Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just text the realtor to confirm it’s really for sale?
It is for sale. MLS# 4727659. Has her vehicle been sold (a la Scott Peterson)? Does this mean that BM has given up on a "safe" return?

eta: I also read on one of the real estate listings that the earnest money (deposit) is $100,000!

((( HUGS )))
I might cry later.
Right now I'm infuriated, and somehow not surprised.
I need to sit on my hands regarding other "descriptions" of BM running through my mind. :mad:

Also remember BM refused and interview on Dr.Phil when contacted by the producer.
Not the right time yet, aka 'too soon'.
So when is the right time to show that you cared for Suzanne, BM ?
Never ?

I'm so sorry for Andy and the rest of the Moorman family and her daughters.

^bbm

It was never “too soon“. And now it’s too late.

jmo

Listing Pix for Puma Path?
According to Zillow the home on Puma Path was listed for sale today.19057 Puma Path, Poncha Springs, CO 81242 | MLS #4727659 | Zillow
@osu Did anyone else notice that all 19 pix were exterior pix??? Any significance???

(Sorry if already noted & discussed. Catching up.)

ETA: Adding this from a post by @LietKynes
Side note : If you want, you can sign up for a video tour of the house. bbm

Someone said they signed for access to vid tour. Can vid be added to media page, so the real estate agent is not deluged w our lookie-loo, non-buyer requests?
Reporting my post, for one of our wonderful Mods w the patience of Job to answer. TiA.

Last edited:
IMO, BM wanted the elderly neighbor to make the 911 phone call and report SM missing because the other neighbor that received the morning call is actually a close friend and BM did not want to answer any questions or put them in contact with police. Speculation and MOO

ETA: Morning neighbor was unknown to us until LS was a guest on Morphew wedding anniversary PE episode. Viewers followed-up with LS and she confirmed the morning neighbor was NOT the neighbor that BM asked to call 911.
Ok now I know who you are talking about, thanks for the info. BM was being very slick, JMO.

...If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that his financial picture isn’t as rosy as it initially appeared to be.
I'm thinking that BM is being proactive, selling as many assets as possible and then moving the cash into protected funds just in case there is a move to freeze joint personal assets.

Listing Pix for Puma Path?

@osu Did anyone else notice that all 19 pix were exterior pix??? Any significance???

(Sorry if already noted & discussed. Catching up.)

It was the first thing I noticed.
I do wonder if interior pics will be added,
or if the realtor can answer why they're not included?

The second was the totally new address.
How do you even do that?
Is that maybe the result of a city rezoning or something?

IMO, I’m not surprised the house is up for sale. This family is wrecked if BM is guilty, this family is wrecked if BM is innocent. It’s probably not a dream home any more, my guess the girls don’t want to be there, ever again. SM probably made it feel like home and was the anchor. She’s never returning. A haunted house on Puma Path....

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member