Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That link goes to a completely different story, just like it started doing the other day.
The article is not there anymore but the link makes it look like it is.
Weird, because I can read it when I click on it. I googled “Daily Mail Suzanne Morphew” and selected all articles within the past week. This is the headline for the one I linked (Which isn’t working on here).
Family fear Suzanne Morphew's husband isn't telling cops everything about mom-of-two's disappearance three months ago after 'he refused two polygraph tests and data from his truck is inconsistent with his story'

Weird, because I can read it when I click on it. I googled “Daily Mail Suzanne Morphew” and selected all articles within the past week. This is the headline for the one I linked (Which isn’t working on here).
Family fear Suzanne Morphew's husband isn't telling cops everything about mom-of-two's disappearance three months ago after 'he refused two polygraph tests and data from his truck is inconsistent with his story'
Very weird! I tried google and nothing until I added the word “husband “. Shows me the headline you’re seeing but completely different story l This is what happened last week right after someone shared it here. We saw the story but not for long.

Very weird! I tried google and nothing until I added the word “husband “. Shows me the headline you’re seeing but completely different story l This is what happened last week right after someone shared it here. We saw the story but not for long.
The link must be broken, because the whole story is still there I think.

The husband of missing mom Suzanne Morphew provided an inconsistent story to investigators and refused two polygraph tests, one of her relatives claims.

Suzanne, 49, has not been seen since she reportedly set off on a solo bike ride from her home in Maysville, Colorado on Mother's Day, May 10.

On Monday - exactly three months on from Suzanne's disappearance - the family member spoke with Fox 21, saying they have suspicions about her long-time husband, Barry Morphew.

According to the relative - who asked for to remain anonymous - 'Barry has refused two polygraph tests and a critical analysis test... and data collected from his truck did not match up with what he told investigators'.

The link must be broken, because the whole story is still there I think.

The husband of missing mom Suzanne Morphew provided an inconsistent story to investigators and refused two polygraph tests, one of her relatives claims.

Suzanne, 49, has not been seen since she reportedly set off on a solo bike ride from her home in Maysville, Colorado on Mother's Day, May 10.

On Monday - exactly three months on from Suzanne's disappearance - the family member spoke with Fox 21, saying they have suspicions about her long-time husband, Barry Morphew.

According to the relative - who asked for to remain anonymous - 'Barry has refused two polygraph tests and a critical analysis test... and data collected from his truck did not match up with what he told investigators'.

If people are looking for pictures of CSI and the searches at both the home and that other property they dug up, they can be found at this other Daily Mail article, which is still up:

Cops search a property in Colorado for evidence of mom-of-two missing since Mother's Day | Daily Mail Online

I love it! :D BBM Good catch! I never knew it was possible.

ITA! You explained it perfectly. I wouldn’t doubt that he puts the house on the market after he gets his guardianship.. :mad: MOO

Exactly! It really upsets me. Like I said above, I bet the house will be sold in the near future. MOO
This is my feeling as well.

If you hit the down arrow and click on "cached" it comes up.

I wonder if someone doesn’t want people at home looking at images of the property and finding any unique looking areas or areas that have undergone change when the next satellite image updates are made.
Oh my! That's an angle I never thought of. Hopefully, the FBI, CBI, and local LE have access to before and after satellite images of the home and surrounding area.

I wonder if someone doesn’t want people at home looking at images of the property and finding any unique looking areas or areas that have undergone change when the next satellite image updates are made.

Nah, I’m sure with coordinates you can still map the area. For LE, they could still get the info to compare, if needed. I personally don’t think, if the address was intentionally removed, it was to stop Joe Public from looking for landscape variations. That’s just me but I also don’t think her remains are on the property either. IMO

Nah, I’m sure with coordinates you can still map the area. For LE, they could still get the info to compare, if needed. I personally don’t think, if the address was intentionally removed, it was to stop Joe Public from looking for landscape variations. That’s just me but I also don’t think her remains are on the property either. IMO

I don't either.
I think they're possibly in the general vicinity of wherever the truck data said he was.
For those who followed AJ Hadsell's case, you'll remember how familiar this sounds.

jmo

Simply, if things were staged and planned - then so was a place already determined to hide the most incriminating of evidence. Too risky to go back through Salida or even the very long way around through Leadville or Fremont Pass. The least risky exit ? Over Monarch Pass. Huge reservoirs near Gunnison. Curecanti National Rec Area. Black Canyon of the Gunnison. Imagine this is at night. Way too risky in the daylight. A million places to hide something but at the same time - there is urgency. Can't drive around all night when you need to hide something. IMO - the direction west from Maysville makes logical sense. Pray for Suzanne and justice !!!

Yes, what you are saying could happen. If the Moormans want things put on hold, they can file a request to take part in the hearing. Like I said in a post about a week ago, if they did that, then their attorney could also possibly call Barry as a witness and ask him questions under oath.

On the flip side -- as @Knox pointed out last week -- the Moormans may value their relationship with the Morphew daughters more than they value any property that may come under the control of Barry as guardian. They may reasonably fear that interference in the guardianship proceeding may disturb that relationship and -- as a result -- are willing to allow the guardianship to go ahead as long as their relationship with the daughters is preserved.

The family should do the right thing by Suzanne, which will ultimately be the right thing for her daughters. Even if the relationships are strained for awhile. Mainly because I think that BM will try to drive a wedge between his daughters and others, whether or not the Moormans intervene to protect Suzanne’s interests. What they may fear happening may well happen anyway.

I hope that if BM is responsible for Suzanne being missing, that the daughters can eventually compel him to tell where they can recover Suzanne’s remains.

The truth will out, someday.

as anyone noticed that 19057 Puma Path doesn't come up on Google maps anymore?

Interesting. Another item on BM’s to-do list?

Thankfully, most of us have no need for Google to help us find the house location now.

Wow! Lots of really good and interesting conversation today!

While catching up on this thread, I was thinking the same as many of you about not realizing the “loophole” in the guardianship case. Many of us were so shocked that this could happen, after all SM had only been “missing” a short amount of time.

So, when did BM know about this guardianship? It will be interesting to see a history of searches, I think.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member