Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus didn't KC say that Jeff H worked for Universal? So that would have been the real Jeff, who actually did work for Universal and the other Jeff H who was living up in Jacksonville, oh, and had also lived in NC for a few months. And not sure but wasn't B. Snow stationed in NC? Think I read that awhile ago.

OK, I see what happened. In the docstoc document you posted above, it shows that Casey sent a text to Amy at 19:30:23 (7:30 pm) on July 11. This is the text you quoted--we know it was from Casey to Amy (not MH) because it appears as an incoming text from Casey in the texts downloaded from Amy's phone.

15 seconds later, Casey sent a text to MH. This is the chart entry you clipped. BUT we don't know the content of that text, because the oldest texts retrievable from Casey's phone were from July 12 (except for a couple of lovey-dovey ones from Tony that she actually saved). And we have never seen any report on MH's phone.

The most we know about the text to MH on July 11 at 7:30 pm is that it was only 12 characters long. (This comes from her original billing records.)
Ahhhh... wow so this came from Amy's cell and not KC's.. you are 100% correct. Deleted my first post... High five AZ! my mistake. The texts I found in the Documents thread didn't say it was from Amy's records..I wrongly assumed it was from KC's phone records.

I think the most bizarre coincidence is that there actually was a person trying to abduct young girls from Casey's neigborhood. One incident in 2007 of an eight year old and another in 2009 of a 4 year old. Wierd thing is this guy lived less than 4 miles from the Anthony home. Here is the info and the arrest report.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19489838/detail.html

This Publix store, on Curry Ford Road and Dean Road is only 3.9 miles from the Anthony home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...6109,-81.25411&spn=0.030321,0.076818&t=h&z=14

I don't think Casey had heard about these incidents on the news otherwise I think she would have used it instead of saying the nanny kidnapped Caylee.

I just think it was an extremely odd coincidence.

Is that the last we have seen of this story? Is anyone following it? Did he plead guilty? I would like to see if there are any other similarities. thankss

The fact her imagi-friend Juliette Lewis is the real name of the actress from the movie she listed as a fave on her MySpace - Natural Born Killers.
Ah...but don't forget...according to Lee...Casey got all confused and switched her friends names around. Well of course she did!

Quote Shezcrafti, Post 57:

Kiomarie Cruz, a former friend of KC, gave two interviews to LE. In the first interview, she told investigators that KC had called her to say she was in a bind and asked to borrow money. During that call, Kio claimed she heard Caylee's voice in the background.

In the second interview, she changed her story to say it was a different KC who called her... So either Kio was lying, or she has two friends named Casey, both with financial problems, and both with daughters around Caylee's age.

Hello Websleuths, btw! :wave: Long-time lurker coming out of the woodwork.

Just to add a little more conflicting info to this mix--- According to what Kiomarie told Joyce and Bailey Dickens (Anthony neighbors), during Kio's phone call with Casey around July 9, Kio not only heard Caylee in the background saying, "Mommy look, Mommy look," Kio also heard Casey reply, "Shhh, I'm on the phone."

This phone call becomes very important because on July 16, Casey herself admitted she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. So either Kiomarie did confuse Casey Anthony with another friend named Casey who made that phone call--or else Casey Anthony was on that phone call and setting up a pre-planned, faked alibi which won't look good for Casey. Or, third possibility--Kiomarie invented the phone call for some reason.

Here's the link to the Joyce and Bailey Dickens' statement which our ZsaZsa kindly provided earlier.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=PlayList&p=36B3E53DBDA1C2F2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=36"]YouTube- Joyce Bailey Dickens 7/22/08 (Anthony's Neighbor)[/ame]

PS--Welcome to WS as a participant, not just a lurker!!! :blowkiss:

KC already clarified there are 2 Jeff Hopkins..and the one at the bar was her school buddy.. not the Jacksonville Hopkins.
One is imaginary and the other one is a mere acquaintance. But, you're right...how many people know two people with the exact names?

One is imaginary and the other one is a mere acquaintance. But, you're right...how many people know two people with the exact names?

I went to school with 2 girls with the exact same name. Although the first names were spelled different. They were the same age and even the best of friends, but not related to each other.

I went to school with 2 girls with the exact same name. Although the first names were spelled different. They were the same age and even the best of friends, but not related to each other.

Yes it's possible but not probable in this case because none of the people that KC has named have been found

Quote Shezcrafti, Post 57:

Kiomarie Cruz, a former friend of KC, gave two interviews to LE. In the first interview, she told investigators that KC had called her to say she was in a bind and asked to borrow money. During that call, Kio claimed she heard Caylee's voice in the background.

In the second interview, she changed her story to say it was a different KC who called her... So either Kio was lying, or she has two friends named Casey, both with financial problems, and both with daughters around Caylee's age.

Just to add a little more conflicting info to this mix--- According to what Kiomarie told Joyce and Bailey Dickens (Anthony neighbors), during Kio's phone call with Casey around July 9, Kio not only heard Caylee in the background saying, "Mommy look, Mommy look," Kio also heard Casey reply, "Shhh, I'm on the phone."

This phone call becomes very important because on July 16, Casey herself admitted she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. So either Kiomarie did confuse Casey Anthony with another friend named Casey who made that phone call--or else Casey Anthony was on that phone call and setting up a pre-planned, faked alibi which won't look good for Casey. Or, third possibility--Kiomarie invented the phone call for some reason.

Here's the link to the Joyce and Bailey Dickens' statement which our ZsaZsa kindly provided earlier.

YouTube- Joyce Bailey Dickens 7/22/08 (Anthony's Neighbor)

PS--Welcome to WS as a participant, not just a lurker!!! :blowkiss:

What a coincidence that her other friends phone number did not work!

KC chooses the wording "everyone lies, everyone dies?" And the hanging teddy bear avatar with a little Caylee-like girl in the drawing and a commentary on the death penalty?

This one might really be a coincidence, because I think we've established there was a real ZFG22 but....KC goes to BOA and cashes a check for $250.00-The BOA is right by the courthouse. Someone goes by the courthouse that same day and pays $50.00 toward a ZFG22 fine.
Later, CA finds what LA originally says was $200.00 in KC's wallet ($250 less the $50.00 fine payment = $200.00)

guys don't quote original poster please, just use the triangle.. FLAG it. seems like this is a worthless person, who is doing this deliberately!!

Those that quoted him, please delete your post so that its not carried on through the thread. Thanks!

I don't know if this should even be included in this coincidence or not thread, but it is something that has always bothered me. :(

The video of Caylees second birthday when Cindy smears Caseys face with the cake Caylee has in her hand, Casey smears Caylees face then tries to get Cindy. The tension is very thick.
Cindy eats the cake off Caylee hand, then Casey does.

Cindy jumps in mothering Caylee, cleans her up with a damp rag wiping her face, commenting how she is dirty and needs to be in the pool then moves to wipe her hands, Casey snatches the rag and says "My turn." :furious:

I also recently just saw a picture of Caylee with Santa where Casey is seated to Santas right and Cindy is seated to his left with Caylee on her lap, "Mama" in Caylees lap.

How everyone else involved in these strange instances witnessed this stuff and cast it aside as unremarkable is beyond me.:waitasec:

Something that might tie it into this thread is as I mentioned, that was her second birthday, Casey complained about Cindys behavior (helping Caylee open presents etc.) to friends and Caylee was murdered just before her third birthday.

I don't know if this should even be included in this coincidence or not thread, but it is something that has always bothered me. :(

The video of Caylees second birthday when Cindy smears Caseys face with the cake Caylee has in her hand, Casey smears Caylees face then tries to get Cindy. The tension is very thick.
Cindy eats the cake off Caylee hand, then Casey does.

Cindy jumps in mothering Caylee, cleans her up with a damp rag wiping her face, commenting how she is dirty and needs to be in the pool then moves to wipe her hands, Casey snatches the rag and says "My turn." :furious:

I also recently just saw a picture of Caylee with Santa where Casey is seated to Santas right and Cindy is seated to his left with Caylee on her lap, "Mama" in Caylees lap.

How everyone else involved in these strange instances witnessed this stuff and cast it aside as unremarkable is beyond me.:waitasec:

That tension was thick enugh to slice....

The officer who took George's police report on the stolen gas cans on June 24 was the same officer who responded to Kronk's call in August, and blew Kronk off.

Officer = Richard Cain

and who didn't look in the woods regarding the KW incident (man with shovel in the woods near remains site), right?

The topics of the One-Tree Hill episode that was searched on KC's laptop and the Movie that KC rented at blockbuster that fatefull day.

true, (wasn't it TL who actually rented the videos, though?)

true, (wasn't it TL who actually rented the videos, though?)

TL may have actually rented the movies if the card was in his name, however, Casey was there with him and I feel sure that she had input as to what movie/s they got. When hubby and I go get movies we make sure it is something that both of us want to see. TL has also helped out LE during this case, something that the Anthony family has not done.

although actually the daughter of the "other Casey" (Casey W, according to Kio's second statement) would not be that age anyway according to the info given by Kio herself, she would have been about 7. So, unlikely to sound the same as 2 year old Caylee.

Yes, many weird coincidences between Casey A and "Casey W", though. In fact, so many Kio can't tell them apart! ha ha

Another weird coincidence about "Casey W" has to do with KW (the guy in the woods with the shovel in October etc). In white page listings, one KW came up who not only had a "Casey M. W." living in his household, but also a "Torion" living in his household (same name as the singer TL's group DBC was promoting.)

Also, KW's family home was right down Grandee Dr from Casey.

And all the weird coincidences on KW's myspace or facebook page: a friend listed there as "Kael-y-Mari", a girlfriend named Rosa, who worked for a mail order catalogue kind of like Casey had claimed Jennifer R (the alleged nanny's alleged roommate) worked for. etc

Not to mention the coincidence of KW looking like the sketch in the NG case, etc.

Not to mention KW having been poking around the woods on Suburban in Aug and Oct. 08.

p.s. great to have you on the board, welcome!

link for above KW coincidences http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81494&highlight=Keith

more coincidences

A Derrick "Casanova" W. , hip hop promotions guy, company name "Society Entertainment", having previously lived in the apartment at Sawgrass. Coincidence with hip hop promotions/DBC Entertainment/Fusian.

And again the coincidence of the last names, Derrick W, and Kio's "Casey W", KW, and was Torion the singer connected to any of these, etc.

The apartment deposit scam in the past by Frank McK, the empty apartment at Sawgrass, ZFG having gone to view the apartment at Sawgrass, Caylee supposedly having been dropped off at the apartment at Sawgrass, etc. Casey's friends who lived near that apartment at Sawgrass. The similarity of the names "Zannie and her sister Samantha" to Annie and Samantha H (though they were buddies rather than sisters.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member