Condolences for the Anthony Family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy and George, I don't have adequate words for my sorrow. Your baby girl has touched so many--we've come to think of her as our Caylee, too. But really, we can only imagine the desolation of your loss.

I'm so, so sorry. I wish you did not have to feel that pain.

My heart just breaks for the Anthony family. No matter what, G and C loved that precious little girl with every ounce of their being, and I am sure have prayed constantly to awaken from this horrible nightmare.
There are no words of comfort, nor any insight that anyone has that can diminish the pain the A's are feeling. Unfortunately, the road that they have to travel as they integrate the reality of the loss of Caylee will be long, stark and more painful than any of us can imagine.
I offer up my prayers for them, and hope that one day, they will be able to come to a place of peace.

I am so sorry for their loss! No matter what else they might have done, they did not ask for nor did they deserve to lose this precious child! May God in His infinite wisdom give them some peace.
My heart breaks for them... I have been so sick the past couple of days, battling a bad case of bronchitis, so this news hit me hard. And yet, when I think about it... my pain and my grief could only be a fraction of what they are feeling!! God Bless them.

This is so unfair. Caylee went "home" a little sooner than she should have but you will see her again in Heaven. You will forever have her in your hearts as will so many others that she touched. Nobody will forget Caylee. Can you believe that one little girl could touch so many people ? You probably can, because you knew Caylee. I am so sorry.

SYMPATHY TO ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO LOVED CAYLEE. I can not imagine the nightmere you are all going thru and more is to come, sadley I feel.I never doubted caylee was loved by your family. I never doubted a mothers love, of cindy, for her family members. Cindy and george have been thru hell. Lee has backed off in media, yet he hurts too I assume. Something terrible has happened to make casey be in this situation she now lives. I offer all the prayers needed to help her and family come to accept , be able to go on ,the terrible loss they all will live for rest of their lifes. A prayer can never hurt . I would not want to live one second in the reality they are in now.bless those who need comfort . I can not help but think of the grandpa in nursing home, If he knows and comprehends he was last she hugged , god bless him and all others who loved caylee. Even us strangers who loved her.

I hope that you both find peace in your life. It is so evident to me-your love for your precious granddaughter. May you continue to find the strength to face each day the way she would hope you would. With strength and love. You deserve happiness again.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I pray you will grieve together, love each other, and find peace in your hearts.

Since it is public record in the doc dump, anyone else besides us thinking about sending a heartfelt card to CA's PARENTS?

Cannot STAND to watch that video of Caylee on her great grandads lap.

Can anyone (answer: NO!) begin to comprehend their anguish?

And they probably have very little support system?

I cannot begin to express my sorrow for your loss. I pray God will wrap his healing arms around you and your family and Caylee's memories are a comfort to you all at this time.

I had a lot of restless sleep last night dreaming about the Anthonys...waking up, go back to sleep--more dreams related to this case. As I was between dreams it struck me just how awful this whole thing is for the Anthony family (KC aside). I think I would be HUGELY in shock to hear all of the details unfold in this case pointing to KC being a cold, calculated murderer. They may have been aware that she was selfish, self-centered and dishonest (a thief...) but I'm sure that they would never have dreamed that she would ever harm Klee, let alone murder her. That is the ultimate betrayal. I don't feel as judgmental towards GA and CA. They are dealing with this the best they can with the tools they have. I'm sure they are starting to come to terms with this somewhat. Now if CA continues down this ridiculous denial path, I may feel differently. I think that now that Klee's remains have been found and that now they have what they need to process that she is indeed dead that they may soon begin to look at the other information (evidence), KC's lies...etc. differently. I don't even know KC and am traumatized when I picture her dumping a black trash bag in the woods with Klee inside. Imagine the nightmares they are having. And as far as LA--I am so tired of hearing people speculate about him. He's dropped out of sight--he's probably way ahead of his parents in processing all this horrible info. He should just be left alone.

Dear Cindy & George - I am so sorry they have found Caylees little body.
I know how you must be feeling now that your life will be changing and
you will miss your daily activities with KFN, but at least now you can
remain in seclusion and don't have to worry about expending so much
energy making us all dizzy with the spins.

Some of those playing major rolls in searching for Precious Caylee and that have been maligned by some have asked for prayer for the Anthonys; I was so touched by that.
I have been praying for ALL of them from the beginning and I still am.

2Co 1:3 (YLT) Blessed [is] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of the mercies, and God of all comfort,
2Co 1:4 (NKJV) who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
Ro 3:23 (NKJV) for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

I can only imagine the pain and heartache you must feel. The fear that the remains found are that of Caylee - the fear that the remains found are not Caylee and the unknown continues.

Whereas, I have not always approved of your actions and words, I can appreciate the love you have for your granddaughter and daughter. I can understand the absolute need for denial of the obvious and the positive hopefulness the denial brings to you.

I pray for your comfort and your acceptance of Caylee's demise. It is my wish for you to some day realize that the world grieves with you over the loss of Caylee. I cannot imagine the agony and pain - but I can appreciate the deep, heartfelt grief.

May God Bless You Both.

I know Cindy and George loved and adored Caylee. That is evident in all of the photos and videos of them with Caylee.

My prayers are for both of them to be able to come to terms with this horrific tragedy and to seek the truth.
RIP Caylee Marie :rose::blowkiss: We all loved you so much!

Dear George, Cindy and Lee:

Although I never met any of you in person, thru circumstance, I find my heart breaking for what each of you must be going thru right now. Please know, you had no way of knowing what the future would bring, and you couldn't have known or prevented what has happened. It's not your fault, so you must not blame yourselves for anything that has happened. Our time on this earth is so limited, all that we can hope for is to love and to be loved, unconditionally.

Please try to take comfort in the memories that you have of your beloved little granddaughter Caylee. She was here only for a short time, but she will forever remain in your hearts. Nobody can take that away from you!

May God be with each of you now, and in the days, months and years to come. May each of you find forgiveness in your heart and know that no matter what has happened, little Caylee left this world knowing in her heart how very much each of you loved her! She will now forever be your little angel and she will forever be watching over you, just waiting until the day that you all come together again. When the days are difficult, just close your eyes and look deep into your heart, and you will continue to feel Caylee's love. God said he will never put more on your shoulders than what you're able to carry, and as much as you're probably questioning this right now, it's ok, I'm sure he understands why you have questions right now. Somehow, someway, you will get thru this.

Please know that my prayers are with each of you now, and will continue to be in the future. God bless each of you and may your little angel Caylee forever rest in peace in the arms of the angels!

For all of the Anthony family.Our hearts are breaking with you. Caylee was such a precious soul. She loved you all so deeply.I pray your tears will soon dry,your hearts will soon mend and the emptiness will fade. God Bless

My heart truly hurts for all of you. The many pictures of this beautiful child show how much she was loved and how happy she was in your home. It proves to me that there must be so much that was good about your family and your lives. Please try to forgive all who have said and done such hurtful things to your family. I want to believe that most who have spoken out so strongly did so because they immediately fell in love with Caylee. It is my sincere hope that her life will make others remember to love and protect ALL children in the future.

There is a beautiful song that I wanted to link here for you but can not find a way to do so, and am not sure it is allowed. The group's name is Genuine Sun and the song is called Christmas in Heaven. It has been played on a local radio station this season and is requested often by those who have lost loved ones recently. If anyone is more skilled at finding a music link than I am, please do so for me, as I know this song would be a comfort to many who grieve for Caylee.

My heart goes out to you, George, Cindy and Lee, your parents, and all of your family. I'm so sorry. I hope that in time you will find some peace. Sending prayers.

The lyrics to the song that I was trying to link are posted below:

I'm Spending Christmas With Jesus This Year
Hollybow

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below.
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear;
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear.
But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring.
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
I cannot tell you of the splendor or the peace inside this place
Can you imagine Christmas with our Savior, face to face?

I will ask him to light your spirit as I tell him of your love.
So then pray for one another as you lift your eyes above.
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do.
For I can't count the blessings or love he has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back