Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll call!

Here for Suzanne!!

Same, here for the lovely, sweet Suzanne. She will never be forgotten by me! I’ll think of her every Mother’s Day forever.

A personal “Thank You” to every member who has kept these threads going, and for sharing your knowledge in your areas of expertise. It’s a great crowd to be a part of!

Hi everyone!
I am a newbie, but I’ve been following this case and all of your theories and comments from the beginning. I am delighted to finally be here, and on such a momentous day!

I am a newbie here as well. Have been following here for over a year. Thanks to all of those who have kept the conversation going and who will be giving us updates through the hearings!

Made it to Salida... :) Everything quiet at fairgrounds and courthouse. I plan on getting up real early... Still not sure if I should try for courthouse or go straight to fairgrounds for a better chance as more seats.

Let me know what kind of information you are interested in as media will probably twitter important facts. ;)
How does Barry look? Are his daughters visible in courtroom? Any of the Moorman family there? Your opinion of defense attorneys? Your opinion of prosecutors presentation? What items were found early on by investigators? Bleach smell at the home?
I guess the reporters may cover all that so just anything you notice will be helpful.

Thank you NoSi. Wish we were all there. Glad you made it ok. Take care. :)

Made it to Salida... :) Everything quiet at fairgrounds and courthouse. I plan on getting up real early... Still not sure if I should try for courthouse or go straight to fairgrounds for a better chance as more seats.

Let me know what kind of information you are interested in as media will probably twitter important facts. ;)

Catching up as I've just been reminded today is the big day!!

Excuse me if you've already explained, do you mind explaining what is at the fairgrounds? Is it going to be broadcast on a big screen?

Catching up as I've just been reminded today is the big day!!

Excuse me if you've already explained, do you mind explaining what is at the fairgrounds? Is it going to be broadcast on a big screen?
Yes. There will likely be a computer signed into the WebEx broadcast, and it will be displayed on a big screen for all 50 or so people.

welcome-members.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members