Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish that were true but it isnt.

I have been posting from my iphone all morning. We are having a thunderstorm and my phone now doesn't have a signal. this is often. So i had to get out my laptop. Even when my cable internet works, my phone service does not. i cant call out, nor can anyone call me.

Here's an article on wifi calling with no cell service: Wifi Calling
"Wi-fi calling routes your calls and text messages over the internet rather than the traditional mobile network so you can stay connected even when you don't have mobile signal. That can be at home if your mobile network has gone down temporarily or in places you wouldn't usually get mobile signal such as London Underground and even on flights (providing wi-fi access is available)."

BBM

Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]9s
Nielsen talking about line searches near US50. This is a tedious process. I've seen it done several times-- people line of horizontal and walk a portion of land at the same time searching the ground of evidence. They cover every inch of the land. #SuzanneMorphew @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 2m
Nielsen now showing a map of where #SuzanneMorphew helmet was found in conjunction with where her bike was found. She says it was 10 meters down from US50. The day after helmet was found they searched this area. @KKTV11News

Important correction. The selfie taken by Suzanne was the day before Mother’s Day. I was hoping she’d fix that, as it made no sense to the timeline for there to have been a bike ride.

Typing too fast: Should read this selfie was taken a day *before* the morning of May 10.

https://twitter.com/stephaniebutzer/status/1424761031272722432?s=21

Wonder if Suzanne had been sleeping in another bedroom
Yes that’s good thinking…whatever happened that had Suzanne scared enough to text Melinda on Friday could have caused a fight and Suzanne didn’t want to sleep in the same bed with Barry! That makes sense. Maybe Barry got angry over that and went in to confront her while she was in the other bed?? Speculation & MOO

https://twitter.com/CrimeTalkPod/with_replies

Nielsen: Barry asked if you (Alex) checked hospital. His house was now considered a crime scene and his truck was impounded and no protest from Barry.

Nielsen: Barry stated the security cameras hasn’t worked in a while. He does ride the bike sometimes and says he does pull it out of the car for her. Suzanne probably cleaned the house that day since the girls were coming home and brining a friend. She always cleans for guests.

I am curious to hear if any searches for human remains were conducted in ‘certain areas’ of Indiana.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors