Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #60 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I logged in and only received video. I then tried calling in and you can hear on your phone and stay in the app for video. Not the best solution, but it works!
That’s what happened to me last time. I went through my settings a bunch of times before I gave up and called in. I spent too many minutes just staring at Barry with no sound. I’ll be watching via iPad but calling in again for audio.

It seems that BM was shady with money and at the time of the CO move, it sounded like they didn’t have the necessary funds to purchase the PP home.. 1) Suzanne probably told him they needed a smaller home that wasn’t so expensive but Barry being Barry said no, we need this lavishing expensive home IMO and 2) What I would like to know is how a bank or mortgage company approved them for a million dollar loan! and especially still having the IN home in their debt. Unless, my husband and I dealt with a terrible mortgage company, we had hard time getting a mortgage and coming up with a down payment for our house. We had steady payment checks, great credit score and cash saved to put a down payment but we had to show proof of where that cash came from. We didn’t have proof because we saved it all those years. It just blows my mind, how Barry was able to borrow all this money from other people to put towards their PP home.

Legal Beagles - Can you see a 4 page motion filed yesterday - it’s the State’s response to Defense’s objection regarding “unsealing” of the 129 Page Arrest Affidavit. This is a 4-page motion that was filed at 5:19pm yesterday. AA is still currently sealed! MOO
WOW. 129 pages.

ETA: I'm shocked this filing is the State's response to Defense's objection mainly because I would have thought they'd wait until the last minute to file objection.

I’m going to have to rely on all my WS family to keep me updated today for the hearing because I have to work! Sigh... why can’t I be a millionaire and do whatever I want instead of work for a living? Lol

Thanks in advance to anyone that can give updates! :)

IMPORTANT

May 27 2021 COURT HEARING RE ARREST AFFIDAVIT

At tomorrow’s hearing, the Court may rule that the Arrest Affidavit will:

1) be released in full without redaction

IF so, it may be posted and discussed in its entirety at Websleuths after the Court rules that it may be released.

2) be released with redactions

IF so, the redacted version may be posted and discussed with the following caveat:

You may not post or discuss any redacted information at Websleuths regardless of any source (including all WS approved podcasts or other sources). To do so is in violation of Colorado law and you may be held in Contempt of Court.

3) remain sealed

IF the AA remains under seal as Ordered by the Court:

You may not post any portion of the AA or discuss its contents in any fashion at Websleuths regardless of any source (including all WS approved podcasts or other sources). To do so is in violation of Colorado law and you may be held in Contempt of Court.

May 27 2021 WEBEX COURT HEARING

The WebEx hearing is not to be copied, duplicated or rebroadcast in any way, regardless of the source. To do so is in violation of Colorado law and you may be held in Contempt of Court.

Please make sure you understand the above important information. If you do not understand, please use the Report feature to let us know and we will try to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member