Conrad Murray trial -Day eleven.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if that is the way the jury is seeing this witness too? I sure hope not. But that was what I thought when he first started to testify too.

I am thinking it, so the jury may be too. I hope not be you never know.

Lunch break until 1:30 California time.

Was defense done before break?

I am thinking it, so the jury may be too. I hope not be you never know.

At the morning break, Jean Casaras came out and called into InSessions. She said the jury is reacting very well to this witness so unless something has changed, it doesn't sound so far like there is a problem.

What a weak argument Flanagan is using now. A doctor does not need to take notes if he has the SAME patient for 15 hours at a time. That is so ridiculous. Notes are for the next doctor to help them know what is happening and what has been done.

Flanagan is grasping at straws here, once again.

Absolutely and also, like now, when someone is grossly negligent and is trying to defend himself in a courtroom. Everything this doc did was a re flag!

Re his smirk: I think the Doc is using quite abit of self-control keeping him from bursting out laughing.

Well I would be if that was me on the witness stand (laughing), but I would have probably pulled out the sarcasm long before this.

What a weak argument Flanagan is using now. A doctor does not need to take notes if he has the SAME patient for 15 hours at a time. That is so ridiculous. Notes are for the next doctor to help them know what is happening and what has been done.

Flanagan is grasping at straws here, once again.

And for everyone else that comes in contact with the patient.
And for litagation.

As the Doc said earlier: "If it wasn't documented, it wasn't done."

That is taught in every in-service class about charts, charting, progress notes, etc.

.Flanagan is trying hard to climb out the hole he has been digging, and is making a last ditch effort now, but it is not working. But he is haggling over 2 minutes versus 5 minute delay in calling 911.

Amazing...... it is like Flanagan got confused or lost, forgot which side he was on. I keep having to pick my jaw up off the floor. But watching Flanagan's hair is amusing. No matter the spin MJ did not have to die that day if not for the negligance of the Dr he intrusted to make him sleep however twisted that was DrM had the obligation to do his job correctly <period>

Thundar, what did I miss I had to walk away for a moment

You missed defense asking the same questions about standard of care and trying to mess with the witness who was having none of it. Then all of a sudden the judge announces lunch break. I suppose he figured defense was going to keep going and the judge wanted lunch and a break.

Either Beth K or Jane V-M just reminded me that when using an IV without the pump, the IV fluids (meds) can become infiltrated in the patient.

Another words, if the patient repositions or has weak viens, the fluid can all of a sudden flow at a very rapid speed and overdose the patient .

This happened so frequently with my babies and toddlers when I worked at Children's Hospital LA... before the pumps were invented.
CM did not have the pump for MJ's IV.

I love, love, love this witness, he is obviously passionate about the standards Drs must adhere to, and he is amazed at the way Dr Murray was behaving whilst MJ was under his care,

and Flannagans lawyering is very poor, after going over and over the same questions he then bizarrely asks and were you asked to do a report on the standards of care the CM gave to MJ, when the first thing the state did was ask the Dr about his report done in 2009 about what CM did or did not do

Amazing...... it is like Flanagan got confused or lost, forgot which side he was on. I keep having to pick my jaw up off the floor. But watching Flanagan's hair is amusing. No matter the spin MJ did not have to die that day if not for the negligance of the Dr he intrusted to make him sleep however twisted that was DrM had the obligation to do his job correctly <period>

BBM

LOL

I've been watching his hair, too.

I'd have a hard time not laughing if I were a juror on this case.

Either Beth K or Jane V-M just reminded me that when using an IV without the pump, the IV fluids (meds) can become infiltrated in the patient.

Another words, if the patient repositions or has weak viens, the fluid can all of a sudden flow at a very rapid speed and overdose the patient .

This happened so frequently with my babies and toddlers when I worked at Children's Hospital LA... before the pumps were invented.
CM did not have the pump for MJ's IV.

Not knowing much about IV veins and such..

Did the cornor say anything about MJ's veins being a bust so to say?? I would have to guess that having and IV for 60 day's straight would colapse one's veins or does it take longer than that??

I was watching in session during my noon hour and they went to commercial and have stayed there. Now I know why I have been watching this online.

Flanagan isn't quite so all over the place with this witness as he has been with the other witnesses.

Give him time....
icon10.gif

While watching defense with this last witness I had an almost giddy feeling of hilarity about the questions, how they were asked, and the witness's answers. I have had this feeling while watching another trial not so recently. I hope this is not any indication on how this trial will end up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back