Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly. As I recall, the jobsite was on Highway 50 just south of Salida near the Arkansas River. This would be on a different road south of Salida and not apparently anywhere near the river. But it would south, not north, as was the Denver landscaping job.

Now how would BM know anything about the Moffat area? Hmm.
Only reason I’ve been is the hot springs, the gator farm in Mosca or Sand Dunes

so IE didn't know???
-------------------------
I called Barry Morphew's attorney minutes after the press release was sent out notifying the public that Suzanne's remains were found His lawyer had not been told the news. I told her on the phone Don't know if Barry was told the news about his wife before the press release

Hahaha

The last line of that tweet is:

"No one has been arrested so far today."

Guess what, Barry, tomorrow is just around the corner.

I thought he was cleared. Can he be brought back in?
Not sure if double jeopardy applies ?
Wouldn't be surprised if the husband has her quickly cremated, though.
Gotta hide that evidence, if he did it. (I kinda think he is responsible, doesn't seem like the wife had many enemies ?)
Omo.

so she didn't know???
-------------------------
I called Barry Morphew's attorney minutes after the press release was sent out notifying the public that Suzanne's remains were found His lawyer had not been told the news. I told her on the phone Don't know if Barry was told the news about his wife before the press release
That's what the tweet says, and Sallinger's a very reliable journalist. Bbm.

I hope her blood ran cold when Sallinger told her, and I hope Barry's blood ran cold when Eytan told him. I'd pay money to see their faces as they watched their $15 mil disappear. The telltale heart is beating furiously beneath the floorboards.

Suzanne couldn't have had any body fat. And unlike a deer, no thick hide.

If she was tranqued, good chance the needle hit bone.

Suzanne wanted transparency.

I hope her remains her it.

Jmo

Yes friends, toxicology can be done on skeletal remains.

Now I'm researching large animal tranquilizers. The kind used in dart guns. If anyone has already done this research, please let me know so I don't reinvent the wheel!
Wow. I didn’t think there was any hope in that regard. This is encouraging.

Praying that there was evidence collected with her remains that points at whoever placed SM where her remains were found.

If SM’s remains were found south…WHAT was BM searching for when Tyson Draper spotted him returning from a westward direction that first time (the time before TD recorded BM)? SM’s phone…?

Did he have help? He goes west, help goes south?

I wonder if a dart was found with her remains.... did he remove it? I totally think that is what happened... can't believe we are finally reading she was found. Really want justice on this
Yeah, it's crazy to be posting about this. Never thought it would happen. I definitely will be keeping watch when AR/forensics are posted.

If there is tranq Barry is toast.

If not, could be very interesting.

That's what the tweet says, and Sallinger's a very reliable journalist. Bbm.

I hope her blood ran cold when Sallinger told her, and I hope Barry's blood ran cold when Eytan told him. I'd pay money to see their faces as they watched their $15 mil disappear. The telltale heart is beating furiously beneath the floorboards.
Extra points for the Poe reference.

jmo

No, it’s south about 45 miles...he was going north past Denver. But easily enough time for him to accomplish it though.

If you think about it - I went back and looked - the helmet/bike were found west of their house. Barry was headed North to work for his alibi. The fact the body was found south really makes the most sense in terms of throwing them off.

The county sheriff will have legal possession of the body until as such time he/she decides to release her remains to the family. This is still part of a murder investigation.

He's not getting her back until he is well on his way to prison, I think.
That answers my question about if she'd be quickly cremated, thanks.

Omo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member