Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really didn't mean to get this discussion derailed. I have more to say, but I'll save it for downtime during deliberations.

Mr. Walgren still seems a little "stiff". Of course, where I practice, lawyers are more folksy. :crazy:

CM put CM first. He didn't put his patient first. Consciousness of guilt by misleading the EMT's and emergency room Drs.

Chernoff needs to stop with the facial expressions when he is facing the jury!

Despite that Walgren is doing an outstanding, emotional closing,
the DT guys are also pizzed that he's Mr Sexy @ Facebook...
and that he's brought sexy to the courtroom.

IMO

Going over the huge volumes of Propofol. Sent to an apt. building. Cases of propofol.

There should be a law against a medical provider secretly recording a patient. Walgren is going over that right now.

Ahh -- now I understand why Walgren wanted that recording in. If he was allegedly "weaning" MJ off of propofol why did it take a month and a half for him to realize it.

Walgren is getting into his stride now, talking about MJ's slurred conversation. It hurts. CM has got to know he's a goner.

It's like it's the top of the 1st inning of a baseball game, and the team at bat has already scored 100 runs with no outs. I would go home either celebrate or cry... It's done.

<gnaw, gnaw>

Ahh -- now I understand why Walgren wanted that recording in. If he was allegedly "weaning" MJ off of propofol why did it take a month and a half for him to realize it.

And now hammering home that even after that, look a the massive amounts of drugs that were ordered. Yet, he claims he was trying to wean MJ off of them. He's really tying it all together for the jury.

Oh my going over the recording of MJ drugged ....that made Bash cry

Is that a live camera screen where CM keeps looking, up & to his left?
(The same place where the graphs, etc were projected.)

Damn that really puts in perspective how much propofol was used! Just damn. :(

Is that a live camera screen where CM keeps looking, up & to his left?
(The same place where the graphs, etc were projected.)

I wish he'd stop picking his nose and then looking at his finger. I would NEVER let that man touch me. Ewwww!!!

When Walgren finishes his closing arguments:

Chernoff: I have nothing to say, Your Honor.

IMO

My favorite part so far: (paraphrased) Don't assume something is true just because a lawyer asked a question about it. Only the witness's answer is evidence.

I wonder if the jurors are paying attention.

Did the judge really say that? I always thought witness answers are not evidence and a jury can either find them credible or not. Interesting.

I think (IMO) CM was tired and frustrated with MJ and gave him too much. Again only imo.

Not to kill him, just because he was worn out and wanted to make his calls.

I love the expressions on Brazils' face as she is looking at the jury. She raises her eyebrows slightly when something that Walgren says about Murray's statement are unbelievable.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back