CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! How are ya? The significance of the Hawks/Hollow is that hawks have been mentioned in the dreams/visions thread by several people who have seen a hawk or a owl in a dream or vision. I personally have read some the posters' comments there and in fact a lot of their descriptions match these photos taken by Cocoamom at the church and surrounding park of the church. Very eerie, but if you match their descriptions and look at the photos, they go hand in hand.

Hope that helps!

Bumping for those still looking for the hawk/owl significance...

Or what about a big laptop case?

I wanted to explain myself because a big laptop case sounds really really dumb, lol.

I was thinking of a bag big enough, that she could wear on her shoulder, big enough to put Caylee in, and have a laptop. That way if anyone saw her, she'd have the laptop out of the bag and just look like she's on a break...

OK, I am going to work tomorrow and will make some calls on my breaks. By the way, the shuttle that is launching Friday is the "Endeavour"...

I will call Yuri again but if he makes me feel slighted again, I'm done with him. A couple people called me today and told me to call LP again tonight and "not to be intimidated by him" - YA right - easy for you to say! I just don't feel that is the right avenue. I feel like I can picture him and the hat, camera crew, RD all standing around property owned privately by a CHURCH with school going on...you see it too? good! I love LP, just get the wrong feeling here. I also do not cherish the thought of being NG's "bombshell" of the week!

I feel the strongest about going in person to a church Deacon or someone and laying it all out for him. Maybe he would agree to a private and quiet search using a handful of people, possibly including the TES team leader that is local that I discussed earlier. If we make a find, THEN the LE and cavalry should come.

As far as the flip flop - this is a high school too. How many people do you remember in school walking around with one shoe because some pranksters grabbed the other one and hid it or tossed it somewhere relatively unreachable? I don't think she would have left without her second shoe...

I don't feel too strongly about the pond - but maybe the woods over the low fence around it - toss and run? Most strongly is that Hawk's Hollow. THAT is where I felt it, that stage, the woods, very easy, very smart, very accessible, not used or visited by anyone...not very big. Search wouldn't take too long with 4-5 people.

CocoaMom, ITA about going straight to the Church to appeal your 'case.' Small group & unobtrusive searching should be in Caylee & the Church's best interests... they'd surely want to know for sure that their grounds are 'clear.'

Sad to say, LP's in your face attitude DOES have some negative consequences & I think the Church would shy away from the 'circus' coming to town & that's what would happen with LP and the anti-LP gang that are trying to scare him off.

Caylee deserves to be found. :(

I think going to the church and talking to them would be the best thing to do....they may say no....but they could say yes.....and then have them and a few people who have been with TES or other wise trained go in and do a search....a quite one maybe best....since you already phoned LP and LE and no respose....its best not to bug them now.....like you said if you find something....then they will be running there :) but I really think if the church helps you ......the better....KWIM :)

"Psychics" also mentioned Leopards and peeing German Sheppards

oh.....and how great it must be to be able to launch a shuttle.....thats is soooo cool!

"Psychics" also mentioned Leopards and peeing German Sheppards

I think...and Im not speaking for everyone....but I think they are talking about the threads here with dreams....:) I didnt read about any peeing shepards there....:)

Cocoamom :blowkiss: You did a great job. I'm really liking your theory. It makes sense.

Driving in, just behind the church and before the parking lot I drove over the Econ river (skinny section I guess) big ravine with pipes this is pic of North side/right. About a 5 foot fence but just to my left the fence is cut and pulled back. I could have just walked in - wisely chose not to!!

View attachment 926

More North side Econ ditch:

View attachment 927

This place fits almost ALL the descriptions people's dreams and psychics saw.

Something about owls and hawks was in many of their comments.

I was just going to say that Turbo.
These two pics made my blood run cold. Does anyone remember that someone said that they had a dream and that Caylee was looking UP and she was looking UP TO A CHAIN LINK FENCE? After the hurricane someone said that they felt like their face was pushed up to a chain link fence. These just gave me chills. I hope someone checks this place immediately and that she is found!!!!!!

Its eerie how many 'signs' I see in these pics, from what alot of people have been discussing and seeing, it has almost every element brought up repeatedly in the visions & blot threads. Not saying Im a believer in that stuff but I cant deny theres way too many "coincidences".

hawks and/or owls were brought up in one of the psychic threads

Did anyone notice all the hawks flying behind Rev Grund's head at the service as he was speaking. I just had the strangest feeling and then goosebumps. KC left all kinds of clues (I think) everywhere, maybe unaware that she was even doing it. The sluethers here are doing a fantastic job-I am so proud to be a member. Keep up the good work everyone-God is blessing everyone!:blowkiss:

I think...and Im not speaking for everyone....but I think they are talking about the threads here with dreams....:) I didnt read about any peeing shepards there....:)

Yep you are right Takenote.. the dream thread here is where I read those posts.. And most of the posters there were not psychics at all.. pretty interesting reading to be honest. didn't find anything on peeing shepards or leopards either.. but if the other poster did, I would love to read about it. :)

I looked everywhere for security cameras - no there weren't any that I could find. I didn't see any German Shepards peeing or any dogs for that matter! LOL

I am awaiting advice from Tricia on what to do next and I think we should all slow down and really think about the best way to approach getting this area looked at without us looking like a buncha kooks. Plain and simple, if the church says no, we will never know unless someone joins the church and goes looking! Let's not mess this up!

PS the shuttle that is launching Friday is the "Endeavour"...psychic sign? I'm not psychic and don't claim to be. Yes, like most of you, I have had some dreams about this case - nightmares too. I do get "feelings" or "intuition" sometimes and I believe all of us do. Sometimes I listen, sometimes not.

I was not thinking about it at all when I was there but by the time the little girl grabbed my hand, I was spookin' out! When I walked in that Hawk's Hollow, my knees went weak. The closer I got to that wooden "stage", the more I felt - I don't know - "pulled"?? I kicked at every board all the way across to see if loose, no. Peeked between the cracks of some, got really scared in waves. Almost wished someone would walk in on me and ask what I was doing. As I left the Hawk's Hollow, totally normal everyday feeling came back.

It was like walking into a movie or a dream or something. Felt surreal. Then I started thinking about the kids that came up to me and talked to me, then my eyes zero'd in on the word "Hawk's" in the sign, I thought of the wooden bridge-like stage, I saw the pond, the tires, the construction like area, then I saw the soccer field...then I remembered when I read the psychic thread and all of that was in there. All the scientific, logical stuff fits too - or is at least a feasible possibility.

Too many agreeing factors to ignore. Lets see what our Mods and Admins say.

Yep you are right Takenote.. the dream thread here is where I read those posts.. And most of the posters there were not psychics at all.. pretty interesting reading to be honest. didn't find anything on peeing shepards or leopards either.. but if the other poster did, I would love to read about it. :)

Leopards and peeing shepards were in the LE released "tips" in one of the last couple doc dumps to the public... I don't think any of our "psychic sleuthers" are really that far "out there"...

I looked everywhere for security cameras - no there weren't any that I could find. I didn't see any German Shepards peeing or any dogs for that matter! LOL

I am awaiting advice from Tricia on what to do next and I think we should all slow down and really think about the best way to approach getting this area looked at without us looking like a buncha kooks. Plain and simple, if the church says no, we will never know unless someone joins the church and goes looking! Let's not mess this up!

PS the shuttle that is launching Friday is the "Endeavour"...psychic sign? I'm not psychic and don't claim to be. Yes, like most of you, I have had some dreams about this case - nightmares too. I do get "feelings" or "intuition" sometimes and I believe all of us do. Sometimes I listen, sometimes not.

I was not thinking about it at all when I was there but by the time the little girl grabbed my hand, I was spookin' out! When I walked in that Hawk's Hollow, my knees went weak. The closer I got to that wooden "stage", the more I felt - I don't know - "pulled"?? I kicked at every board all the way across to see if loose, no. Peeked between the cracks of some, got really scared in waves. Almost wished someone would walk in on me and ask what I was doing. As I left the Hawk's Hollow, totally normal everyday feeling came back.

It was like walking into a movie or a dream or something. Felt surreal. Then I started thinking about the kids that came up to me and talked to me, then my eyes zero'd in on the word "Hawk's" in the sign, I thought of the wooden bridge-like stage, I saw the pond, the tires, the construction like area, then I saw the soccer field...then I remembered when I read the psychic thread and all of that was in there. All the scientific, logical stuff fits too - or is at least a feasible possibility.

Too many agreeing factors to ignore. Lets see what our Mods and Admins say.

Well that sure opened my EYES and I felt like I was there with you as I read this. too many coincidences to ignore.. You are doing the right thing, and I back you up 100%. Wish I was closer to be ther physically. I am in Vegas but I am there in spirit!

Did anyone notice all the hawks flying behind Rev Grund's head at the service as he was speaking. I just had the strangest feeling and then goosebumps. KC left all kinds of clues (I think) everywhere, maybe unaware that she was even doing it. The sluethers here are doing a fantastic job-I am so proud to be a member. Keep up the good work everyone-God is blessing everyone!:blowkiss:

Hmm.. I did notice that but did not connect it... Thanks for pointing that out. I think all this POSITIVE energy and effort will pay off. It has to all mean something right guys?

Leopards and peeing shepards were in the LE released "tips" in one of the last couple doc dumps to the public... I don't think any of our "psychic sleuthers" are really that far "out there"...

Ahh.. you are right. I don't think they are either.

I definitely agree with the suggestion of asking permission to search. I really wish I was there!

Well, Some of those ink blot posts...... :)

Either way, it sounds like Leonard is fixated on the very very very public and busy Blanchard park area and that darned cross - so....

Who is able to convince him to go to moss park - the bridge over the water... which is also secluded.
And this very public church area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member