Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They add it automatically.
Hi @marylamby. When I donated through the PE website there was a little paragraph about how depends on the generosity of donors blah blah blah...but there were different boxes you could scroll through to change the “tip” as they call it before you make your donation. I think 10% was also an option or you can type in your own amount. I just tried typing in “0” for the tip and it worked...wish I had done that earlier. But anyway I know it feels like a waste since we would rather give the extra money to AM and if there is a better way I’m all for it. I just wanted people to know if you want to donate through the set up on PE that you don’t have to pay extra if you change the tip amount. I chose to donate through PE since they went out of their way to help AM get it set up but if Chris, Mike or AM have a more direct way to donate that’s great too! We all just want AM to know in advance that he has “whatever amount it takes” (sound familiar?) to organize this army of searchers so he has the best chance of finding his little sister!

I didn't say it was a wise choice but that I just don't think it's out of place at that home. This rack, as described, was also not naturally shed. I'm just not on board (yet) with it being a tactic to lure a cougar for a murder plot -although I did speculate in the last thread that the bad guy might partake in illegal poaching activities and those areas might be a area of interest to search for human remains. IMO

Would Elk carcass throw off cadaver sensing dogs? Like if carcass was buried with body?

Hi @marylamby. When I donated through the PE website there was a little paragraph about how *** depends on the generosity of donors blah blah blah...but there were different boxes you could scroll through to change the “tip” as they call it before you make your donation. I think 10% was also an option or you can type in your own amount. I just tried typing in “0” for the tip and it worked...wish I had done that earlier. But anyway I know it feels like a waste since we would rather give the extra money to AM and if there is a better way I’m all for it. I just wanted people to know if you want to donate through the *** set up on PE that you don’t have to pay extra if you change the tip amount. I chose to donate through PE since they went out of their way to help AM get it set up but if Chris, Mike or AM have a more direct way to donate that’s great too! We all just want AM to know in advance that he has “whatever amount it takes” (sound familiar?) to organize this army of searchers so he has the best chance of finding his little sister!

I have no idea what you're talking about?!!:eek:

Are you talking about the 15% service fee by the GET that was posted earlier?

Has this proven to be untrue, and the donor can decide how much should be allocated for the service fee?

What gets added back if you donate at the PE site? :eek:

TIA.

Hi @marylamby. When I donated through the PE website there was a little paragraph about how *** depends on the generosity of donors blah blah blah...but there were different boxes you could scroll through to change the “tip” as they call it before you make your donation. I think 10% was also an option or you can type in your own amount. I just tried typing in “0” for the tip and it worked...wish I had done that earlier. But anyway I know it feels like a waste since we would rather give the extra money to AM and if there is a better way I’m all for it. I just wanted people to know if you want to donate through the *** set up on PE that you don’t have to pay extra if you change the tip amount. I chose to donate through PE since they went out of their way to help AM get it set up but if Chris, Mike or AM have a more direct way to donate that’s great too! We all just want AM to know in advance that he has “whatever amount it takes” (sound familiar?) to organize this army of searchers so he has the best chance of finding his little sister!
Thank you @Lilypad13, I didn't see that option. :)

The gaurdianship seems so calculated. I gave BM a big pass on the one to sell the IN home, since it was apparently in the works before Suzanne was disappeared. Still kind of sketchy, but that's only my opinion. This one, it just feels so off, and so calculated and scheming.

I was really hopeful that he'd be locked up by now. I'm afraid that when he gets arrested, this could turn into a whole other thing, untangling it.

I don't even know what to think about the elk antlers, it just seems too random to be random.

Ole Barry seems to be a busy guy, overall.

All MOO.

The bloody antlers may help a premeditation charge. MOO

I wonder if they thought about opening up the septic tank. I wonder where the septic is located. My septic is a concrete box, it has a lid. If you had the right type of construction equipment you could lift that lid up easily and rebury the box. No one would be the wiser if you had no grass. moo

I have wondered this as well. Its so very gruesome, but couldnt body parts be flushed or ground and disposed of in that manner? I would take a sample of the septic for sure!

Would Elk carcass throw off cadaver sensing dogs? Like if carcass was buried with body?

IMO, no.

Handlers will use animal remains as a training distraction, it doesn’t matter. It’s like lawn furniture, it’s just there. The odor emitted is just different, animal vs. human. It’s awesome to see a seasoned, well trained dog in action.

Again, IMO.

IMO, no.

Handlers will use animal remains as a training distraction, it doesn’t matter. It’s like lawn furniture, it’s just there. The odor emitted is just different, animal vs. human. It’s awesome to see a seasoned, well trained dog in action.

Again, IMO.
The only thing I would throw out there, is that its a bold assumption to believe BM would know any of that. He probably thought hed just struck gold in the idea department, but sadly science has foiled him once again

Wow, what a convoluted, and twisted fable. To me, it feels as if we've waded through 13 chapters of a 14 chapter murder he wrote story--picking apart every strange, yet pertinent fact, while waiting for the final chapter...the extensive, professional and well-manned search team looking for and then finding SM's remains. The Epilog will be BM's final offering of what REALLY HAPPENED...the truth that he said none of us knew...e.g., Folks, Suzanne asked me to help her with assisted suicide...it was a mercy killing--one that she had wanted for some time, I honored her wishes...

IMO, no.

Again, IMO.
I'm sure K9 dog training is different for specific scents.

Can you share some info how narrow or wide the training scents are?

Colorado K9's Rock!
RIP Joker

Wow, what a convoluted, and twisted fable. To me, it feels as if we've waded through 13 chapters of a 14 chapter murder he wrote story--picking apart every strange, yet pertinent fact, while waiting for the final chapter...the extensive, professional and well-manned search team looking for and then finding SM's remains. The Epilog will be BM's final offering of what REALLY HAPPENED...the truth that he said none of us knew...e.g., Folks, Suzanne asked me to help her with assisted suicide...it was a mercy killing--one that she had wanted for some time, I honored her wishes...
if that is what actually happened i will personally hand write BM a letter of apology for the many many judgements ive made about him as a person and his ability to successfully execute a crime

I have to believe the Moormans are being somewhat strategic not objecting to the guardianship. Evidence might have to come to light if they objected, and that might not be prudent when the investigation is still going on.

I’m going to hang on to the glimmer of hope @gitana1 gave us that the guardianship just might be his downfall.

Yeah and I think they have bigger fish to fry. So he gets control of her assets. What’s important is justice.

I first read the Chaffee County volunteer firefighter application last May and after reading the physical agility test (PAT) volunteers had to pass, I immediately thought of her husband packing out petite, SM to some untraceable location.

Not once did I think SM was the victim of a wildlife attack. Plausible, yes; probable, no.

MOO
Just a FYI. I passed the Police PAT. It's not that hard. I was in damn good shape but was also coming off a 12 hour bartending shift. I'm sure they're similar. I had to drag a 300 lb bag 50 yards, which was timed. Not easy but doable. Plus lots of other tests that took 8 hours.
Don't give him credit where credit isn't due. (Not saying you did, I'm just out for blood tonight!):p
PS. You know I love you, Seattle1!

Last edited:
Just a FYI. I passed the Police PAT. It's not that hard. I was in damn good shape but was also coming off a 12 hour bartending shift. I'm sure they're similar. I had to drag a 300 lb bag 50 yards. No easy but doable. Plus lots of other tests that took 8 hours.
Don't give him credit where credit isn't due. (Not saying you did, I'm just out for blood tonight!):p
Good job.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members