Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.
Even if they find something and not remains, that would be amazing -- in a sad way.

Like, something belonging to Suzanne that shouldn't be there ?
A broken phone ?
Her watch/necklace ?
Etc.?

If anything is found there, it's going to be SM's body.

That other stuff could be tossed in a hundred easier, much less risky ways.

Not so a body.

He may have buried some other items with her, most definitely…but he wouldn't go to all that extreme risk, time and trouble simply to get rid of small ticket items.

JMO.

I wonder if, on May 9th, JP was laying brick/cinder on the wall closest to the area where the beach area was raked. Interesting that BM pulled his crew plus JP and paid them to not come back! How much did he offer/pay JP to leave a job he was doing to not do a job for BM????? I think we now know why BM was acting strange that morning....

JMO

If you could check out these places too that would be great

38°32'36.9"N 106°10'32.7"W
Looks interesting this road. Nothing out there.

38°29'53.6"N 106°04'41.6"W
Looks like some kind of abandoned mining area.

38°33'46.6"N 106°11'59.9"W
This whole area here going north from Maysville on County Road 240 looks interesting

38°33'24.2"N 106°11'31.2"W
This dirt road here opens up a lot of possibilities as there is nothing up there. They searched it briefly but I think they should really spend some time here.

38°50'42.2"N 106°01'02.5"W
38°50'29.8"N 106°01'51.7"W
They search the main road here but not these side roads @OldCop suggested this area

This might be a long shot:

39°01'57.0"N 105°59'14.0"W
If he hid her body on the way to Denver I think this would be an interesting spot. Nothing over there. If he brought the Bobcat perfect spot to bring the trailer. I think it was closed at the time.
Can you please share these with PE ??
You can message them and they will get the info to AM.
Might be nothing, but it might be something.
Leave no stones unturned.

It sounds like Andy and his team had very carefully, with discernment from professionals, chosen search locations. They are not searching willy-nilly in the Colorado wilderness. These are areas of strong interest.

It cannot be by chance that three cadaver dogs hit at two different locations.

How can we connect these two different locations? I never imagined that, in such rugged terrain, Barry went off road somewhere in a bobcat to bury Suzanne. But he likely used that bobcat at the beach area.

If not the bobcat, what brought the cadaver scent to two different locations. An actual cadaver? That seems so unlikely. How to account for this?
One area could, for example, have a bloody item of clothing. The other area could have the body.

Or, if you want to go really weird, there could be a different body in each place. It's happened before that LE is looking for one missing person and stumbles across another by accident.

Elk hunting pals? (archery). I still don't understand if they are actually participating in the searches, BM can download the app himself to keep track of the areas (and people searching). If they aren't searching, it's head scratching that apparently several of them downloaded the app, per PE, unless they are compiling a list of names of searchers.

My personal opinion is that people who get involved in these types of activities have various motives. For some, it's truly a desire to bring someone home, whether there's a personal connection or not. For others, it's a desire to be part of a situation they deem to be exciting. Some are just curious. Others may be gauging the success of the search. I would put any cohorts of BM in the latter group.

It's not unusual to have polarizing forces at play. I don't think we can use WS posters as a standard for the general public since we've already exhibited our desire to be part of the searches and investigations into bringing justice to those who can't speak for themselves, whether we have any impact on the results or not. I think we are in the minority, though, compared to the general public.

One of the things Chris on P.E. pointed out to the viewing audience and emphasized is that it doesn't necessarily mean that remains will be found.

He said, as an example, if a piece of equipment had been used previously and that equipment had been in contact with a human cadaver and then that equipment was used somewhere else, the scent that was on the equipment could possibly be transferred to the site, which scent dogs would be able to pick up, but the source of the scent wouldn't actually be there.

So I guess be prepared for anything, including nothing being found, is his message.

IMO

So AM referenced on PE that someone had told him that BM had laid down (as seen in the photo shared on here earlier) close to a bluff and maybe SM was "thrown over the bluff/cliff". They found the spot, but there were no bluffs nearby. AM said that location provided nothing of substance. Chris talked about "triangulation" - and how sometimes a perp will, essentially, manipulate a 3rd party to put forth a false narrative that helps the perp's cause. The implication was that the story about BM lying on the ground was a manipulation to draw attention AWAY from the truth (as some WSers had suggested at the time). JMO.

Many of y'all were talking AT LENGTH about this beach rock wall,
is anyone able to match up what you were talking about with where this dogs seemed to hit?
Wow this is pretty unbelievable, I'm so so so hopeful that this is it.
I wonder when they'll get to work, and I hope the fully excavate plenty of the rocks and beneath.
Yes, at one point in the PE show, they showed a picture of one of the dogs that hit on the beach area rocks. It's very interesting!! I'm encouraged that this may be where Suzanne's remains are.

LE had been so focused on digging under the concrete slab they cut and sifting through the dirt. I don't think they were giving much thought to the beach area at that time. moo

I posted a MSM article just yesterday that mentioned they actually searched several locations at this property. It didn't say where, however. I'm guessing NOT the beach area, for whatever reason.

I wonder if, on May 9th, JP was laying brick/cinder on the wall closest to the area where the beach area was raked. Interesting that BM pulled his crew plus JP and paid them to not come back! How much did he offer/pay JP to leave a job he was doing to not do a job for BM????? I think we now know why BM was acting strange that morning....

JMO

Has there been any mention in MSM that JP was ever at the riverside job site?
I haven't seen anything to indicate anyone was there aside from BM and MG.

One location was tried but didn't work as well as anticipated, so the other was chosen? We don't know how close together they were, but they could be in the same vicinity.

They've been searching multiple locations daily. I'd say there have been 8-9 major areas searched so far.

PE has maps up every night on their youtube (Profiling Evil). There were definitely starting points given by LE. There is an emerging story.

LS, where are you? We could sure use you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow