Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! Finally caught up. Thanks to those who followed along thru the hearing today by posting tweets .

Great posts & comments make me feel like I didn't miss a thing.

Barry is one of a kind. The wrong kind. A kind of his own making. What a horrible person he is. I feel so bad for Suzanne and all she endured while being married to this narcissistic Neanderthal. I know she's in a much better place, but part of me hopes she haunts him for the rest of his life.

What's the deal with Suzanne's purse being in the car? Theories please ...
In addition to the comments already offered, I'll add that possibly BM put it there. He may have got himself in a bit of a conundrum with his multiple explanations -- if SM went for a bike ride and got kidnapped by the cougar, her purse should be found at home. But if she ran off, it should be gone. Maybe he couldn't decide whether to dispose of it or not. He may have intended to do something with it and actually forgot about it. Especially if that is the vehicle he used to dispose of her body. Out of sight, out of mind, he had a busy day! MOO

Also for those thinking it's poor security if she simply kept it in the car in habit, keep in mind that while in most suburban houses the garage is the closest part of the house to the street, at Puma Path, not only are they very remote but the garage is actually "around back" of the house. So really there is nothing especially risky about valuables kept there, IMO.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Someone else asked but I didn't see the answer. Will the judge rule tomorrow? Also when is the AA set to be released?
The judge is expected to rule tomorrow. The AA release date set by the court is 7 days after the prelim (Aug. 31). The judge can release it at any time and can even reschedule release for a future date. So we have to cross our fingers we will see at least a redacted version on orAor before Aug. 31.
IIRC

I did admit an Elephant to the Zoo.
I know what your thinking. The Elephant in the room, is where is SM's body?

No, It is if CBD Tim does his own laundry or not?
IMO
A Chipalope? What was he doing with the antlers? Poaching ? IMO
LE had no evidence bags?
Hope is not strategy. From all this mess, that has been playing in my head, that stuck out. Thanks. IMO

Whew! Finally caught up. Thanks to those who followed along thru the hearing today by posting tweets .

Great posts & comments make me feel like I didn't miss a thing.

Barry is one of a kind. The wrong kind. A kind of his own making. What a horrible person he is. I feel so bad for Suzanne and all she endured while being married to this narcissistic Neanderthal. I know she's in a much better place, but part of me hopes she haunts him for the rest of his life.

Me too! I just caught up after a few hours of sleep.

Now just a few videos to watch.

I must say, my heart sank when I realized that the photos of BM scratches, were taken days later, rather than that same night.
Crap.

I still haven’t heard anything so far that seems like the AA should be sealed because of his daughters. Hope tomorrow will make us understand that aspect, and that we will get confirmation that BM will be going to trial. BM did make me have a few laughs today with his total bs responses.

Having just read about a million pages of these threads to catch up (thanks for the tweets, everyone ... only took me, literally, about three hours to read it all), I would say that things to add to your great synopsis are:

• The brown towel that Suzanne was sunbathing on has never been found ... (one of the most important things imo )

• There was a bullet casing (staged? unstaged?) laying by Suzanne's side of the bed.

• Suzanne's spy pen was found concealed in a box of bras.

• One half-filled coffee cup sitting in kitchen, from who-knows-when.

I know -- me too -- hours slogging through it all afterwards, here on the other side ofthe Meridian is grueling -- and also lonely! lol

Just to mention real quick, that is was actually a live round, not a spent casing, that was found on the bed.

(According to tweets posted here, and other articles.)
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...-with-focus-on-darts-needle-sheath-trash-runs

Barry Morphew murder case: Bullet found next to Suzanne Morphew's bed

Hoping tomorrow is an even better day!
(or tonight, in our case :) )

Because he probably thought he had baffled Agent Grusing with his <modsnip> and that he had won him over and had made himself a new friend. Only to find out differently, that must've really burned BM's <modsnip> !! LOL

Something about this double-modsnip post, that makes it even more enjoyable to read than perhaps as the original may have been. LOL

(imoo :) )

Where is the evidence that Suzanne wanted to disappear?? ( the discussion of going to Ecuador? yeah right my husband and I have these frequently...pipe dreams)
She wanted a divorce.
She wanted her money.
She, and her daughter, wanted out of the volatile situation in which they lived.
(We have a good choir and I like to sing) MOO

Me too! I just caught up after a few hours of sleep.

Now just a few videos to watch.

I must say, my heart sank when I realized that the photos of BM scratches, were taken days later, rather than that same night.
Crap.

Re the bolded, I'm not overly concerned about this. I am sure that if those scratches were visible to LE prior to when they took the photographs, the scratches would have been noted by LE

Also I have my gun safe in the garage. When I moved into this house I decided I could drill into the cement on the floor, also my bedroom is above the garage it didn’t feel as weird. Now that everyone is saying it’s weird I kind of regret it.

Also I have my gun safe in the garage. When I moved into this house I decided I could drill into the cement on the floor, also my bedroom is above the garage it didn’t feel as weird. Now that everyone is saying it’s weird I kind of regret it.

It's not weird!! Next safe I get will definitely go into the garage. No steps or stairs!! I don't need another injury!

Where is the evidence that Suzanne wanted to disappear?? ( the discussion of going to Ecuador? yeah right my husband and I have these frequently...pipe dreams)
She wanted a divorce.
She wanted her money.
She, and her daughter, wanted out of the volatile situation in which they lived.
(We have a good choir and I like to sing) MOO
Not only that, but I think the bigger question is “could she?”

No chance.

Then the defense has to contend will all the suspicious things Barry did, his countless lies, and the digital evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton