Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now Chernoff is blaming all of the doctors who said that CM violated the standards of care. Bad move on Chernoff's part. The doctors (including ones called by the DT) were completely unanimous that they would never do what CM did.

Now he's telling us what Walgren is going to say on rebuttal. Dr. Steinberg and the other doctors just said " I would have done that differently"? Whaaaat? Yeah, they've never been in the shoes of Dr. Murray because THEY ARE NOT MONEY GRUBBING INCOMPETENT FOOLS.

Trained in advance life support?

Is the new technique now to do one hand compressions on a soft bed?

IMO

His defense of not calling 911 is pretty weak. imo

If he could call the Security office he could have called 911.

I'm still having trouble following the thread of this argument, other than Walgren is a criminal, and Murray is a small fish in a big, dirty pond. Chernoff is like a tuna flopping around on the deck of a boat.

Chernoff is now trying to explain away Murray not calling 911.

Actually, and I hate to say this, but Chernoff is working hard at this, the hardest I've seen him work.

OK now the chef was lying. He is going down the line and making all the witnesses out as liers. I guess that's his job, but I don't like it.

Well, I usually don't like defense attorneys, but Chernoff is doing a pretty good job. He's not annoying, he's good. I still think Dr. CM is guilty, but he's attacking the evidence at least and not becoming ridiculous or out of line. He's doing his job, I think respectably.

(ziggy ducks to avoid rotten tomatoes)

OTH look for Walgren to be famous with his Hollywood good looks and the tremendous job he did in this case. I think he's a rock star.

he is doing better than he did on either direct or cross during the trial, but he is still a tad disjointed and pointing the finger at what the state did, or the states lying witnesses instead of focusing on his witnesses and his proof

I'm still having trouble following the thread of this argument, other than Walgren is a criminal, and Murray is a small fish in a big, dirty pond. Chernoff is like a tuna flopping around on the deck of a boat.

He lost me awhile ago. I'm so distracted I'm chatting with hubby on yahoo and he's across the room from me on his computer. :floorlaugh:

Cherny - "Nobody gets in -- not even police??"

Oh, puh-leeeeze. That is just a bald-faced *advertiser censored*.

Somebody get a hose. His pants are on fire now. :furious:

Nobody gets in -- not even police??

LOL Chernoff just said "is it hot in here or is it just me?"

Cherny - "Nobody gets in -- not even police??"

Well, you must be right because he just asked the jury if it was hot in there, or if it was just him!

I am going out on a limb here. The jury is going to be turned off by Chernoff. The way he is trying to picture Dr. Shafer as not thinking the jury is smart enough to understand things while Chernoff pats them on their back for their intelligence. Not going to set well. They liked Dr. Shafer. Chernoff is blaming everyone else. Also trying to question Alvarez's creditability...I know he probably had to...but big mistake. Oh, I give up. Now he is praising his CPR.

Dr. Murray will be found guilty. This will not end like the CA case.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back