DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cindizzi

I'm only as far as page 29.
On page 25. I only see:

"When questioned of anything recently that 'might have been a first' for Susan, Barry responded that she started taking THC/CBD edibles and oils [about a month "before she left"] Barry reported that she was getting it from "a guy in Westcliffe" named Tim and that Barry could provide Tim's contact. (35)

Point 35 says: "See interview summary of Timonthy Agnes in Section 5. Barry purchased CBD oil from Agnes in 2019."

(This is what I had to go on, thus why I made my comment).

what document are you talking about and where may I read it

Suzanne had used bleach and some other product <ammonia?> while cleaning her shower, it created a deadly gas fume IIRCC
I did that once and combined bathroom cleansers... one had bleach and the other ammonia. It creates a toxic gas. One minute I was in the shower scrubbing and the next minute I was in the hospital breathing from a tube. A paramedic friend told me it's a common thing and he had rescued several women from that situation. I guess we need to read the back of the bottles better. MOO

Barry now seems more like the besieged Macbeth, informed of his wife's guilt-induced suicide but rendered incapable of compassion by the horror his narcissistic grandiosity has unleashed:

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.

Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing."
Not relevant, but this made me smile, as it reminded me of something I read somewhere long, long ago - someone said he didn't think much of Shakespeare, as all his work was just quotes! :D

Something else that seems a little 'off' to me...

Does it seem reasonable that BM would not have owned a jack for his bobcat trailer? I know he's cheap but when it comes to his toys (and his beloved bobcat) wouldn't you think he'd have all the bells and whistles for his trailer? A quick google search puts it at around $600, imo.

When his trailer is attached to his truck and he pulls up at a job site, how does he get the bobcat off? He can't tilt the trailer if it's still connected to the truck. He needs a jack for that, doesn't he?

If he doesn't have a jack and he uses his bobcat to remove the trailer from the truck (and assuming the reverse is true) he uses the bobcat to lower (push) the tilted trailer on to his truck hitch, how does he then load the cat on to the trailer?

Where is his trailer jack?

JMO

Edited by me to add the relevant portion of the Arrest Affidavit:

Additionally, it was noted by your affiant and other investigators that there was a Bobcat Skid Steer parked in a parking area/driveway, west of the Morphew residence. Next to the Skid Steer (south) was a flat-bed trailer. The trailer was in its tilt position. The trailer bed had some loose gravel and dirt on it. The trailer did not have a jack on it and the tongue of the trailer was lying on the ground. The Skid Steer was parked to the left side near the trailer tongue. The items were positioned such that the Skid Steer bucket appeared to have been used to un-hitch the trailer from a vehicle, most likely Barry's truck, and set the trailer on the ground.

Your affiant examined the Skid Steer and noted that the cutting edge of the Skid Steer bucket had been recently replaced, so there was no wear on it. It was also noted, several larger bolts and nuts were lying in the Skid Steer bucket and on the front end of the trailer bed.

Last edited:
I did that once and combined bathroom cleansers... one had bleach and the other ammonia. It creates a toxic gas. One minute I was in the shower scrubbing and the next minute I was in the hospital breathing from a tube. A paramedic friend told me it's a common thing and he had rescued several women from that situation. I guess we need to read the back of the bottles better. MOO
Oh man, how scary! So glad you survived that.
I remember years ago when I was a bartender at a restaurant that one night after we closed one of the guys was mopping the concrete floor in the kitchen and mixed the same lethal combo. Luckily there were only a handful of us there and our quick thinking manager saw the guy looking like he was going to pass out and opened all the doors and hustled us outside. I remember being so thankful that I had learned of this and was cautioning every one I knew to be careful when cleaning at home!

Hi all,
Just really getting into this case and am still weeding through the previous threads when I have time on my hands. I wanted to go ahead and ask though because this has been bugging me: has anyone explored the fact that Barry having Suzanne's iCloud password could enable him to send texts and things from another device, i.e. a laptop? I know I'm currently on my husband's laptop and I can send and see texts to (and send from)his phone from here.

Another thing that stood out to me was the timing of the Facebook password reset request on May 9 and his lunchtime arrival at the house. I saw, in the affidavit that her phone received a second password reset on 11:14 and then immediately thereafter Barry starts home (estimated 11:15). Because Suzanne had never made outgoing friend requests prior to this, coupled with the fact that most requests were to men in IN, I think we are safe to assume this is Barry working from Suzanne's fb. Note that one of the requests was sent to Bobby Huff at 9:15 that morning- Barry's first guess at the ID of Suzanne's lover is a man named David Huff, not sure if this is coincidence or if the two are related.

Apparently at around 11, Suzanne realizes she can't get into her fb account (perhaps because Barry has changed the password) so she attempts to reset it again. Now, if he is accessing her email and monitoring her phone via her iCloud on another device, he would immediately see this email notification. I just find the timing really odd-I feel like he had been tipped off at this point that she was seeing someone else and was in a frenzy to discover his identity. I see May 9th as being Barry creeping around, maybe even with binoculars, trying to see how Suzanne is talking to and leaving him for.
Good post. Welcome!

I hope there are, but where?
The CDOT equipment yard for salt and snow plows?
Was there a business or residence in Monarch that had a road capture cam?
I have looked and not found one on street view.

There is a camera at that closed business just past the Garfield turn on the opposite side. It was visible on the previous (2018) street view. There isn't a camera at the CDoT yard that I could find, which I thought was pretty stupid considering the value of some of that equipment.

I forget exactly where this camera is placed, but CDoT, Monarch Pass: Monarch Pass Webcam US50 West by CDOT | Colorado Webcam

Goodness sassyblue <love that dog btw :)> that is very scary, I'm glad you were okay. I didn't know that was a real thing until I read about Suzanne's experience.

Except his phone and truck data put him outside well before he claimed he woke up to his alarm at 4:30.

When confronted with evidence that his alarm was not set, Barry eventually claimed to have woken up on his own.

There's just no way he slept, much less took the time to take a shower. I believe he did both in the hotel room.

He had to have showered at least once, he washed his shorts. Did we ever hear if his t-shirt was in that load? Or did it get thrown away?

I agree that he took a little nap in the hotel.

Something else that seems a little 'off' to me...

Does it seem reasonable that BM would not have owned a jack for his bobcat trailer? I know he's cheap but when it comes to his toys (and his beloved bobcat) wouldn't you think he'd have all the bells and whistles for his trailer? A quick google search puts it at around $600, imo.

When his trailer is attached to his truck and he pulls up at a job site, how does he get the bobcat off? He can't tilt the trailer if it's still connected to the truck. He needs a jack for that, doesn't he?

If he doesn't have a jack and he uses his bobcat to remove the trailer from the truck (and assuming the reverse is true) he uses the bobcat to lower (push) the tilted trailer on to his truck hitch, how does he then load the cat on to the trailer?

Where is his trailer jack?

JMO

Edited by me to add the relevant portion of the Arrest Affidavit:

Additionally, it was noted by your affiant and other investigators that there was a Bobcat Skid Steer parked in a parking area/driveway, west of the Morphew residence. Next to the Skid Steer (south) was a flat-bed trailer. The trailer was in its tilt position. The trailer bed had some loose gravel and dirt on it. The trailer did not have a jack on it and the tongue of the trailer was lying on the ground. The Skid Steer was parked to the left side near the trailer tongue. The items were positioned such that the Skid Steer bucket appeared to have been used to un-hitch the trailer from a vehicle, most likely Barry's truck, and set the trailer on the ground.

Your affiant examined the Skid Steer and noted that the cutting edge of the Skid Steer bucket had been recently replaced, so there was no wear on it. It was also noted, several larger bolts and nuts were lying in the Skid Steer bucket and on the front end of the trailer bed.

Barry's trailer likely has ramps. The tilting is just to unhook it from his truck.

JMO

He had to have showered at least once, he washed his shorts. Did we ever hear if his t-shirt was in that load? Or did it get thrown away?

I agree that he took a little nap in the hotel.
I think if he did shower, he did it the afternoon he murdered Suzanne. He certainly did laundry around that time, as the shorts he was wearing were apparently in the dryer (that's likely how the dart sheath got in there too).

I don't recall hearing about a shirt, and I'd love to know. Maybe he threw it away the next day for some reason.

There is a camera at that closed business just past the Garfield turn on the opposite side. It was visible on the previous (2018) street view. There isn't a camera at the CDoT yard that I could find, which I thought was pretty stupid considering the value of some of that equipment.

I forget exactly where this camera is placed, but CDoT, Monarch Pass: Monarch Pass Webcam US50 West by CDOT | Colorado Webcam
Wonder if newest Fire Station # 5 has a camera?
Profiling Evil and CM mentioned the 5 thingy cryptically early on

Nothing Earth shattering, just noticed that BM stated that SM usually rode her bike in the morning. Even narrowed it down to “ between 8 and 9 a.m.” He told LE this on the phone before he ever arrived at the bike scene ( after several attempts to reach him).

Close friends who followed SM on her Instagram stories, her sister and even JL say she always rode in the afternoon.
WHY did BM want to portray an early morning bike ride?

Attachments

• 66DE8FA6-ABE3-428F-B3D1-5171C078110B.jpeg
    66DE8FA6-ABE3-428F-B3D1-5171C078110B.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 603B429E-A389-40B2-B33D-F4621339ABB6.jpeg
    603B429E-A389-40B2-B33D-F4621339ABB6.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 26
  • F0B8565A-3874-41D7-9B18-E4621F96AE32.jpeg
    F0B8565A-3874-41D7-9B18-E4621F96AE32.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.