CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4) - MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINES - NO DISCUSS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chris Watts Quietly Freaked Out When Neighbor Showed Surveillance Footage of Him at His Truck (VIDEO)

Body cam footage released by the Weld County District Attorney’s Office shows convicted killer Christopher Watts freaking out when he realized his neighbor’s surveillance footage showed him at his truck. The defendant squirms quite a bit in the video, dated last August 13. At the time, he was claiming that Shanann said she’d take the girls to a friend’s house, but he didn’t know which one.

[...]

With all of that in mind, that August 13 video really is something else. Watts, a neighbor, and at least one police officer review that neighbor’s surveillance footage.

“This is him at 5:17 [a.m.],” says the neighbor.

“I usually park out there on the side,” Watts say after putting away his phone. “I just want to get everything back in.”

Cue world-class squirming. Watts places his hands over his head, and begins swaying back and forth, even when addressing the officer. Dropping his hands to his side, he accidentally knocks his sunglasses down on his face, and he puts it back up. As time goes by, his body language became a little more composed, though he sometimes sways.

[...]

‘Big things will happen this year’: SEE Chris Watts love notes, birthday card to girlfriend Nichol Kessinger

[...]

“Your energy is so insane. You heat me up, you make me melt and then you cool me down like rain,” Watts wrote in the birthday card, according to the Greeley Tribune.

“Big things will happen this year, Dreams will come true … That smile (that stare), that laugh (that giggle) gets me every time!!”

[...]

“Wow, where do I even start? The first day I saw you, you took my breath away. The first day I had the guts to talk to you, I got lost in those stunning green eyes. The first day we hung out in the park together, I knew I was addicted. The first time we kissed, I knew I had met the most amazing, unique and electric woman EVER!!

“We have a lot of firsts together, Nikki and I want to keep having them with you!!”

[...]

NEW VIDEO shows panicked Chris Watts discover neighbor has surveillance video of his driveway from day he murdered pregnant wife and young daughters

[...]

While watching the video, Watts appears preoccupied and nervous, and often averts his eyes from the TV screen, sometimes to use his phone. It does not appear that anyone asked him what he was doing with his truck that morning, but he offers an explanation:

“I usually park out there on the side, I just want to get everything back in,” Watts said.

“It would be easier instead of having to lug everything in …Loaded my stuff in my coolers – my water jugs, my bookbag, my computers, some of the tools I had from the toolbox – that’s why I was out so far.”

[...]

The officer appears to instruct Watts to go to his home and talk to an officer there. As soon as he leaves, the neighbor with the surveillance video immediately comments to the officer about Chris’s demeanor.

“He’s not acting right at all,” the neighbor told the officer, adding that it was very unusual for Watts to be loading his truck from the garage.

“The fact that he was in here explaining it to us over and over and over – he doesn’t look worried – he looks like he’s trying to cover his tracks,” the neighbor sad.

The neighbor also told police that he had recently heard Watts “screaming at the top of his lungs” on more than one occasion.

[...]

upload_2018-12-4_2-17-42.jpeg

‘Big things will happen this year’: SEE Chris Watts love notes, birthday card to girlfriend Nichol Kessinger

[...]

“Your energy is so insane. You heat me up, you make me melt and then you cool me down like rain,” Watts wrote in the birthday card, according to the Greeley Tribune.

“Big things will happen this year, Dreams will come true … That smile (that stare), that laugh (that giggle) gets me every time!!”

[...]

“Wow, where do I even start? The first day I saw you, you took my breath away. The first day I had the guts to talk to you, I got lost in those stunning green eyes. The first day we hung out in the park together, I knew I was addicted. The first time we kissed, I knew I had met the most amazing, unique and electric woman EVER!!

“We have a lot of firsts together, Nikki and I want to keep having them with you!!”

[...]
Yeah he clearly never had any real relationships except for Shannan who treated him like gold and he fed off of how she treated and portrayed him and then when he found somebody else that gave him some attention he was like a little kid in a candy store who just needed more, a typical narcissist, who is nothing but SB, more than some of the most well known serial killers, he is probably going to go down in history as the most selfish person on the planet!!! And just to add a little bit more salt to what I said ..he is nothing without Shanann and Her babies, it is totally apparent.. his pictures his interviews and his actions especially of what a *advertiser censored***** waste of life he is!! ( I hate saying/judging like that but it is just so obvious)

One thing that was very prominent in Nichol's interview that struck a chord with me was when she said something along the lines of "you're going to see your wife fix it with her and when he you have the kids be with your kids play with them" almost suggesting I'm not going to hang out with you if you have/with your kids.... she acted as if when he was with his wife or children she was going to punish him, and that is just my interpretation or my impression from what she said and how she said it. Another thing that chapped my you know what was the fact that she had to tell him to "fix it with his wife or be with his children"? Wtf..

DEC 3, 2018
Video Shows Chris Watts Lying to Cops After Family Was Reported Missing: 'I Couldn't Sleep at All'
A newly-released police body camera video from inside Chris Watts‘ home shows the triple-murderer feigning concern about his missing wife and two daughters hours after he murdered them.

“I couldn’t sleep at all last night,” said Watts, turning to the officer. “I missed them throwing chicken nuggets at me, honestly, last night.”

Other footage shows Watts speaking to an FBI agent inside his home, telling them Shannan had said she had plans with the girls before they went missing.

“That’s when I rolled out of bed, and she pretty much said, ‘I’ll be taking the kids to a friend’s house, and I’ll be back later,'” he told the agent.

One thing that was very prominent in Nichol's interview that struck a chord with me was when she said something along the lines of "you're going to see your wife fix it with her and when he you have the kids be with your kids play with them" almost suggesting I'm not going to hang out with you if you have/with your kids.... she acted as if when he was with his wife or children she was going to punish him, and that is just my interpretation or my impression from what she said and how she said it. Another thing that chapped my you know what was the fact that she had to tell him to "fix it with his wife or be with his children"? Wtf..
Hi Noreen, these are great points but unfortunately you're in the wrong thread. Please join us here: GUILTY - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #63 :)

DEC 3, 2018
Interview w Nicholas Atkinson 8/20/18 Part 2
(See Part 1 at post 566 above)

Officer drops off evidence from Shanann's grave and places in drying locker

Defense Team @ Watts House (neighbor reported as a burglary)

DEC 3, 2018
Chris Watts transferred from Colorado to an out of state prison, sources say
Four sources confirm to Denver7's Jace Larson that Chris Watts has been moved from the Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center. The reception center is the first place any new prison inmate goes after conviction.

Victims’ families -- who requested to be alerted -- have been notified, two of the four sources with knowledge of the movement told Denver7. Watts' current location has not been identified, except to victims' families, the source said.

The Colorado Department of Corrections inmate locator shows Watt's location as the Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center, but this is no longer the case.

The move occurred as part of an interstate compact where high-profile prisoners can be moved to another state’s system, or occasionally the federal prison system, for safety. Such placements are not always permanent.

Chris Watts transferred to new facility out of state
The Department of Corrections confirmed that Chris Watts, 33, was being held at the Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center about a week ago, which is described on its website as an intake and classification facility that can hold up to 575 inmates.

Since then, public information officer Mark Fairbairn with the Department of Corrections said he will not publicly confirm where out of state Watts was sent after the center for safety and security reasons - but the victims and District Attorney have been notified.

DEC 4, 2018
Video of investigators recreating the murder of Chris Watts' daughter | Daily Mail Online
  • Investigators recreated the version of events that Chris Watts claimed occured in the early morning hours of August 13
  • A man choked and smothered a life-sized doll meant to be the couple's daughter Bella while another filmed from the baby monitor in Watts' room
DailyMail.com was able to obtain one of those videos after filing a request under the Colorado Open Records Act, which shows an investigator smothering and choking a life-sized doll meant to represent the couple's older daughter Bella.

The act is filmed from the baby monitor in Watts' bedroom, which is where and how he claimed to have witnessed the act.

DEC 4, 2018
Man who killed pregnant wife, kids moved to prison out of state
The Colorado man convicted of killing his pregnant wife and two young daughters has been moved to a prison out of state, according to the Colorado Department of Corrections.

Chris Watts was sentenced this month to life without parole for the murders of his pregnant wife, Shanann Watts, 34, and their daughters Celeste, 3 and Bella, 4.

"We will not disclose his location for safety and security reasons," Colorado Department of Corrections spokesman Mark Fairbairn told ABC News via email on Tuesday.

"The victims and District Attorney have been notified," Fairbairn added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back