DNA Solves
I do to .
I love Corey Haim .
Lost Boys
Murphy's Romance
Lucas [made me cry]
Silver Bullet
License to drive
He was very taleneted at such a young age .
RIP
Corey Feldman had his own issues with heroin and other drugs and good for him for having his life together

I believe him too. Why would he lie? Pedophilia is everywhere, so this doesn't surprise me one bit. Very sad.

I am reading MacKenzie Phillips' book "High on Arrival" and Cory is definitely right. Mackenzie confirms this in her book, so many of John Phillips friends were having sex with a 14-15 year old Mackenzie (including John but I haven't gotten to that part). These so called 'celebrities' suffer no consequences for their behavior. Everyone around them turns a blind eye. It's outrageous, remember Elvis and 14 year old Priscilla!! Hollywood is nothing but a cesspool!!

I had an aunt and uncle who lived in Sherman Oaks, CA, which is close to Los Angeles. They had five boys who are all now grown up with families of their own. Forty years ago they were small boys. On a visit to the boys' doctor, he warned her that her boys were more at risk of being sexually assaulted than if she had daughters. I have never forgotten this.

Unfortunately, I believe Corey's admission is true and I believe that culture has existed there for a very long time. I commend him for coming forward and pray for his continued healing.

I am reading MacKenzie Phillips' book "High on Arrival" and Cory is definitely right. Mackenzie confirms this in her book, so many of John Phillips friends were having sex with a 14-15 year old Mackenzie (including John but I haven't gotten to that part). These so called 'celebrities' suffer no consequences for their behavior. Everyone around them turns a blind eye. It's outrageous, remember Elvis and 14 year old Priscilla!! Hollywood is nothing but a cesspool!!

Elvis wasn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree.That's for damn sure.

"Another insider alleges that 'Corey was so confused by the sexual encounter he believed, like so many victims, he was 'in love' with his abuser,' adding that the actor bullied the young teen actor into a vulnerable position for sex.

Brascia added that Haim told him he later had consensual sex with the 'Wall Street' star while in his mid-to-late 20s. 'Haim told me he had sex with Sheen again,' Brascia said, adding 'He claimed he didn't like it and was finally over Sheen. He said Charlie was a loser.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062721/Charlie-Sheen-sodomized-Corey-Haim-13-set-Lucas.html

Hi everyone. This is actually my first. Did anyone catch Corey Feldman's interviews on Dr. Oz?

I think there are two threads going on this same topic? I'll alert a mod and perhaps they can be merged.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back