Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine they were keeping up with the house payments. I'm surprised the mortgage co. is not in the list of creditors in the Denver Post article. Their house was pretty big for four people. Five bedrooms, 4100 sq ft? I wouldn't want a house that big (you have to clean it and fill it with furniture!).

Yes, very big. I don't get it. If you go through bankruptcy wouldn't that be a wake-up call to curb your spending. You could live in a two bedroom house with two little girls. And to purposely add another child when money is tight? I pretty much live paycheck to paycheck and any unexpected additional expense is a huge stressor, I can't imagine putting it on myself on purpose.

Yes, very big. I don't get it. If you go through bankruptcy wouldn't that be a wake-up call to curb your spending. You could live in a two bedroom house with two little girls. And to purposely add another child when money is tight? I pretty much live paycheck to paycheck and any unexpected additional expense is a huge stressor, I can't imagine putting it on myself on purpose.

I truly believe a lot of people just never learn how to be smart with money. Sometimes it's a generational thing. If mom and dad spent their money as soon as it came in, and always had a fancy car and made minimum payments on their credit card, then that's what junior will learn.

My understanding is the girls were at a birthday party Sunday afternoon. Do we know a time? I'm trying to figure out how he had time to do all of this.

I'm not sure that's been reported anywhere. But he had PLENTY of time. If the party was for a kid, in the afternoon, it likely wrapped up before dinner. But even if it included dinner, these are small kids, so I'd guess by 8 at the latest most parents would bring their littles home for a bath/bedtime. That gives him a number of hours, even if the flight was on time and she'd arrived earlier. (Assuming he killed the girls and dumped their bodies before Shanann arrived home.)

I believe this entire thing was premeditated. But, as other posters have said, her delayed flight and Nicole showing up when she did threw off the whole plan, leading to this sick <modsnip> getting caught.

The creepy corpse doll photo hints to me it may have been premeditated, because I feel like it was arranged too skillfully to have been done by a 3 and 4 year old.

Although someone who would send his wife that big of a hint (even if he says, “Look what the girls did today”) is really stupid. Or has that many screws loose. Or has that much of an ego.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanann Watts

Warning. It's going to break your heart.

Shanann Watts case: Friends say slain Colorado mother thought husband Chris Watts "could be cheating" - CBS News

Prosecutors say they believe that Shanann Watts and her daughters, 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste, were killed inside their home.

Friends Nicholas and Amanda Thayer say that Shanann expressed concerns of infidelity.

Watts was fired Wednesday, the same day of his arrest.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't cheating. Even if he hadn't offed the whole family, I'd be surprised.

The creepy corpse doll photo hints to me it may have been premeditated, because I feel like it was arranged too skillfully to have been done by a 3 and 4 year old.

Although someone who would send his wife that big of a hint (even if he says, “Look what the girls did today”) is really stupid. Or has that many screws loose. Or has that much of an ego.

The doll was wrapped and SW said in the comments it was a 3 foot doll. How could two little girls do that so neatly? Wonder if that is what greeted them when they came back to Colorado?

Not a regular poster but I have to say that, I hate that so many of you were right since the beginning. I hate that I didn't see it from the get go, that this sob took the life of those beautiful girls. And I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a minute. So freaking sad.

Not a regular poster but I have to say that, I hate that so many of you were right since the beginning. I hate that I didn't see it from the get go, that this sob took the life of those beautiful girls. And I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a minute. So freaking sad.

Some of us are just to regular in being here at WS that our minds have programmed to think suspiciously a lot of the time.

When this came out I text my friend (who is also into true crime) and said "That dad killed his wife and daughters for sure." She text back with "You know it." ... We read too many of these and watch too many fake spouses make statements like this.

ahhhhh

never heard this before !!

go to 750

you can hear what they are whispering oppppssssss

so far it seems like they are playing it like he just confessed I kinda think they found something it a drain or something and told him flat out

can you explain why *advertiser censored* is in YOUR bathroom or something like that

I have seen some pretty awful things on these threads over the years, but this one? A father murders his two beautiful little girls and then dumps their bodies in gas and oil tanks?

Didn't a neighbor see his truck backed into the driveway...does anyone remember when that was?

Geez, that poor ME having to autopsy these two little girls.

LE will most likely take the bodies to Denver Medical Examiner's office for autopsies where they will have more suitable facilities

ahhhhh

go to 750

so far it seems like they are playing it like he just confessed I kinda think they found something it a drain or something and told him flat out

can you explain why *advertiser censored* is in YOUR bathroom or something like that
I can’t make out what he whispered!

ahhhhh

go to 750

I couldn't hear everything but something about the house? What does that mean?

That amount totals about 2.5 years of HOA monthly payments. Makes me think they stopped paying after the bankruptcy. I'm wondering if they also had fallen behind in mortgage payments and that's why they were going to list the house. MOO.

Chris Watts case: Everything we know so far about the alleged murders of his wife, daughters

"And the Thayer on Thursday told Denver7 that Chris mentioned putting the house up for sale on Monday.

"We spoke to Chris on Monday. He mentioned putting the house up for sale; him and Shanann had spoke about doing that," Amanda Thayer told Denver7 Thursday."

And once again, the dissociation of the narcissist /sociopath

You claim your wife and beautiful little girls have been kidnapped from your very nice home. Then, the day you claim they go missing - while you are supposedly confused, fearful, horrified - you tell your best friends that you are thinking of putting your home up for sale? The one where the kids beds are still warm and your wife's bags are still unpacked?

WHAAAT?

In his mind, the "problem" has been taken care of. Now all he has to do is wait out law enforcement, let things cool down, sell the house, and move on.....

When he said that, he already thought he had taken care of things. He wasn't fearful of being caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga