CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, if Dad was trying to resuscitate M and he was giving it all he had, with everything in him, add his emotions on top of that and perhaps that is why they were shocked.

Just picturing this scenario brought tears to my eyes at what a devastatingly tragic situation, if even just to a completely removed stranger who is there as their duty..there are situations that even the most hardened by years of experience are even struck by, moved by, and saddened or shocked by...

the above is definitely one that would be almost too much to bear witness to..jmo.

Off topic, but had to share!

If anyone's been experiencing annoying little quirks on this board (smilies not animated, "Thanks" button suddenly not working, having to re-login every 2 minutes, etc.) try using Firefox instead of IE.

Maybe most of you knew this already, but I just figured it out and I am so glad I did. I was getting super frustrated!

I use Chrome and don't have problems, except occasionally the Thanks and/or Quote button isn't there. A quick refresh fixes that.

what we don't know is how many answers they've already gotten and didn't like so they disregarded them.
exactly.

So the cameras picked up Steve running around trying to catch whatever caused the noise they heard and tripped the alarm, but didn't show the cause of the noise. . . .
???????????????
I'm not sure it is accurate, so take it with a grain...

But the question is when did the family think it was murder? I am very unclear when that started.
tomorro my goal is to find the mom's initial reaction and in order of posting....the first one, imo, she said she had no reason to suspect anything - yet her child being stalked - murder never crossed her mind? then she posted after the dr told her or advised it being murder. and then the radio sho on here another different story.

I'm thinking suicide.

of course it could be murder....... but if it was stalking, this the weirdest stalking case I've ever heard of.

No sign of forced entry? murder by pills???? no SA?

were there any bruises, cuts, knife wounds etc. on Morgans' body?

JMO

???????????????

tomorro my goal is to find the mom's initial reaction and in order of posting....the first one, imo, she said she had no reason to suspect anything - yet her child being stalked - murder never crossed her mind? then she posted after the dr told her or advised it being murder. and then the radio sho on here another different story.

My point was that the cameras caught Steve running around looking for a stalker, but not the stalker. If the cameras caught Steve, then if there was someone out there, they should have caught that person, too. So perhaps at this point the I's were too jumpy to be objective about the activity they felt was happening at their home.

As for her reaction, yes, Mom originally said they didn't suspect foul play (despite the stalking!) until someone suggested it weeks later.

Also, on the radio show she said the night they caught the picture of the "stalker", M had witnessed the alarms going off and the lights, etc., but in her account of that night on her blog she specifically said M slept thru the entire thing.

I'm thinking suicide.

of course it could be murder....... but if it was stalking, this the weirdest stalking case I've ever heard of.

No sign of forced entry? murder by pills???? no SA?

were there any bruises, cuts, knife wounds etc. on Morgans' body?

JMO

Don't know if there were any signs of bruises, cuts, or knife wounds yet.

My take is that she was in total shock after Morgan was found dead. They told her it was natural causes. Then after the tox report came back..she questioned the report..and they told her if she kept persuing this..that it could be marked a suicide instead of natural cause. I think she just wants to know for sure. If your child has no history of depression....and that we don't know ..if she did or not...they wouldn't tell us that...then an overdose of drugs for suicide would seem strange to them. Also they would wonder how these drugs got into her system. I'm still wondering if Morgan was given a date rape drug earlier in the evening..while she was out...and then did come home and take a medication...that she probably had taken before..if the reaction to these drugs combined..would cause her death..and show this result ? JMO

I believe there was someone prowling around their house and it would make you jumpy. You probably hear every noise. Last night my daughter had someone in her yard. She has woods behind her house. The kids saw him but she didnt.she called cops but they couldnt find him. She was awake most of the night so she went back to bed after the kids left and fell asleep. The dog woke her up and she looked out her window and its 11:00 and the guy was standing in her yard and walked back into the woods past neighbors house. She has a description of him. She said by the time she got her clothes on he was gone. She was going to confront him.She let the cops know. She has one that is her friend living across the street. Scares me. Is it a predator watching the kids or watching her? I told her she should of taken his pic. If she sees him again shes gonna try. She said she has never seen him before. I told her to let her neighbors on both sides of her know too. Told her its freakiy because Im following this case.
I can imagine how Morgans parents felt because this is making me nervous.
I hope he comes back tonight because her friend is hiding in her house with a gun.

everything you every wanted to know about a juicer:
Juicer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mister nurse got me one for mother's day. I have never used it

Did you thank him for it or throw it at him? My hubby was so nice that he bought me a carpet clearner one year. Yeah, he was totally in :jail: for awhile with that gift.

I don't eat breakfast but I have figured out over the last couple of years, being a juicer is pretty awesome as far as natural energy goes, especially if you don't do breakfast.
It's not that uncommon for the age m was. She was in ballet. She ate healthy.
I know my daughter is a health nut. I'm not, though. I eat whatever sounds good. I just juice bc I don't eat until later in the day and I don't pop vitamins.

If Morgan overdosed how did she get that much down? If she was murdered how did he get in, kill her clean up whatever and out without being seen or heard? I got alot of questions whichever it was.

If Morgan overdosed how did she get that much down? If she was murdered how did he get in, kill her clean up whatever and out without being seen or heard? I got alot of questions whichever it was.

Same here, I'm stayin neutral. Waaay too many questions.

Private or group classes at a local studio, perhaps. Texting the teacher might imply private lessons, but that would just be a supposition.

I'm pretty sure somewhere on the blog it mentioned that Morgan talked to LE about the stress of her situation and related that she was getting it out at the ballet classes, both with the ballet itself and talking it out with the other students there. So I'm thinking it was a small group, not one-on-one lessons.

Does anyone know if mom stated her occupation? At some points she refers to the office as her office, at others Steve's. I'm wondering what kind of work she did.

I'm new to this particular thread (not to Websleuths), and I really don't know what to think about this case. I've been reading the blog and the threads, and I have a couple of questions:

D press anyone know

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

I'm new to this particular thread (not to Websleuths), and I really don't know what to think about this case. I've been reading the blog and the threads, and I have a couple of questions:

D press anyone know

Ok, so I hit submit accidentally. :eek:

1. Does anyone know I'd Morgan ever looked out the window when she heard the tapping? That would have been my first instinct.

2. Was the stalker active when Morgan was staying with friends? If I were trying to terrorize someone, I would want them to know they couldn't get away from me that easily, KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member