Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Barry is colourblind? He’s blind anyway if he can’t see his fiction isn’t being bought by LE or the majority here. Can’t wait to see Suzanne’s killer where he deserves to be and it ain’t at the gym showing off his “physique” to the ladies :rolleyes:
Can’t wait to see him in shackles! Can I say that?

I just went back and listened carefully for the 3rd time about the Saturday afternoon/evening texting between SM and close friend.

Mike says the conversation didn’t just come to an abrupt end, but it also “changed”.
Chris confirms and says that “the individual (close friend) has been diligently trying to find her girlfriend and has been communicating and has not been getting the kind of reciprocating responses. We believe that the police and others are aware of this and we are not going to go into that piece of the investigation because it’s ongoing.”

WOW. My interpretation is that the girlfriend received texts that did not sound like SM. Then she tried talking to BM about it and did not get the response she would expect ( or maybe NO response from him at all). I believe gf then told LE.
JMO/ speculation
bbm
Hmm.
Then did the texting suddenly cease as the friend starting questioning (through her messages) ?
A certain someone else who was using Suzanne's phone ?
A very dark picture is forming of what may have occurred. :(
Imo.

Didn't he claim to have the conversation with her in the morning before he left? So if he didn't wake her the conversation could not have taken place.

In BM's account to blogger TD, it's not definitive that their conversation (between BM & SM) was on Sunday, and if BM says he left at 5AM without waking SM then I'm pretty sure the conversation he told TD did not happen on Sunday.

Actually, I doubt SM was communicating with anybody come midnight, Saturday, May 9.

MOO

In BM's account to blogger TD, it's not definitive that their conversation (between BM & SM) was on Sunday, and if BM says he left at 5AM without waking SM then I'm pretty sure the conversation he told TD did not happen on Sunday.

Actually, I doubt SM was communicating with anybody come midnight, Saturday, May 9.

MOO
Yeah, for some reason I got the idea he was saying he had the conversation with her shortly before he left on Sunday. But that may be why he was intentionally vague, if he remembered that he told her family he didn't wake her.

bbm
Hmm.
Then did the texting suddenly cease as the friend starting questioning (through her messages) ?
A certain someone else who was using Suzanne's phone ?
A very dark picture is forming of what may have occurred. :(
Imo.
I wonder if BM often got annoyed or angry when Suzanne had long conversations with her friends.

I think Barry did, when he was spreading the news that she was missing.
Yes. I remember seeing that note on a YouTube video channel that rhymes with blunder.
The person who sent it in or posted it said they worked in a little store in Poncha Springs and knew SM and BM as customers. She said they were closed one day and BM came knocking and wanted to ask her to “keep an eye out “.
Might have to go watch again. JMO

@OldCop Barry Morphew said he was upset not angry, upset is a broader word that could mean angry, depressed, disbelief, etc. and doesn't say he was angry at police. He has legitimate concerns about how police handled the evidence.
I partially gave my thoughts on this in answer to @sillybilly ’s post above. I don’t know that BM has legitimate concerns about how the evidence was handled. We have been given no information about how the bike was found and by whom. We don’t know if it was fingerprinted and photographed before it was moved. I find it very hard to believe that 10 people would have handled it though.

Maybe. Unless it's true that someone else was involved.
Yeah and I’m not convinced someone else was involved. It would be very hard to keep a secret like this, especially with how big this case is. The only way I see someone else being involved and remaining silent is if BM paid them a huge amount of money and they left town. MOO I’m very curious to see how this turns out.

I completely forgot about that. I do agree that she did not want to part with her home either.
I don't even know if I can say this but she posted the sale of the family home that was eventually sold in IN on her FB page. I believe the home sold after SM's disappearance was not and I believe a rental property, or, just undeveloped property. Damn, it's somewhat confusing. I should take notes.
I could definitely be mistaken and if I am, I apologize in advance.

Yeah, for some reason I got the idea he was saying he had the conversation with her shortly before he left on Sunday. But that may be why he was intentionally vague, if he remembered that he told her family he didn't wake her.

This came up a few days ago because I couldn't recall the source reporting BM allegedly seeking permission from SM to work on Sunday. After I was reminded it was with blogger TD (with screenshots), I was anxious to see if BM anchored himself to a timeline and he did not, IMO.

However, it sure sounds like BM did commit to a 5:00 AM timeline with SM's family.

I don't even know if I can say this but she posted the sale of the family home that was eventually sold in IN on her FB page. I believe the home sold after SM's disappearance was not and I believe a rental property, or, just undeveloped property. Damn, it's somewhat confusing. I should take notes.
I could definitely be mistaken and if I am, I apologize in advance.
I believe what SM shared on fb was the initial listing of the IN property for sale. However, I don't believe SM ever posted details of the offers or sale on her fb or SM.

Maybe Barry is colourblind? He’s blind anyway if he can’t see his fiction isn’t being bought by LE or the majority here. Can’t wait to see Suzanne’s killer where he deserves to be and it ain’t at the gym showing off his “physique” to the ladies :rolleyes:
He’s definitely blind. He couldn’t see that he had a loving, beautiful, devoted wife right by his side. MOO
I wonder if BM often got annoyed or angry when Suzanne had long conversations with her friends.
He seems like the type that would. MOO

Would it be surprising if we find out Barry hired a hitman to kill her while he was in Denver similar to the Mark Sievers murder trial?

I believe something happened to SM on Saturday evening and it was not planned to require a hired hitman.

I don't think BM had any plans to trek to Denver on Sunday or work on Sunday until his actions on Saturday evening forced him into it.

My only issue is that if there was someone else involved after the fact (which I think is more probable than someone else with direct involvement in the murder), I would have expected this person to have flipped by now.

If this person knew enough, then we’d likely have seen an arrest.

So I’m not super confident this person exists.
I’m not either, but if there is someone else, I think that person may be female.
The cars in the driveway bit bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow