Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But I thought he couldn't get MJ off the bed by himself, but he can do one handed cpr?

LOL Chernoff just said "is it hot in here or is it just me?"

If he has a heart attack I hope there is another Dr. in the courtroom besides Murray because there is no bed there to do CPR on.

Why is it everything Dr. Murray did should have been up to the standard of care?

Well, Chernoff, it would have been nice if at least some of what he did met the standard of care. IMO

Everything is a deviation because your client should have said NO period and walked away. $ overtook his common sense, ethics and HO.

The question is what did he do right?

I really don't think he should be reminding the jury of some of these things.

Chernoff is falling apart now. His voice sounds pleading and he is even more disjointed than before.

There is no perfect villian and no perfect victim. Sure there is, look behind yourself.

I have not watched the trial but wanted to catch the closing, this guy is totally crazy! Dr. Murray looks like he knows he's up sh(*without a paddle. My HLN headline says "verdict possible later this evening" .. like they know that this isn't selling.

I really don't think he should be reminding the jury of some of these things.

I agree. Sometimes less is more.

The trio is included in the liar group now.

The jury is ready to deliberate.

I am still astounded at the experiment the defence did to try to shore up there original theory that he orally ingested the propofol, and this theory came from the Dr who apparently was the father and font of all propofol knowledge in the world

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya'. It's all one big conspiracy against my client! Notice the folded arms. It means something, but I forget. It's not a good message, though.

Oh baloney............he wasnt blind.........the medications were sitting right there.

What DeLeo didnt know that Murray was the true culprit as to what was happening to MJ.

IMO

There it is: Dr. Arnold Klein! He said it! :great::floorlaugh:

"Jettisoned in" .. yeah baby with a nice bankroll to boot.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya'. It's all one big conspiracy against my client! Notice the folded arms. It means something, but I forget. It's not a good message, though.

And the affectation of taking the eyeglasses off and putting them back on drives me nuts, no matter who is doing it.

Why on earth did he play the Frank DeLeo voice mail, telling Murray to "run a blood test". Cuz, Murray just ignored that too. Also.

BBM. It means closing ones self off. Finding the discussion distasteful or untruthful. Holding another away from oneself.

Scary, they are showing a closeup of Murray with Flannegan right there over his shoulder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back