Conrad Murray trial -Day twelve.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sorry but I think that was an epic fail at cross by the dt.

MOO

Mel

I was looking threw the Menards flier and heard if you were downstairs and got a call about Mr. Flannegan being down on the floor. My head wipped towards the right computer screen with hope in my heart. No, just another hypothetical.

Bam, Pros just asked if Flanagan colapsed on the floor would the Dr. call his legal sec. to call a law clerk to assist him.

:floorlaugh: Pros: let me elaborate on Mr. Flanagan's hypothetical, if Mr. Flanagan were to have a cardiac arrest and collapsed here on the floor, you wouldn't then wait 12 minutes, then call his legal secretary and then ask her to send a law clerk down here to assist you to get help would you?
defense: objection
judge: sustained

hilarious but the analogy is very appropriate.

:floorlaugh: Pros: let me elaborate on Mr. Flanagan's hypothetical, if Mr. Flanagan were to have a cardiac arrest and collapsed here on the floor, you wouldn't then wait 12 minutes, then call his legal secretary and then ask her to send a law clerk down here to assist you to get help would you?
defense: objection
judge: sustained

hilarious but the analogy is very appropriate.

Bet it woke the jury up!

Flanagan's cross of these doctors = EPIC FAIL

I heard Mesereau say this morning that Flanagan didn't lay a glove on Steinberg yesterday. Think of him what you will, Mesereau is a great trial lawyer. Flanagan, OTOH, is not.

Is it just me or does Walgren seem very fired up right now?

Who is the Dr. White (sp?) that was up walking or talking? did anyone catch that? TIA
:)

Pros: your honor can I request Dr.White sit down? It's very distracting.

( I heard that Dr. White and Dr. Shafer were allowed in the court room to hear each others testimony. I had no idea they were allowed in there for other testimony as well.)

I was looking threw the Menards flier and heard if you were downstairs and got a call about Mr. Flannegan being down on the floor. My head wipped towards the right computer screen with hope in my heart. No, just another hypothetical.

I thought that was funny! Especially when asked if the good Dr. would call a law clerk to come help save him instead of 911. Sustained (but the jury heard that perfect analogy).

:great:

Pros: your honor can I request Dr.White sit down? It's very distracting.

( I heard that Dr. White and Dr. Shafer were allowed in the court room to hear each others testimony. I had no idea they were allowed in there for other testimony as well.)

It seems this case has alot of witness knowing other witness testimony.

Weird he is there now. I wont the defence wont start until next tuesday.

Dr. Shafer is expected to testify next and he is the prosecution anesthesiologist witness. Dr. White is allowed in there for that testimony to observe. That is probably why he is there right now but I'm surprised he is allowed in for other witness testimony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back