Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean the daughters have been unable to visit Barry? Bit confused about that but hey.
His original Bond says he couldn’t leave Chaffee County.
They live in a different County so he’s been unable to go there. His Defense originally asked if he could live with them in Gunnison and Judge Murphy denied it.

Attachments

• 075C158A-9622-4F99-9A22-A2D4372FFBD4.jpeg
    075C158A-9622-4F99-9A22-A2D4372FFBD4.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 8
They live in a different County so he’s been unable to go there. His Defense originally asked if he could live with them in Gunnison and Judge Murphy denied it.
So now BM is allowed to visit his attorneys in Denver Metro, the ankle monitor maintenance elsewhere, and his daughters located in Gunnison County. I don't know that Gunnison will be so kind to respect their privacy-- I see more DM photos coming soon.

IMO, both judges have appeared “all in” with the defense, bond, keeping reporters from tweets and cameras in the courtroom (yes I know it’s Colorado), visiting his daughters, etc.
I believe Barry is one hundred percent guilty. I’m losing hope the good people of Salida will put him in prison.
My guess is Barry planned and chose the right place to commit cold blooded murder.

Ashley Franco@AshleyKKTV

Updates from Day 2 of the hearings for #BarryMorphew. Judge grants a revised bond condition allowing Barry to visit his daughters in Gunnison. We heard a statement from Mallory about the hopes her dad could visit them. Whole family emotional when decision granted.

9:06 AM · Jan 25, 2022

Well, isn't that nice?

Typing with my sarcasm font.

Suzanne just wanted the freedom to live and love apart from Barry.

But here we are.

She's dead and he keeps getting the freedom.

Justice is slow and frustrating and not fair.

JMO

Thanks C yes I did know the part re Barry's restrictions . I was just thinking that if being together is such a blessing etc, I wondered why they didnt visit him instead. Maybe I'm being unreasonable, busy lives etc.

Thanks C yes I did know the part re Barry's restrictions . I was just thinking that if being together is such a blessing etc, I wondered why they didnt visit him instead. Maybe I'm being unreasonable, busy lives etc.

Yea, I was wondering what may have stopped them driving to him (apart from what was stated) , don't believe they haven't spent time with him between his release and now.

imo

True, but trial is imminent....at this point this is "old" stuff they claim they are missing and they have a right to be upset. Every legal expert will say that prosecutors cannot withhold information except for some things related to informants and some research or work product and thank you to the person who posted Rule 16. I am not surprised in the least that the crazy long strange affidavit was going to come back and haunt the DAs office. Ball starts rolling for trial with an arrest warrant and that timing was totally under the control of the prosecutors office.

It wasn't. Barry had sold all of his properties and was not purchasing more land anywhere in the USA. He was about to run.

Popping in long enough to say yesterday was a bad mental health day and I wasn't in any mood for legal shenanigans. Probably not going to be around today either.

So to answer any questions that may come up:

Full Timeline – Find Suzanne Morphew

Barry Morphew Redacted Arrest Affidavit – Find Suzanne Morphew - Non threatening edition. I'm hoping some cross on the earlier drafts can clear up some of the date inconsistencies.

Somebody else might have a better collection. For day 3 & 4 all I copied were Lauren Scharf's Tweets because on day 1 & 2 she had consistently been the most prolific News -Tweeter.
Preliminary Hearing Tweets – Find Suzanne Morphew

The Google Earth Case Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members