Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1486082390288224256?s=21
Martin Ritter, the neighbor who first alerted authorities of #SuzanneMorphew missing took the stand. He said he fears #BarryMorphew after reading the AA & witnessing his actions. Ritters put in a new security system when Morphew was released from jail & living nearby.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1486082929428213763?s=21
Det. Robin Burgess with CCSO testified about how initially the partial DNA match from #SuzanneMorphews glove box connected to an unknown sexual assault suspect in Tempe, AZ wasn't followed up as he had hoped but has since.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1486084539269238786?s=21
BarryMorphew defense also brought up DNA of an unknown male that was found on a step in the house and next to a bed. We are on lunch and more motions will be discussed this afternoon. I'll have a recap of the court proceedings today at 5 p.m.

Rbbm

What actions would those be, I wonder?

We're on a quick lunch break!

Biggest update- Judge Lama finds DA Linda Stanley violated the gag order set forth by Judge Murphy. The defense has decided to do without major punishment. They'll discuss more of what they're seeking after the break. @KKTV11News #BarryMorphew

Judge says statements made by the DA on the "Profiling Evil" podcast were inappropriate. Says she continued to make statements after Judge Murphy reiterated the order and says any violations after that in-Judge Murphys words-are considered a "self-inflicted wound"
#BarryMorphew
https://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1486022553483321348?s=21
https://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1486022553483321348?s=21
I hate to admit it, but I was worried when DA Stanley did the PE podcast. I know she didn't give out details of the case, but it just wasn't a good look IMO.

According to LS recap last night -- the defense alleged one of the Ritters was sending BM texts with hug emoji in support of their claim that the DA's office was promoting fear of BM. MOO

ETA: In all fairness to the defense, I think it very much possible one of the Ritter's is fearful of BM and the other is not.
I had to look up what a hug emoji was. Really? Was it the one holding a heart, or the one that looks like, whatever.. You know if the shoe was on the other foot IE would be arguing about exactly what a hug emoji is.

Nothing will surprise me! I'm recalling how during E & N's first appearance in court for BM, they alleged violations by the prosecution as far back as May 2021 (weeks after his arrest), and as penalty, they tried to bargain BM's charges reduced to 2nd-degree murder!
Yeah, their motto seems to be "Go big, or go home!"

Nothing will surprise me! I'm recalling how during E & N's first appearance in court for BM, they alleged violations by the prosecution as far back as May 2021 (weeks after his arrest), and as penalty, they tried to bargain BM's charges reduced to 2nd-degree murder!
Really?? Where can we find that???

During the preliminary hearing we learned that investigators were advised to look for 3 items that should have been together, one of them was Suzanne's journal.

In the AA, one of the daughters also confirmed the existence of a journal.

We do also know that remains that could have been a journal for were found in the fireplace.

Amazingly, the one person on earth with motive to burn that journal "did not recall" that Suzanne even had one.

This AA is the gift that keeps on giving, as I notice new things every time I look at it.
B664C932-C77E-46D5-B4BD-707B9AC07739.jpeg 6D424C4F-97B6-4694-A0A9-FE5DB4E7BC16.jpeg

Absolutely, they've definitely got big ___. They are probably one of the most formidable defense strategists I've seen lately. BM spent Suzanne's blood money wisely, and I hope they bleed him dry of every penny in the process.

MOO

According to LS recap last night -- the defense alleged one of the Ritters was sending BM texts with hug emoji in support of their claim that the DA's office was promoting fear of BM. MOO

ETA: In all fairness to the defense, I think it very much possible one of the Ritter's is fearful of BM and the other is not.
That makes the most sense.

If they brought in every other man on the planet to question on the stand, it still wouldn't exonerate their client.

The journal
The charger cord
The door jamb
The sheath
The discarded tranq materials
The failed alibi
A marriage in trouble
The 24+ hours of Suzanne's digital silence prior to being reported missing
The gouges
Airplane mode
Truck reset
The bike
The helmet
The trash runs
The lies
That Barry discarded his precious tranq materials the same weekend a sheath lands in the dryer and his wife goes missing
The means, the motive, the opportunity...
And the professional skillset and hobbiest knowledge to barry a secret

All the men in the world, all that looks bad -- really bad -- for just one of them.

JMO

Absolutely, they've definitely got big ___. They are probably one of the most formidable defense strategists I've seen lately. BM spent Suzanne's blood money wisely, and I hope they bleed him dry of every penny in the process.

MOO
I don't hope they "bleed him dry". I hope he's transferred money to the daughters. I have no animosity toward them and I would guess he has "invested" in something that is not in his name solely and attachable. No matter what happens $500,000 should come back to him or his daughters unless he breaks bond which many of us think would never happen.

FJ9ptMiUcAEzofM

@LaurenScharfTV @FOX21NEWS

I know this sounds petty, but it looks to me like BM has had some botox? He had some pretty deep forehead wrinkles before and now they're not moving at all.

I guess one must keep up appearances and all. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members