Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the 6 oclock news.....WHY WHY WHY cant the media leave families alone to grieve at the funerals. Do we really need to see little white caskets being carried out of the church. Do we need to see the parents fall apart. UGHH Leave them alone!!!! This is not news, it is a family grieving.

Exactly. They need to grieve in private.

Not surprised by recent disclosure that Nancy L was looking to place AL in a place that could care for his mental health issues.

"College" was code for "facility"
Thought all along, that "looking for colleges" was code for "group home or facility". Just didn't make any sense, to remove him from familiar surroundings, just to go to college. Lots of college options right there. Had to be a more important driver that 'college'. Additionally, there was joint custody, and she and Peter L would prob have to stipulate to the court, that it was agreed, & Nancy could remove him from state. Lot's of headache when he was previously enrolled in a college locally, and did just fine. It wasn't about college, that's for sure. So sad for her, that she may have realized too late, that AL was deteriorating beyond what she could do for him.

AL could easily track Nancy's cell phone calls & computer usage
I'm guessing that Nancy L, was too trusting of AL. She didn't think that he would check her cell phone to see who she had been calling. Ha! He was smart and had lots of time on his hands. And I dare say, prob a little paranoid. He would have had the ability to download everything on her personal computer (letters, emails, forms) to a flash drive, in a New York minute. And he would have known her plans to institutionalize him.

When did AL start planning this?
My guess is, if they can establish the date of Nancy L's first online or phone communication, to one of these facilities - that may well be when AL began planning revenge and retaliation. When he discovered her plan, he began to formulate one of his own.

And of those precious children? Like a viscous, spiteful person, AL may have been smart enough to see what people value most in that community. If he had to "go away", then he would take their children with him. He might as well have uttered the words, "There, now, how do you like your decision to send me away!"

jmo

He was 20 years old. The divorce custody arrangement covers minor children. The dad wouldn't have had to stipulate to his adult son leaving the state to go to college. Also I don't know that AL did very well in college. We have no idea how he did other than that he did fine in a few classes and dropped a few other classes he was not doing well in. We have no idea what his emotional, physical or psychological state was at all. He could have been miserable. He certainly stopped going.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/grace-mcdonnell.380;380;7;70;0.jpg
grace-mcdonnell.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

GRACE AUDREY McDONNELL, 7

With broken hearts, the parents of Grace Audrey McDonnell said Sunday they couldn't believe the outpouring of support they've received since the little girl who was the center of their lives died in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
The family also shared a photo featuring Grace smiling into the camera, her eyes shining and a pink bow adorning her long blonde hair.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/conn-victims-lively-youngsters-devoted-adults-17989618?page=4

"We are overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support from so many people. Our daughter Grace was the love and light of our family. Words cannot adequately express our sense of loss."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/newtown-connecticut-school-shooting-victims/story?id=17984685#6

O/T

You mean I'm not the only one that decorates in early contemporary pet fur?

:no: Nope! When my Newfie mix "blows" his coat I even get fur art!
It's awful...
BUT I ♥ my dogs... so I "deal".

I am the typical Aspie. My immediate family can get all up in my bubble...
but NOT a stranger.

Manicures and pedicures and massages FREAK me out!:blushing:
I had lots of school problems as a wee one.
All the teaches saying I was capable of "more".
I talked too much blah blah blah...

I was bored!!! They made me mad! I didn't want to try, because I felt like
they didn't like me.
I know how little Aspie's feel!!!

BUT once in Nursing school I was the first one to finish my exams!
It made my instructor furious!
She couldn't figure out how I did it!
I'll tell you how! (I studied 6-7 hours a night!)

ok rant off...

Still no excuse for the killer!

How could any of her neighbors possibly know that? Good grief! The police aren't going to tell them that. And, if they are revealing that information to the neighbors, then nothing Lt Vance says should ever be believed.

Excc point i.b.NORA!

Sorry I disagree, here Peter Lanza is dropped in and I think they look a lot alike.

attachment.php

li DONT THINK THEY LOOK ANYTHING ALIKE. :)
Different teeth, very different eyebrows and nose. imoo

May not be so much the son is so tidy. I am a single parent and my sons room was very tidy, clean not by him by no means. It was/is me and my OCD on neat and tidy! I have nothing to clean since he married and left. LOL

LOL! My adult son's basement apartment is neat because of his grandmother (my mother) who at 85 still insists on tidying it up for him (when he's at work during the day). And, just FTR, our basement apartment has very large windows and its own patio with a jacuzzi, it's not a dark hole by any means.

I haven't heard any official reports saying NL was asleep when AL shot her but if it was true, I wonder when he shot her? That morning, the night before?

TOD was presented as 12/14/2012 am.

I wish I understood this...LOL!

sorry didn't intend it to sound so cryptic when all I was saying is that by far all Aspie's are NOT neat and tidy, as was stated in the post to which I was replying..My friend's son is just the opposite of neat and tidy bedroom..lol..I was merely stating that as with most anything in this life none can be painted with such a broad, sweeping brush as to say that all Aspie's are the same in keeping their room's neat, tidy, and orderly..that's just not at all true..

jmo.

I don't post on here too often but I'm so heartbroken along with the whole country. I have a 3 year old who celebrated his 3rd bday Saturday. He visited my work on Friday and I hugged him so tight. My husband and I haven't had any alone time until sat night after we put him 2 bed and we hugged each other and cried for an hour. No words to say except I'm praying for all those involved. At work they watch CNN and I can't take it anymore. I don't want 2 see that animals face :(

Suisun City Teen’s Facebook Posts On School Shooting Have Him Facing Felony Charges (sacramento.cbslocal.com)
SUISUN CITY (CBS13) – Investigators say a Suisun City teenager threatened to carry out a copycat school shooting, landing him behind bars. He allegedly made the troubling comments on Facebook, and the posts have since been removed.

The 18-year-old allegedly praised the shooter in last week’s Connecticut school shooting, but he went further, threatening to kill people in a senior care home. Police thought Sergio Cabada’s Facebook posts crossed the line from free speech to crime and arrested him Monday.

“It’s better to be safe to than sorry,” Fairfield police Lt. Greg Hurbult said. “When you’re on the Internet, the whole world can hear you.” Cabada allegedly wrote Friday, “My heart goes out to the shooter in Connecticut who had the nerve to do what he wanted to do.”
---
more at the link

I am thinking that Adam Lanza is paranoid, schizotypal, and obsessive compulsive in nature. His thinking is possibly black and white and is highly rigid. Just my opinion.

sorry didn't intend it to sound so cryptic when all I was saying is that by far all Aspie's are NOT neat and tidy, as was stated in the post to which I was replying..My friend's son is just the opposite of neat and tidy bedroom..lol..I was merely stating that as with most anything in this life none can be painted with such a broad, sweeping brush as to say that all Aspie's are the same in keeping their room's neat, tidy, and orderly..that's just not at all true..

jmo.

Thanks for clarifying!

About Ms. Lauren Rousseau:

She was in her classroom with her students when the gunfire started down the hallway. As a substitute, she didn't have keys to the doors, which her father said locked from the inside only with a key.

It's through that unlocked door that the gunman entered her classroom after finding the first classroom locked, Gilles Rousseau said.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/12/18/quebec-lauren-rousseau-conn.html

:thud:

I am thinking that Adam Lanza is paranoid, schizotypal, and obsessive compulsive in nature. His thinking is possibly black and white and is highly rigid. Just my opinion.

I was just about to ask...

What do you all think might be possible mental health issues involved? I was wondering about schizophrenia, maybe catatonic (it has been said he sometimes became withdrawn and the mother had to come to school to deal with it). The I read a bit about schizotypal, and that looks interesting too. Other thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives