Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest on Suzanne Morphew investigation coming up at 6pmET on @NewsNation. Investigators are remaining extremely tight lipped -- her husband released a statement saying he is "heartbroken." Will he be charged again? More at 6.

May we hope for a little Fb-video, where he (quite affected) groans "Oh, Suzanne ..."?

The idea of Suzanne's remains being handed over to BM is truly disturbing. He left her in a shallow grave somewhere in CO. She deserves her remains to be in the hands of ones who love and care for her ... and will take her home.
Bolding mine.
Hope NOT !

She was left like garbage in a field for three 1/2 years.
The disrespect is nauseating.
Omo.

What, if Suzanne drove there sometimes, because she wanted to avoid to be seen? What if BM did know?

I believe Suzanne was about to celebrate her last chemo treatment.

There were many convos about this in the early threads - that she was basically cancer free, and was going to be able to move on with her life. She could now go to another place, if she wished (hard to transfer one's chemo to a new place - can be done, but she was almost finished).

Ha- no, no street lights anywhere near mile marker 113 on Highway 17. Or in much of rural Colorado. Pitch dark at night.

Plenty of dark places nearer to Puma Path, but he knew they'd search that area and the Monarch Pass area, and of course, it was indeed searched.

BM helped in the search. He knew where Suzanne actually was, of course (IMO) and got lots of "support" from others during the search near Puma Path.

I'm going to say something slightly off-the-wall. Anthropologically speaking, when a family member choose a burial site, they often have deep preferences. Indiana is flat and my dad (who is from the flat part of Colorado) had all his ancestors and siblings buried in cemeteries that were...flat. Here in SoCal, there are plenty of hilly cemeteries (much preferred by some Californians). But, growing up in Flat Colorado - with the mountains in the distance (the way it looks on Highway 17), his heart ran to wanting a flat expanse of...grassiness.

I am assuming that cemeteries in Indiana are flat and grassy.

Highway 17 runs parallel to the mountains - beautiful mountains off in the distance. It's very peaceful out there. Various kinds of songbirds. I think BM is an evil manipulator, but I do not believe he is completely heartless. I don't think he would want to be seen as heartless. If he did indeed bury her out there, early in the morning hours the day after Mother's Day, he had to know that the body would be subject to predation, but he made some attempt at an actual burial.

I certainly hope her bones tell a story about her cause of death. The Big Questions I have are all around manner of death. But the burial, to me, says "BM did it" and he could not quite allow the "Love of his life, Angelic Suzanne" to be without a burial. He wanted to quell his own conscience with that act.

IMO.

Agree.

I would describe BM as someone who exhibits "religiosity" as opposed to someone who is deeply and sincerely observant, but he seems to view himself as guided by and solely responsible to a God who might have approved of this natural burial.

Suzanne, having done this to herself, is laid to rest in a peaceful place that takes them both back to early days, an Indiana-in-Colorado. And BM remains as "innocent as he was on Day 1." And as good.

What, if Suzanne drove there sometimes, because she wanted to avoid to be seen? What if BM did know?

he would have known, I reckon.
He liked to know everything, try everything and control everything in any way he could

'It's Jekyll and Hyde again. He and Mal were together last night. Prob switching it on when he talks with her. Ugh. I feel like I'm crazy. I just had a conversation with him. Pretty much told him I can't be healthy and stay in this,' she said.

When they argued, she complained Barry would use Biblical scriptures whenever it suited him to guilt-trip her into forgiving him.

I feel like I'm crazy. I just had a conversation with him. Pretty much told him I can't be healthy and stay in this
Suzanne Morphew in a text to her friend about her marriage
Sheila also described incidents of domestic violence that included Barry smacking Suzanne into a wall and holding a gun to her head.

Another report described how he'd once held a gun to his own head in an apparent suicide threat.

Can I ask where the idea that he used some kind of tranq or IV drug came from?

IIRC, and in no particular order, dart prep materials found in garage and in dryer lint / trap, some evidence of BM using tranq guns on deer farm back in IN and in his various illegal hunting ops, true crime enthusiast BM fastening onto "perfect murder" plots, infamous chipmunk-chasing BM running / GPS patterns possibly consistent with tranq-gun attack on sunbathing / surprised or evasive SM.

Idris is out there blaming local law enforcement and urging a focus on the real killer

You really can’t make this up. Doesn’t even wait for new evidence to emerge.

Already pushing baseless theories.

Another startement from IE - even more inappropriate than the first statement. Venom and toxic fumes. Save it IE. Your client has not yet been arrested.

The beginning of her statement :

“The first and most important focus should be that the Morphew’s just learned that they lost their beautiful mother and wife after she disappeared 3 ½ years ago.

What appears to be the overriding focus is a finger pointing right back where it started 3 ½ years ago: a movement to blindly re-accuse Barry for Suzanne’s death.

And then she is off and running from there - asking for an independent investigation etc - trying to connect Suzanne with the other victims found in that area etc -

Shameless finger pointing at LE and really making her client look more guilty than ever - she going for a total double down ! Color me - not surprised

ALL IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member