Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it appears Barry may be reading here, it’s spelled “THROUGH”, Barry. T-H-R-O-U-G-H.

That other word is what a horse drinks from.

JMO and the opinion of Webster’s dictionary.
A river may run through it, but apparently that means you don’t need a kitchen? :p Honestly, doesn’t everything in a home revolve around the kitchen?? That’s the first thing I want to see in a house. Very strange. JMO

Not sure if anyone posted this already, but this listing shows about 50 pictures. Many of them look new to me:

7.72 acres, Poncha Springs, CO, Property ID: 11707863 | Land and Farm

ETA: again, no pictures of the kitchen or the garage. But, pictures of the famous BBQ are added.

These look like the professional photos. Staged. While he may be familiar with stagING, I'm thinking this was professionally done. I'm going to guess further that, whine photos exist, someone insisted certain photos be omitted.

Coincidentally, the missing photos are the only photos I WANT TO SEE.

JMO

These look like the professional photos. Staged. While he may be familiar with stagING, I'm thinking this was professionally done. I'm going to guess further that, whine photos exist, someone insisted certain photos be omitted.

Coincidentally, the missing photos are the only photos I WANT TO SEE.

JMO

I agree. Also, 42 (!) outside pictures and only 5 pictures of the interior. Just makes you wonder what BM is hiding...

bbm

Makes one wonder if SM began expressing a desire to return to IN (whether permanent or even temporarily) to be closer to fam, especially since GM had become ill?

Not picking on your post CM, just serving as a reminder to me of reading so many threads since her disappearance expressing/ wondering about a presumed desire for SM to return to Indiana?

Every single time I want to ask
“Why would she want to move so far from both daughters?”

Can you please explain what you mean by that?
TIA

Yes. When the Puma Path home was originally listed for sale, another house tagged as “A River Runs Through It” was shown on the listing agent’s site, at the exact same price as the Puma house, $1,759,000 (The other house price is now reduced.).
A River Runs Through It - Western Mountain Real Estate

The homes look similar and were the same price.
NOTE: This house shown in the link I provided is NOT Puma. Puma is now listed as 100 Confidential Dr. But is tagged with “A River Runs Through it”.

Clear as river mud? :(

I'm confused about all the posts about BM dumpster diving. Is there a link that I've missed?

RSBM

AFAIK, no one ever reported that BM was dumpster diving, that came along later from folks assuming it was the dumpster out back behind the Poncha Market, that BM was seen at. It makes more sense to me it was the trash can right in front of the store but either way CM went into detail on this PE episode:

at 25:20

okay show (s0) here here's uh a guy
who goes to a supermarket and
uh he's outside uh we have firsthand
information that he's looking through a trash can
uh and he then knocks on the door of a
supermarket and uh we have not shared this with
anybody yet till tonight
uh and this kid opens the door
and this individual turns and says
hey i'm looking for a baby blue bicycle
helmet anybody seen one in the trash out here
and the kid goes what and
then the clerk comes over and ends up
getting a note uh about a baby blue helmet
uh wife and uh bicycle clothes
but no description of the of anybody uh

I once lived in a tiny mountain town about 40 miles down highway 50 from Salida (Westcliffe).

It was standard practice for realtors to take a few snapshots with their cellphones rather than hiring a real estate photographer, and I remember being frustrated with this when we were house shopping. Exterior/land photos often featured heavily and interior photos were limited.

I’d guess the fees for a professional to come all the way up there might be more than some are willing to pay.

Browsing listings in this town will show what I mean. We came across some real gems, including “interior” pics taken from outside through a window with the main focus being a reflection of the agent’s cell phone.

So while I rolled my eyes that there were 27 repeat photos of a creek and zero photos of a kitchen, it no longer surprises me coming from a small mountain town.

JMO
You don't have to employ a professional photographer to know that the kitchen is the heart of the home, the bustling center of activity where people gather to cook, eat, socialize, and entertain. Kitchens sell homes. Someone with a camera (matters not what kind) had access to that home and ignored many of the most important features. That tells me that someone is in a rush ( once again) to get their grubby little hands on some fast cash. JMO

Since it appears Barry may be reading here, it’s spelled “THROUGH”, Barry. T-H-R-O-U-G-H.

That other word is what a horse drinks from.

JMO and the opinion of Webster’s dictionary.

And the listing spelling of THROUGH is already corrected! We clearly have :rolleyes: here with us this morning. Or coincidence.

jmo

Yes. When the Puma Path home was originally listed for sale, another house tagged as “A River Runs Through It” was shown on the listing agent’s site, at the exact same price as the Puma house, $1,759,000 (The other house price is now reduced.).
A River Runs Through It - Western Mountain Real Estate

The homes look similar and were the same price.
NOTE: This house shown in the link I provided is NOT Puma. Puma is now listed as 100 Confidential Dr. But is tagged with “A River Runs Through it”.

Clear as river mud? :(

It is interesting that the listing info has changed. I'm assuming the listing agent was attempting to keep it less, public(?) somehow? By changing the address/listing info. I'm not really sure. I am however curious why there are zero kitchen pics.

The heart of the home is the kitchen, but apparently the heart of this home is the sparsely wooded area next to the river, since there are like, 20 shots of the same area, from different angles. o_O

It is interesting that the listing info has changed. I'm assuming the listing agent was attempting to keep it less, public(?) somehow? By changing the address/listing info. I'm not really sure. I am however curious why there are zero kitchen pics.

The heart of the home is the kitchen, but apparently the heart of this home is the sparsely wooded area next to the river, since there are like, 20 shots of the same area, from different angles. o_O

Yes, and I’m really not sure why it’s this private. The house isn’t stigmatized (at least not yet). The neighborhood might be to some extent, given there was a possible abduction. :rolleyes:

Probably smart to list it now and get ahead of possible future news about the house. Get the highest price for the sake of all involved. The house was, after all, an investment of Suzanne’s money too.

Now, if the house were truly stigmatized, it may either sell at a bargain price, or who knows? It might command an even higher price. There’s a website called Housecreep that markets stigmatized properties. Apparently it’s a “thing”.

In any case, I would bet the home will eventually be sold to an out-of-town investor.

jmo

Interesting to note in the new photos: Although the listing says the patio is directly off the kitchen, you can't even get a glimpse of the kitchen in any of the pictures that I could find. Not a reflection, not a corner, nothing.

Also, I was thinking, "look, there's some more woodsy yard, and hey, there is another view of the woodsy yard. This house may be in the woods." Far too many outdoors pictures, way too light on the interior ones, imo. Plus, that yard needs some color, some flowers or more colorful plants of some sort, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster