Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't getting a cooler down flag stone steps leave microscopic plastic shards in the grit of the stone where the cooler was dragged or the plastic wheels dropped on each successive step?

Also think MOO a man could get a cooler containing a 120 lbs woman into a truck bed without needing a machine.
Well weren't the back flagstone steps cordoned off with crime tape in one of the videos?

I wonder WHO owns the condo where BM is
reportedly staying.

After watching P. Frazee and F. Dulos involve their sidepieces in the cleanup of their murders, I wonder if we'll see a similar accomplice. We know BM doesn't clean up after himself. Is this going to be the next explosion?
moo

Wouldn't getting a cooler down flag stone steps leave microscopic plastic shards in the grit of the stone where the cooler was dragged or the plastic wheels dropped on each successive step?

Also think MOO a man could get a cooler containing a 120 lbs woman into a truck bed without needing a machine.

Have you ever used a moving blanket under something really heavy and dragged it? That’s what we do.

I’m sure BM could move the cooler by hand given his size.

But, what are we missing with the whole Bobcat story BM told to LS?

ETA: BM told that story for a reason, IMO. Something was off with the Bobcat.
If the bobcat was at Puma Path prior to the crime, and he used it for burial but changed the
bucket for the digger, did he take the bobcat to
Salida build site and switch out the attachment there to make sure bucket was back on? Then left the bobcat there to distance it from his home.

Probably to get away from the gossip and the media. He also probably didn't want any reminders of what happened in that house. Distancing himself makes it easier to move on. IMO
If he’s left the house, that changes my thinking about burial on the property. I don’t think he’d leave unless he was 100% sure she wouldn't be found. I know if it was my mom missing, I’d never want to leave the house. I’d keep hoping she’d find her way back home somehow. I hope the daughter are ok with leaving.

I have very little experience following these types of situations, but I can read the tea leaves - BM is done.

What does a desperate man do when he realizes that he is trapped?

And is it normal for LE to allow a POI to flap in the wind, when there is enough public knowledge to present a strong case?
I suspect they would like to know where SM's remains are before they make an arrest.
There is really nothing to lose by waiting.

If they arrest him now, BM could use the location of SM's remains as a bargaining chip.

MOO

Well weren't the back flagstone steps cordoned off with crime tape in one of the videos?

I wonder WHO owns the condo where BM is
reportedly staying.

After watching P. Frazee and F. Dulos involve their sidepieces in the cleanup of their murders, I wonder if we'll see a similar accomplice. We know BM doesn't clean up after himself. Is this going to be the next explosion?
moo
That’s what I’m waiting for...

I’m sure BM could move the cooler by hand given his size.

But, what are we missing with the whole Bobcat story BM told to LS?

ETA: BM told that story for a reason, IMO. Something was off with the Bobcat.

Only way MOO Bobcat use might figure in, would be if used many days or weeks in advance to prepare.

Last edited:
Initially, I thought John was looking for a few seconds of political fame (I think he was running for a position in Indiana). But after listening to him on Your Voice Your Call, I have a much different opinion. I glad we heard the rest of the story of his interaction with BM in Indiana.

IMO i dont think LE is leaving him to the wind, i think their taking their time to build their case the right way. No body cases can be very difficult to win in court so the more evidence the can find the better. I believe he will be arrested when they have enough to charge and have some sort of forensics tying him to the case. Unfortunately that type of testing can take months

I agree. I also think they might be waiting on the DA election in November.

If SM miraculously shows up at home, she can go to the neighbors house for help.

I can totally see why the house is empty right now. Missing mom & wife, two search warrants & bad energy.

I believe the only folks that can give this poor family false hope of a live SM, are mediums. IMO

Spontaneous random thought .... If the last phone contact was around 2.30 pm, SM could possibly have been sitting outside, so there would be no sign of struggle .... the crime scene could have been outside the house. End of spontaneous random thought.

If he’s left the house, that changes my thinking about burial on the property. I don’t think he’d leave unless he was 100% sure she wouldn't be found. I know if it was my mom missing, I’d never want to leave the house. I’d keep hoping she’d find her way back home somehow. I hope the daughter are ok with leaving.
I can only imagine what he is telling them, hopefully they won't be under his influence much longer.

Chris McDonough@187Cjm
Clarity #suzannemorphew #findsuzanne #bigjob
@ProfilingEvil
#FindSuzanne #suzannemoorman #moormanfamilysearch

EhVFxwnXcAYUp-H

Initially, I thought John was looking for a few seconds of political fame (I think he was running for a position in Indiana). But after listening to him on Your Voice Your Call, I have a much different opinion. I glad we heard the rest of the story of his interaction with BM in Indiana.
bbm
Agreed, and interesting about the people who encountered BM in IN.
More than he would've interacted with in CO due to the years previously spent in his home state.

Colorado Law.... ... with permanent guardianship, if transferred to Colorado, couldn't he simply sign off on a sale of the home, no questions asked? Circumventing the 7 years?

JMO
not necessarily, hed still have to file paperwork with the court about the transfer of assets and the court can question him about it, if they find it suspicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82