Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Suzanne’s anonymous family member says the GPS tracking on Barry’s truck does not match up with where he told police he was.

Edit: Also, Suzanne’s family member said that Barry was tampering with the investigation.

Wow - that's huge (and what many here predicted).

Unfortunately for Barry, he went where ever he went with a computerized component to a truck that recorded his movements. I wonder where that's leading LE. It doesn't seem to be leading them out into the wilds of CO. But, perhaps, to canvasing people in Salida.

Unfortunately for Barry, he went where ever he went with a computerized component to a truck that recorded his movements. I wonder where that's leading LE. It doesn't seem to be leading them out into the wilds of CO. But, perhaps, to canvasing people in Salida.
Actually, the family said they are “worried Barry is tampering with the investigation.” My reading is better than my listening!

What do you all make of the CCSO and CBI canvassing the community again for tips all day today?

Great question.

I think its a good idea because now that a little time has passed, maybe someone has learned something new or has been sitting on something they did not think was too important but with LE reaching out to the community, it provides another avenue for more information to be gathered by LE.

LE may also be asking neighbors specific questions now like if they saw a certain colored vehicle around Mothers Day.
JMO

Thank you ! ^^^

I thought it came from the TD interviews but couldn't find the exact wording.
Thanks again for clarifying .
You rock ! :p
I also had the impression he was saying he had the conversation with her on Sunday before he left. The entire conversation is about the events on Mother's Day.

He says, well it was Mother's Day and we had the two daughters coming home from a trip and I had that job in Denver. I wanted to get started on Sunday so I told my wife, Listen, the girls are gonna be home later and want to spend Mothers Day with you so do you mind if I go, and the girls were running late, so they texted her on Mothers Day.... etc.

He only refers to Sunday, so that's why I thought he told her in the morning as opposed to another day.

BBM I think the PE guys would call this a huge red flag. He may have turned his phone off but forgot about the truck GPS data. I guess he wasn’t as smart as he thought he was. :D MOO

I also had the impression he was saying he had the conversation with her on Sunday before he left. The entire conversation is about the events on Mother's Day.

He says, well it was Mother's Day and we had the two daughters coming home from a trip and I had that job in Denver. I wanted to get started on Sunday so I told my wife, Listen, the girls are gonna be home later and want to spend Mothers Day with you so do you mind if I go, and the girls were running late, so they texted her on Mothers Day.... etc.

He only refers to Sunday, so that's why I thought he told her in the morning as opposed to another day.
bbm
What a treasure trove that interview was.
Just saying.

It sounds as if he talked to her that morning.
Falling all over himself 'explaining'.
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members