Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MG and JP were not left withthe proper tools to do the wall repair on MD in Broomfield , but BM had been there earlier and did what looked like to MG about 30 minutes worth of work . BM left Broomfield leaving behind what appeared to be everything out of the back of his truck, wet towels in a hotel room smelling strongly of bleach, IMO he did his 30 minutes work with the Bobcat, did whatever in the hotel room and high tailed it back to Salida Bobcat in tow. What did you do in that 30 minutes BM?
Correction of wording

Last edited:
MG and JP were not left with the proper tools to do the wall repair on MD in Broomfield , but BM had been there earlier and did what looked like to MG about 30 minutes worth of work . BM left Broomfield leaving behind what appeared to be everything out of the back of his truck, wet towels in a hotel room smelling strongly of bleach, IMO he did his 30 minutes work with the Bobcat, did whatever in the hotel room and high tailed it back to Salida Bobcat in tow. What did you do in that 30 minutes BM?

IMO, dilly dallying around and looking busy.

I just watched Lauren’s video and my takeaway is this:

LOL.

This solidifies that the wall job was used as an alibi, and that Barry’s business is a joke.

I really should say “was a joke.”

Shady, shady, shady.
He wouldn't have been dumb enough to bury Suzanne in that subgrade trench would he? I think not, but feel the CBI should take cadaver dogs there to exclude the possibility. I wish we knew if LE has Barry on video in Broomfield purchasing Chlorine. If so, we know without a doubt he used something to bury Suzanne which he felt needed to be "cleaned". What better way to get rid of evidence than to clean and leave whatever it was in Broomfield?

He wouldn't have been dumb enough to bury Suzanne in that subgrade trench would he? I think not, but feel the CBI should take cadaver dogs there to exclude the possibility. I wish we knew if LE has Barry on video in Broomfield purchasing Chlorine. If so, we know without a doubt he used something to bury Suzanne which he felt needed to be "cleaned". What better way to get rid of evidence than to clean and leave whatever it was in Broomfield?
He apparently didn’t have his bobcat with him, and did whatever work he did manually. So I absolutely don’t believe Suzanne is there.

I also believe CBI or FBI, would have run cadaver dogs by there. Just because no one saw it, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

That, or they somehow know Suzanne was not placed there already, perhaps related to that 3.5 hour window Andy talked about during the search.

He apparently didn’t have his bobcat with him, and did whatever work he did manually. So I absolutely don’t believe Suzanne is there.

I also believe CBI or FBI, would have run cadaver dogs by there. Just because no one saw it, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

That, or they somehow know Suzanne was not placed there already, perhaps related to that 3.5 hour window Andy talked about during the search.

Do we *know* BM didn't have his Bobcat in Broomfield? We know he didn't *leave* a Bobcat there for his crew, but he might've had it.... used it... thought better of leaving it behind???

Thankfully LE will know.

JMO

My understanding that he had been paid in 2019 for the retaining wall job that was not done correctly, and this redo was on the house. IMO he would not have been invoicing .

When doing warranty/make-right work, most companies still create a $0.00 invoice. It is the proper way to keep records for various reasons.

MOO

Well done LS.

THIS, IMO, is solid investigative reporting. I'm happy that LS released this info, her hard work, by herself and not on another show.

Again, well done. This has teeth.

I appreciate Lauren’s work. Sounds as if Barry got by on skimming others. I’m thinking he had huge financial problems.

And why hasn’t CBI bothered to investigate there or search?

Beginning 12:53 of Lauren’s report, BOTH contractors BM being a sub contractor were in delinquency (assuming permits) with the State.
BM did not clear his delinquency until May 25 . So BM’s crew were not only working illegally without a weekend permit, BM’s Sunset Farms LLC was working with a delinquent permit with the State. Another $$
bind . Indiana contractor being the delinquent main contractor.

And just like that crooked wall, we now see the myth of BM "the successful businessman" being exposed for the sham that it is.

This house of cards BM has built is going to come collapsing down faster than BM's shoddy wall.

I'd like to propose a name change to his business:

"Shady Acres."

Much more apropos.

JMO.

Last edited:
A worker working on Mother's Day would be out of place, BUT a worker working alongside a cooler, not out of place.

I can't imagine anything getting buried there, in broad daylight, but just what WAS he doing there?

JMO

So glad Lauren in back!

The plot thickens.....just when Barry thought it was safe to leave the bathroom.

I had a boss once who billed at a huge hourly rate and sent cheaply paid contractors to do the job the customer thought he was handling personally. This guy was done with actually working and wanted to spend his days playing golf. The problem was he couldn't afford to! It didn't stop him from sending his kids to expensive private schools and he and his wife living in a large home and driving high end (leased) vehicles and of course the membership to the country club. I def see some similarities in BM.

Interesting that BM was behind on his state filings. I wonder if he has other business connections with Garrett or if the project was a one time deal.

I wonder what Barry was occupying his time with if he wasn't actually participating in seemingly important jobs? There is only so much time you can spend at the gym. I wonder if his lawn care company did much work out of town? Maybe that was a cover for him to be "out of town".

MOO

That's a very public thoroughfare.

BM also placed himself there at that location during the critical window.

He absolutely would not have buried SM there. It's much too exposed.

I like the searches of his hunting grounds.

JMO.

I'll listen again, but I suspect Barry had the bobcat in tow when he went to Colorado Springs.

Also, what do we make of the two LLC's in Indiana who actually bid the wall job. What's up with that?

Azz-umptions?
And why hasn’t CBI bothered to investigate there or search?
@Love Never Fails
Is it a fact that CBI or other LE agency has not investigated or searched there in Broomfield ?
Or is it possible CBI or other agency investigated & searched there but did not release that or findings to the public?
Rambling about possibilities. Jm2cts.

Do we *know* BM didn't have his Bobcat in Broomfield? We know he didn't *leave* a Bobcat there for his crew, but he might've had it.... used it... thought better of leaving it behind???

Thankfully LE will know.

JMO
Maybe the CCTV from the HIE will show if he brought it with him.

Edited to delete the rest due to faulty logic :rolleyes:

MOO

Last edited:
A worker working on Mother's Day would be out of place, BUT a worker working alongside a cooler, not out of place.

I can't imagine anything getting buried there, in broad daylight, but just what WAS he doing there?

JMO
BBM:

Putting in a brief cameo appearance so he could tick off the "Alibi" box on his To-Do List.

That's all that was.

JMO.

I'll listen again, but I suspect Barry had the bobcat in tow when he went to Colorado Springs.

Also, what do we make of the two LLC's in Indiana who actually bid the wall job. What's up with that?
He may have, especially if he buried her on the way. Regardless, if he had it there, then law enforcement would have thoroughly searched.

So I do not believe she is there.

Seems like Barry has a network of friends that take care of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill