Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SD is really going out on a limb for BM. And for what?Whenever I have not received an Amazon package (lost or gone to the wrong address), I have contacted them and they ship a new one. Perhaps this was not an Amazon delivery, but I agree - it sure does seem he wanted that package and didn’t want anyone else to open it.
And found a gullible patsy to indulge him. No way can this not prompt a revisit of BM's bond IMO.

@Alethea & other attorneys, what say you?

SD is really going out on a limb for BM. And for what?Whenever I have not received an Amazon package (lost or gone to the wrong address), I have contacted them and they ship a new one. Perhaps this was not an Amazon delivery, but I agree - it sure does seem he wanted that package and didn’t want anyone else to open it.
Surely the judge will be interested in the contents of that package re: bond restrictions?
MOO

Back when PP was for sale, I remember feeling sorry for future owners. Easy to imagine old juju, new looky-loos. But to think they have to contend with the previous owner and his lackeys, never mind that the previous owner is out on bond, for 1st degree murder at that very location.

Unbelievable.

JMO

It could be as simple as Barry ordered something from Amazon or Cabelas and forgot to change the shipping address? He sends ShoSho over to pick it up, what a nummy for agreeing to do his bidding.

I had a feeling there would be monkey business going on while he's out, just not so soon. Wonder if someone will be in court and we'll get the deets?
Hard to say if it's "monkey business" or just stupidly grabbing the package instead of knocking on the door. I assume the entire Morphew family are keeping a low profile so sending a friend over to pick up the package isn't unusual...what was super strange was not knocking on the door.

Maybe Barry ordered his “friend” Victoria’s Secret and had it delivered to his old address. You can’t make this stuff up. They need to dig more on SD. The fact that she called in a “suspicious” vehicle near Puma Path on the day of disappearance is super sketchy.
a reasonable assumption that maybe she won't be testifying for the defense any time soon.

Hard to say if it's "monkey business" or just stupidly grabbing the package instead of knocking on the door. I assume the entire Morphew family are keeping a low profile so sending a friend over to pick up the package isn't unusual...what was super strange was not knocking on the door.
What was super strange was ignoring the no trespassing signs and assuming there would be no security video. A very, very dumb kind of strange IMO.

It’s not like SD would know that there was a misrouted package there all by herself. Barry had to tell her, and then she either volunteered or was asked to go over and ignore the no trespassing signs. I guess Barry didn’t want to be in violation of his bond, but he sure wanted his package. Man I wish he had picked it up himself. He would have been back in the tiger stripes and crocs.
I do not think it would be a violation of his bond unless it was stipulated. Barry is most likely free to move about Chaffee County.

No argument from me ... but as we've seen all along, Barry makes dumb moves and rules don't apply to him. Filling out Suzanne's voter ballot comes to mind.

The bigger thing IMO- she was willing to actually go to Puma Path and fetch the package. What else was she willing to do or cover for?
By far a ruse that failed. This additional SM ruse will be his unpinning. Living by society dictates, moral behavior dictates that you do everything to 1. NOT see a jail cell—call your parents—you get my drift..,2. Not take a chance on federal charges…that’s just even crazier…thus…his plan failed DEPLORABLELY.,,,SM had little control of assets and for him to begin to think that casting her vote ….

CHAFFEE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Salida, Colorado
PRESS RELEASE
September 28, 2021

On September 27, 2021 the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office was contacted in regards to Trespassing in the Maysville area.
Investigation disclosed that the residents of a home on Puma Path, which is just south of County Road 225, the former Morphew residence, observed a female enter their property, which is marked no trespassing, approach their home via a long driveway leading to the front door and remove a package. Investigators reviewed several different home security recordings and verified the information provided by the homeowner. The suspect was identified as Shoshona L Darke, age 51, from Salida.
On September 28, 2021 investigators from the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office obtained an arrest warrant for Ms Darke and she was arrested without incident in the Maysville area on the same date.
Shoshona Darke was transported to the Chaffee County Detention Center where she was charged with Second Degree Criminal Trespass, a Class 3 Misdemeanor.

********** Chaffee County Sheriff John Spezze**********

Chaffee County Sheriff - Website

Just bringing this forward. BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads