Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Maybe MG was fooling around with him, but not the MAIN other woman. Maybe she does not consider herself THE other woman.

I listened carefully to how she stated this in the video. Was looking to see if she would emphasize the “I”. As in, “I am not the other woman.” Which would lead me to think she knew of another. She didn’t emphasize it though.

So either she doesn’t know of another woman, isn’t saying, or is not being truthful.

OK, at this moment in time, what do you believe?

1. BM lost his cool and committed a terrible act that resulted in SM's death
2. BM premeditated and then killed SM all on his own
3. BM did it, but had a bunch of help covering up, creating alibis, etc
4. BM hired it done and kept his hands clean
5. BM is a grieving widower, and has no clue what happened to his precious wife.

I've been trying to decide between 1 and 2, but have added 3 to my list of real possibilities.

Thoughts?

At this point in time, I'm thinking number 1 (subject to change if more info comes in).

I'm thinking that he had an big argument with SM on Friday night which has continued, possibly when they woke up and then continued via text message Saturday morning. The fact that MG said “He was acting really weird about [the beach area], I was like Barry what’s up,” Gentile said. “He seemed stressed. He definitely seemed weird on Saturday.” I think he went home to confront her and his fury took over.

Sorry I can't make this larger, click to open and read-

119220731_2866422653585889_3902775700840488220_n.jpg

Lauren Scharf
Page Liked · 9 mins

ADDITIONAL PRESS RELEASE SENT AFTER MY STORY AIRED:

Last edited:
Uggg that was painful to remember! FWIW I believe there is much truth that MG is revealing, but I also suspect she has some secrets/deception going on, if that makes sense.
Oh I agree. I believe her, but think there was a lot left out. Maybe she just didn't volunteer a lot, but there were some Doozies. Like maybe she knew more about why he was going home early on Saturday. If they had worked together for a long time she probably has an idea of how bm/sm got along, and what typical arguments might have occurred.

This Cassidy character most definitely has something to hide. Me thinks he doth protesteth too much.

Also, I don’t think Barry planned this. It sounds like something caused him to head back to the house Saturday (unless I’m mistaken) and I’m thinking it was something big that Suzanne discovered, like he hadn’t paid insurance on the house or had defaulted on some loan. He just doesn’t seem to have planned this stuff. It sounds like he was completely rushed and frazzled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Klints tabitha