Conrad Murray trial -Day six.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are all these women Murray's baby mamas (for lack of a better descriptor)?

As far as I know, Nicole Alvarez is the only one to testify that was a baby mama. I think there are other babies out there. He's a deadbeat dad and has been in court alot for not paying child support.

No further communication from Dr.Murray in that particular conversation.

Prosecution now asking about a subsequent conversation. Def asks for sidebar.

As far as I know, Nicole Alvarez is the only one to testify that was a baby mama. I think there are other babies out there. He's a deadbeat dad and has been in court alot for not paying child support.

In one of the other day's threads it was stated that he had 7 children by 5 different women. So it would make sense that there were at least 5 women with children that could be potential witnesses.

Pros asks her about Jul 23 her father notified her that LAPD wanted to speak with her. She called Dr.Murray and told him that detectives were there wanting to speak with her. She said Dr. Murray apologized her that they were contacting her. He gave her his lawyer's number and said for her to call and have his lawyer present before speaking with detectives.

Cross examine now.

Def asking her about the mumbling she heard. She is saying she has no idea who it was, didn't recognize any of the voices. Def asks her how long she was on the phone after she realized he was no longer on the phone before she hung up and she said (after saying she didn't know) that it was 3 to 4 minutes.

that's it for cross and no redirect. witness excused.

going to be up and down from computer during this testimony so won't be able to post much about this testimony as it happens.

Good Morning All !

My My...Nicole is a pretty little thing, isn't she. Not to mention.....young & Murray's son's Momma.

aaaaand....Testy! *evil grin*

Seems like she wants to make sure not only the jury sees, but that the Camera sees her smile.

Moved into location alone. Asking about cell phone number.

Asking about the relationship. First met 2005. In a social setting. In a club in Las Vegas. She was socializing in the club. Murray was a guest in that club.

After met then contacted him, exchanged phone numbers.

When they met she was living in Las Angles, he was living in Las Vegas. She has never been to his private residence. Didn't know for sure where he lived.

Friends for a while, progressed to something beyond friendship. Spent time together on a regular basis. In Las Angles and Las Vegas.

Did he tell you he was MUJs Dr. I think she said 2008. He didn't get into details, about treating his children.

When he told you about being MJs dR. were you interested. She said yes. Doesn't recall the kind of service Murray was giving MJ.

I just tuned in and i thought whats wrong with her? Shes smiling and flirting with jury? moo

Asked about meeting MJ. She's pretty proud about meeting him. Was impressed the Murray was treating MJ. Murray arranged for her to meet MJ. It was a surprise. She was speechless. They went to MJs home. Spent a brief time at the visit. She was excited.

Asked about meeting other patients. She has met other patients, yes. In Houston. When she met MJ it was the only patient she had met.

Sorry lunch time gotta go.

This witness redefines perceived 15 minutes of fame--is she for real?

HAHA

" Acting is a little bit different then a 9 to 5 --a little bit different"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minushka