'Cold Justice', Season 6. Here's How You Can Submit a Cold Case to the Show.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Unsure where this should go..
'Cold Justice' Is Back for Season 6. Here's How You Can Submit a Cold Case to the Show.
February 16, 2019

"Kelly Siegler and her team of detectives are back for another season of Cold Justice. Season 6 of the true crime show, which airs on Oxygen, premieres Saturday, February 16.
The Cold Justice team is constantly on the lookout for new cold cases to investigate. Siegler says she gets emails every day from family members hoping to have her look into a loved one’s death. The show’s producers also reach out to law enforcement agencies about unsolved crimes.

Viewers can also submit cold cases via the Cold Justice tip line for the production company to review. You’ll need to provide your contact information as well as information about victim, when the incident occurred, the local law enforcement agency that’s handling the case.

For a case to make it on the show, local law enforcement needs to be willing to cooperate with producers and accept help from Siegler and her team."

Cold Justice Tip Line
Do you have a case that you want the people at Cold Justice to consider? Use the Cold Justice Tip Line below to submit information to the production company for review.

Unsure where this should go..
'Cold Justice' Is Back for Season 6. Here's How You Can Submit a Cold Case to the Show.
February 16, 2019

"Kelly Siegler and her team of detectives are back for another season of Cold Justice. Season 6 of the true crime show, which airs on Oxygen, premieres Saturday, February 16.
The Cold Justice team is constantly on the lookout for new cold cases to investigate. Siegler says she gets emails every day from family members hoping to have her look into a loved one’s death. The show’s producers also reach out to law enforcement agencies about unsolved crimes.

Viewers can also submit cold cases via the Cold Justice tip line for the production company to review. You’ll need to provide your contact information as well as information about victim, when the incident occurred, the local law enforcement agency that’s handling the case.

For a case to make it on the show, local law enforcement needs to be willing to cooperate with producers and accept help from Siegler and her team."

Cold Justice Tip Line
Do you have a case that you want the people at Cold Justice to consider? Use the Cold Justice Tip Line below to submit information to the production company for review.

( @mocity
TX - TX - Cheryl Henry, 22, & Andy Atkinson, 21, Houston, 21 Aug 1990 )

Thank you! I watch this show and wondered how to submit it. I will do it this week! The problem might be that "local law enforcement must be willing to praticipate". Kelly Siegler is from Texas and resides in Houston I believe. She worked in Harris County for years so she knows all the players and if they would participate.

Mocity, as soon as I saw this thread I thought of you. Yes I did see that part as well and thought the same thing:
“local law enforcement must be willing to praticipate".

Wow about Kelly S, what a coincidence and possible cool thing here that she is from H and would know the players. Maybe she can inspire them to participate?

Please keep us updated on when you have submitted it and if/what the response is. Thank you and bless you, mocity, I’m really hoping this is the year for you guys.

ETA: I was glad to just see Verified Law Enforcement just post in your thread with some insight.

Cool, so @dotr we’ve already got one case being submitted, I’ve got four more. Thank you for starting this thread.

—-

CO - CO - Margaret 'Margo' Hillman, 14, Lyons, 24 Sept 1983

(I can submit this one)

—-

@jewelsmac :

CA - CA - Ilene Misheloff, 13, Dublin, 30 Jan 1989

—-

To Ali’s mom, @Jlowitzer .

TX - TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

—-

I’ve alerted the posters in this thread; due to the uniqueness of this case, Cold Justice may be intetested:

IL - IL - Lane Bryant Murders, Tinley Park, 2 Feb 2008

—-

Thanks again, @dotr.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members