Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I really do not think Barry thought any one would look into his alibi in any detail. I think he expected to be out with his hunting friends looking for killer mountain lions . I wonder if he kept anything to drop somewhere for a searcher friend to find but then had to dispose it elsewhere when LE stopped his plans.
That body can footage. I almost want to laugh when he says “lion”, LE thinks he says “lying” as in lying down, and Barry has to say in that pathetic voice “no, lion”.

Mountain lying all right.

JMO

I noticed that as well (in People's Exhibit 33 - the photo that is time-stamped 9:06:35). That photo was taken about an hour and 20 minutes AFTER the photo I had earlier pointed out (People's Exhibit 32), in which it seems apparent to me a helmet is inside one of the pillowcases/bags. I could not make out whether the dark "blotches" seen in Exhibit 33 were a dark fluid, or possibly wet straps on something like that helmet it appears can be seen in Exhibit 32.

For those interested in comparing those blue bags to the blue sheets in the dryer, the photo with contents of the dryer is Exhibit 70.
MM2 confirmed that her sister’s bedding included sheets and pillowcases that are light blue in color.

Attachments

• AFA3CC32-B450-45F6-9BEC-9E8837124892.jpeg
    AFA3CC32-B450-45F6-9BEC-9E8837124892.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 21
That body can footage. I almost want to laugh when he says “lion”, LE thinks he says “lying” as in lying down, and Barry has to say in that pathetic voice “no, lion”.

Mountain lying all right.

JMO

It is classic comedy. Carry on Barry. I wonder if he practised different voices on the journey home.

Eytan's argument was that this DNA evidence would have changed the outcome of the preliminary. Hurlbert brilliantly points out that this DNA is the reason Barry got bond in the first place. It weighed heavily on Murphy's decision.

Does anyone really think Barry gives a damn about his daughters’ happiness? I sure don’t. IMO he only wants them around for the photo ops of the three of them walking into and out of court arm in arm.

Once Barry found out what the bf and and his father told LE, he was probably worried that the bf and his father might be able to convince MM that Barry killed her mother.

I would think the bf and father might be scared and wanting to distance.....

I would think the bf and father might be scared and wanting to distance.....

I think a lot of people should be concerned. If we believe (and I do) that Barry planned this and took drastic steps to stage an alibi and then stalked and murdered his wife.. then anyone that would cross him should be concerned (even his daughters). He has shown to many his explosive behavior when he doesn't get his way or doesn't like something. He admitted to physically harming Suzanne in the past, the door frame clearly had something violent happen, he had friends basically threaten MG, he went to court over a physical altercation with someone in Indiana.. I'm sure there is more we don't even know about. I would be worried if I was testifying against him.

Eytan's argument was that this DNA evidence would have changed the outcome of the preliminary. Hurlbert brilliantly points out that this DNA is the reason Barry got bond in the first place. It weighed heavily on Murphy's decision.
IMO, it is not exculpatory evidence. It's an investigative lead that was temporarily stymied when the SO lawyered up.

Continuing LS recap:

More classic IE --if she makes the allegation, it must be true!

I'm recalling IE throwing the Constitution around at her first appearance and Judge Murphy reminded her that Rule 16 - Discovery and Procedure governed in his courtroom and not the Constitution.

Rule 16 - Discovery and Procedure Before Trial, Colo. R. Crim. P. 16 | Casetext Search + Citator

ETA: And all of this build-up leads to IE requesting BM's charges reduced to 2nd- degree murder, throw-out his interviews, reduce his bond to $55K, and cover his attorney fees!
If nothing else, she’s persistent.

Have any of the prosecution faced her in court before?

Continuing LS recap:

More classic IE --if she makes the allegation, it must be true!

I'm recalling IE throwing the Constitution around at her first appearance and Judge Murphy reminded her that Rule 16 - Discovery and Procedure governed in his courtroom and not the Constitution.

Rule 16 - Discovery and Procedure Before Trial, Colo. R. Crim. P. 16 | Casetext Search + Citator

ETA: And all of this build-up leads to IE requesting BM's charges reduced to 2nd- degree murder, throw-out his interviews, reduce his bond to $55K, and cover his attorney fees!
Omg!

Barry deer/zipper. Why on SM's List?
... And her list of 50 Reasons was compiled/updated. Barry deer/zipper....
@Megnut sbm for focus. I recall a woman's letter to an advice columnist: her husband who routinely urinated in their backyard said that was completely normal; she thought it was not.

It may not be totally unexpected that a he-man hunting/scouting for deer in the great outdoors/wilderness would routinely unzip to answer the call of nature. Maybe on the somewhat isolated home property too.

But how often did BM come back home unzipped? A few times, or routinely?
Accidentally or knowingly?

I can understand SM including this ^ on her grievance list and hope it was not the other idea some here raised as a possibility. my2ct

Does it appear that some of Suzanne's 50 list is redacted? I noticed it seems a few are missing/redacted and was curious what those could be. I don't think anything in the transcripts I've listened to so far has mentioned an item that isn't on the evidence list. I need to compare tweets from the hearing to the actual evidence list too.

Whoa!?!
I'm wondering what I may be seeing - most of it anyway - draped on the wall in the corner - above a mirror or pictures on the floor...?
Perhaps a sheer, white, beaded, stringy, blousie, feminine kind of thingee? Maybe? Help Ladies.

For me, a not too distant bell rings.

IIRC, Shakespeare's Macbeth had a bell trigger, too...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Image excerpted from Thread #91
sk716, Wednesday at 1:25 PM Report #933

[QUOTE
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F01%2FPeople-Exhibits-Prelim-Hearing_Page_62.png&hash=bc6b7f612b6670db83028cdc72c6b20a

.[/QUOTE]

(From Macbeth,
spoken by Macbeth,
but here shamefully adapted
for our protagonist, Macbarr)

Is this a stringd blouse which I see before me,
Frail fringelets near my hand? Come, let me touch thee.
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
...There's no such thing:
It is this bloody business which informs
Thus to mine eyes. ...

{ Macbarr, seemingly distracted, glances wistfully toward the ground nearby...but sneers...}
... Now o'er this one half of yard
Chiprats lie still. May wicked dreams abuse
Their cursed sleep! ...

{Re-focusing, frowning}
... Thou sure and firm-set earth
Hear not my steps, which way they walk, for fear
Thy very stones prate of my whereabouts,
And take the present horror from the time,
Which now suits with it. Whilst I threat, she lives:
Words to the heat of deeds too cold breath gives.

[Macbarr's 'bell' rings]
I go, and it is done; this cell invites me.
Hear it not, Suzanne; for it is a knell
That summons thee to heaven or to hell.

Whoa!?!
I'm wondering what I may be seeing - most of it anyway - draped on the wall in the corner - above a mirror or pictures on the floor...?
Perhaps a sheer, white, beaded, stringy, blousie, feminine kind of thingee? Maybe? Help Ladies.

[QUOTE
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F01%2FPeople-Exhibits-Prelim-Hearing_Page_62.png&hash=bc6b7f612b6670db83028cdc72c6b20a

I believe that is a macramé wall hanging. :) It has been popular for a few years now.

Whoa!?!

[QUOTE

I see a decorative macrame wall hanging. IMO

Is it better to keep it simple? Are the telematics vital to the prosecution’s case? The data seems to be missing things and I don’t want The Hurricane or her partner to throw be able to exploit that and make jurors start questioning all of the other data points. The phone records, although limited, provide information that will be hard to dispute. Camera footage and Barry’s interviews are pretty compelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413