Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #60 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a little weird last night when CM told people in Salida to go get the statue, and then had to admit it could mean something to the girls, and best not to take it. Someone will anyway, imo.

I was disappointed when CM told people in Salida to get the statue. Yeah, just go get it. I was relieved when SM’s sister said no, she was told the girls put it there for their mom, to leave it alone. IMO

I was disappointed when CM told people in Salida to get the statue. Yeah, just go get it. I was relieved when SM’s sister said no, she was told the girls put it there for their mom, to leave it alone. IMO
Yeah he should be careful about driving his own wedge, the girls are the logical owners of their Mom's things, imo.

Yup Defense attorneys gotta do what they gotta do.
Agreed, I think it's their job. throw a bunch of stuff at once and see what sticks!
Lord knows I could never do it!!!
I finally got on! Yes I can see him on the far left, I had to figure out the composition
I really really like this judge more than either set of lawyers lol

waiting with baited breath about the unsealing of the AA!
Lauren Scharf is doing a great job filling in the blanks!
moo

Last edited:
What? He didn't realize it was a memorial? What else would it be doing there? I thought it was near where the bike was found and there was an arrangement of rocks or other objects with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member