CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it has been verified?

To my knowledge of what I have read, I have not seen anything that has been offically verified by any type of authorties

also i am typing in the dark excuse mistakes

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
To my knowledge of what I have read, I have not seen anything that has been offically verified by any type of authorties

also i am typing in the dark excuse mistakes

I want to see offical reports and facts. until then I will look at this case at every angle

AA stands for Associate of Arts. It's really just general classes... nothing specialized.

Not that it is really important, but I respectfully disagree. You can have your Associates Degree in Nursing and others. They list them on the Colorado Mountain College's website.

hubby in bed so i had to turn the dang lights off..lol

My son always laughs at me when I say that. He can't believe after all these years of spending almost all of my waking hours on a computer, I still don't touch type. (He types over 100 words a minute with 97-100% efficiency)

I can type perfectly without every looking at my keyboard; that's what I do for a living. But turn off the lights, and all of the sudden I'm back to pecking away with 2 fingers.

that's what I do...lol

I can type perfectly without every looking at my keyboard; that's what I do for a living. But turn off the lights, and all of the sudden I'm back to pecking away with 2 fingers.

Are you sitting in the dark too? :floorlaugh: I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. :)

Right. Credit hours. So how does someone earn 60 or more credits in a single semester?

They dual enroll.

Home schooled high school students begin taking college credits their junior year of high school, much like some of their public school peers who enroll in Running Start. They earn college credits while they are meeting high school requirements. It's not uncommon at all. They usually can earn an AA about the same time they graduate from high school.

Just as an example, here is an article about home schooling that mentions an 18yr old student that is about ready to graduate with her AA from CMC.

Now she has her sights set on a career in equine medicine and is months away from earning her associate's degree in science at Colorado Mountain College.

http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20050205/NEWS/102050012

ETA- not that anyone earns 60 credits in one quarter. . .but they start earning credits their junior year of high school.

No Polli---as I've mentioned most colleges and universities no longer use "quarters". They have unified to semesters.
Below is copy & paste from Colorado Mountain College's website. Note the reference of semesters and the two year transferable degrees

CMC offers many different programs, ranging from one-semester certificate programs to two-year transferable degrees. Each campus offers the "core" AA/AS degrees that are designed to transfer on to four-year colleges

Thank you for correcting me. With all due respect, I think this point is one of the lessers that we need to concentrate on. There are enough proven inconsistencies that are more important, IMO, both with the Ingrams and the ME. Paper proof and visual proof of the crime of stalking and the murder or suicide of Morgan is what we need to concentrate on, or we could go on thread after thread ad nauseum. :great: I hope some of you agree with me.

Why has this thread gone way off towards colleges credits? How did it start? Was it because of what MI's mom said? I'm sorry, I just came back from dinner and drinks and don't get it.

sorry we got way off topic with me being in the dark, but I think we all needed a laugh

Why has this thread gone way off towards colleges credits? How did it start? Was it because of what MI's mom said? I'm sorry, I just came back from dinner and drinks and don't get it.

yes and this is a good time to move on. We can only guess and I had hoped we could put it to bed. But all we do is go in circles.

So believe it or don't believe it- but Morgan is said to have an AA from CMC.
let's move on!

ok, what offical facts do we have? the tox report.. now how could she got that in her system..stomach contents where empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock