Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven’t heard anything so far that seems like the AA should be sealed because of his daughters. Hope tomorrow will make us understand that aspect, and that we will get confirmation that BM will be going to trial. BM did make me have a few laughs today with his total bs responses.

Here's a post from our lovely @Cindizzi , from earlier on the thread, with attachment:

url of pertinent attachment:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/199e56b0-cf1f-4605-941c-8877d5814dc3-jpeg.309951/

Back before we actually had evidence to work with, I thought Barry dumped Suzanne in the opposite direction of Broomfield on the early morning hours of May 10.

It turns out I was wrong, but incidentally, he dumped the helmet in that direction.

Watching Lauren now. Barry claimed to have turned left (where the helmet was dumped) because he saw a herd of elk and wanted to see if they were ready to shed.

An expert said they don’t shed anywhere near May, and they don’t travel in herds that time of year (he claimed he saw males and females together).

Watching Lauren now. Barry claimed to have turned left (where the helmet was dumped) because he saw a herd of elk and wanted to see if they were ready to shed.

An expert said they don’t shed anywhere near May, and they don’t travel in herds that time of year (he claimed he saw males and females together).
Ok.
I only have 1/8th of an Elk ITZ . I will admit a whole heard. IMO

Also I have my gun safe in the garage. When I moved into this house I decided I could drill into the cement on the floor, also my bedroom is above the garage it didn’t feel as weird. Now that everyone is saying it’s weird I kind of regret it.
Not weird at all. Ours is in hubs shop, but if we didn't have that alternative. It would be in the garage for sure.

MOO

The Morphews had just moved into PP in 2018, yet Barry was talking about moving to AZ by 2019/2020 according to SM’s texts to SO. Plus, we all know he was considered a flight risk when arrested and his destination was AZ. I don’t think I’ve seen mentioned why?

AZ isn’t necessarily known for its hunting grounds the way CO & IN are. Maybe in Northern AZ somewhere, but for an avid hunter like Barry, I would consider it a downgrade. I wonder what prompted the change of heart? Does anyone have insight into this? TIA.

On both the Unmasked and LS live feeds they mention that the Undersheriff (I think it was him) deliberately chose to conduct an experiment on the one year anniversary of the disappearance of SM. He drove the same route at the exact same time and date that BM allegedly did to test his explanation.

Apparently there is no street lighting to the west and it was pitch black, with little visibility. Unlikely for BM to see a herd in the distance to follow them.

MOO

The Morphews had just moved into PP in 2018, yet Barry was talking about moving to AZ by 2019/2020 according to SM’s texts to SO. Plus, we all know he was considered a flight risk when arrested and his destination was AZ. I don’t think I’ve seen mentioned why?

AZ isn’t necessarily known for its hunting grounds the way CO & IN are. Maybe in Northern AZ somewhere, but for an avid hunter like Barry, I would consider it a downgrade. I wonder what prompted the change of heart? Does anyone have insight into this? TIA.

Pure speculation, but maybe he felt more aligned with the politics in AZ? MOO

Back before we actually had evidence to work with, I thought Barry dumped Suzanne in the opposite direction of Broomfield on the early morning hours of May 10.

It turns out I was wrong, but incidentally, he dumped the helmet in that direction.
You don’t know that you’re wrong about where he dumped her body. We haven’t heard the Freudian slip yet. As of now, we just know he had about 4 hours (5, max) for the whole process. Unless I missed something.

First, an enormous thanks to all the good folks who updated the feed with all the tweets. It has taken hours for me to catch up, and that doesn’t include the 4 closed threads I came home to after a five day camping trip. There are so many good minds on this site and I do appreciate your thoughts and analysis.

I was and am still hoping for an obvious smoking gun, but in the absence of that, I do think the scratches on his arm is a big deal and the absurdity of his alibi work trip is key: there is no good reason for him to have made that trip at all, with the exception of saving money on his waste disposal...smh. I do agree that there are many inconsistencies and strange behaviors that add up to strong suspicion. I sincerely hope they have someone at trial that is very good at weaving all of these elements together and telling a convincing story that paints Barry as the guilty perpetrator.

With the evidence shared thus far, and recognizing that tomorrow may bring the big piece of evidence we have been waiting for, I will hazard a guess:

I think CBD Tim did it in the Breezeway with his trained Mountain Lion ( and it was all part of God’s plan)

(edited to fix punctuation and emojis that did not work)

First, an enormous thanks to all the good folks who updated the feed with all the tweets. It has taken hours for me to catch up, and that doesn’t include the 4 closed threads I came home to after a five day camping trip. There are so many good minds on this site and I do appreciate your thoughts and analysis.

I was and am still hoping for an obvious smoking gun, but in the absence of that, I do think the scratches on his arm is a big deal and the absurdity of his alibi work trip is key: there is no good reason for him to have made that trip at all, with the exception of saving money on his waste disposal...smh. I do agree that there are many inconsistencies and strange behaviors that add up to strong suspicion. I sincerely hope they have someone at trial that is very good at weaving all of these elements together and telling a convincing story that paints Barry as the guilty perpetrator.

With the evidence shared thus far, and recognizing that tomorrow may bring the big piece of evidence we have been waiting for, I will hazard a guess:

I think CBD Tim did it in the Breezeway with his trained Mountain Lion ( and it was all part of God’s plan)‍♀️♀️♀️
Where did you go camping? Is it safe? And any Pizza around? IMO

I have tried, really tried to catch up the past week... to no avail. I do thank everyone for the wonderful updates today:)

I have a question about the "short rifle". Could BM have fired the tranquilizer dart from the short rifle? Could a .22 bullet be fired from the short rifle?

Thanks all. Looking forward to Dessert tomorrow!

Except when the defense is being snarky, then I believe the witness can reply in kind. The defense made up what the burned journal MIGHT have said, so it was fair for the officer to reply that it might have said the opposite too. I don't think that was impolite or imprecise.

I'd say he was pretty spot on with his comment, betting there was plenty about Barry in that journal and not much would have been in his favour.

imo

Still chuckling about CBD Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members