Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cassidy.jpg

Cassidy's message to LS.

“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

Ummm, two men LINKED to BM? WTH does that mean? Personal assistants, his hairdresser and fashion consultant, henchman? What are we talking about here?
Crazy stuff... I can’t wrap my head around why BM would have involved these guys after the fact for a task he could have handled himself? Unless they were involved from the beginning?

According to BM--
Worker #1: Drug user who builds crooked walls who is such a high risk he must be warned to stay away from BM's family, but not such a high risk that the Morphew's security cameras were kept functional;
Worker #2: 9 years in prison, so a liar;
Worker #3: Meth head, so a liar.

Sometimes it's really difficult to tell whether BM just exploits workers (i.e. paying lower than market labor costs, perhaps under the table) who've found themselves unemployable for one reason or another, or hires them as convenient scapegoats behind which to hide his own criminality.

Maybe it's a two-fer.

A reasonable person couldn't help but wonder whether BM did the same in Indiana and that's why they moved to Colorado. It might be worth investigating who worked for and became a scapegoat for BM there, but for the fact that they were probably never on the books.

I wonder if the IRS has ever taken a close look at his books.

MOO.
BBM: He seems to have brought a lot of habits along with him. MOO.

And, although Gentile had agreed to work in that area for the day, she said Barry dismissed her from the job early – at 11 a.m.

“He said that he had to go make the wife happy – do some hiking or biking,” she said. “And I found out, like, later that day that he was in town all day.”

Gentile said she heard Barry was out shopping by himself.

^^^
>>>>was he out buying chlorine?
So at least we have somewhat of a timeline. How long did BM hang around the site after Morgan left?

We're getting close to the time Suzanne's communication would end at 12:30.

Did he do something to Suzanne and then go to town for the rest of the afternoon?

Anyone think there's a chance BM had someone else do something to Suzanne? He was antsy with Morgan at the job site, then dismisses her early. The girls are out of town. It's starting to smack of premeditation.

It takes a woman's eye to look at a bed and know it has been slept in. JP, iirc said the top of the bed was a little mussed. Women know how a bed is put together because we have been making them for all our lives.

So when did BM go there and why was he so tired, as to have to sleep?

Just thinking about this new information and what it might mean in regards to a scenario.

So they’re at that construction site on Saturday, and Barry is supposedly not himself. Instead of a full day’s work, he sends Morgan home at 11, and says he has to go make his wife happy.

I think there was already conflict at this point, and perhaps he and Suzanne had an argument either over the phone, or via text.

We know from Andy that Suzanne was also texting her friend around this point in regards to a wedding, and the texts suddenly topped at 12:30ish.

So Barry returns home, and they have an argument that culminates in murder. I imagine this shopping excursion that Morgan talks about, happened after the murder. Maybe he needed to buy cleaning supplies or something.

The rest is murky, but it’s at this point he decides to use that wall project as an alibi...

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Judging from what PE had to say a few days ago, I think the opposite is going to be true. Not only did Barry not ask her to do this, but he will be enraged that she did.

I suspect that she’s going to be the next one thrown under the bus, joining the drug addict who ruined the wall, and JP with his prison time.

This is going to be baaaaaaadddd for Barry.
“But I see your true colors shining through ...” ;)

His last phone interview was revealing, though not exactly surprising. Predictable, in fact.

Everyone declining polygraphs makes me think they are hiding something. But BM and MG giving up their phones makes me think they don’t realize just how much data can be gleaned.
I'm giving MG a pass on the polygraph. It's not her spouse that disappeared and unless she needs to clear herself of any accusation she need not comply with this request. Good on her for giving up her phone. If she's at the beach property as directed that validates her story about BM at the building site on Saturday pm. MOO

Judging from what PE had to say a few days ago, I think the opposite is going to be true. Not only did Barry not ask her to do this, but he will be enraged that she did.

I suspect that she’s going to be the next one thrown under the bus, joining the drug addict who ruined the wall, and JP with his prison time.

This is going to be baaaaaaadddd for Barry.

Bump.

Ha, you couldn't have been more right.

Why are all these well meaning individuals declining polygraphs?
I honestly cant say with any certainty but maybe they've heard about false positives
(we've all heard about that, yeah?) and they don't trust these tests & don't want to be connected to something they had nothing to do with?

I mean, I think that might be a fair analyses of this situation.
I think BM left a lot of folks wondering if they're saying the right thing.

jmo

Just thinking about this new information and what it might mean in regards to a scenario.

So they’re at that construction site on Saturday, and Barry is supposedly not himself. Instead of a full day’s work, he sends Morgan home at 11, and says he has to go make his wife happy.

I think there was already conflict at this point, and perhaps he and Suzanne had an argument either over the phone, or via text.

We know from Andy that Suzanne was also texting her friend around this point in regards to a wedding, and the texts suddenly topped at 12:30ish.

So Barry returns home, and they have an argument that culminates in murder. I imagine this shopping excursion that Morgan talks about, happened after the murder. Maybe he needed to buy cleaning supplies or something.

The rest is murky, but it’s at this point he decides to use that wall project as an alibi...

Thoughts?

His own mother better be careful. I believe he would throw her under the bus with the rest of the casualties. BM is the type of guy you warn your daughters about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member