Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say in advance that as Trump addresses the situation, if anyone gets this thread shut down for political-discussion/improprieties I will be PISSED, so know that you will face the wrath of Margarita in advance.

Now, Mr. President, go ahead now. I doubt any new info other than the usual CDC stuff, etc. but who knows. Moo.

Just want to say in advance that as Trump addresses the situation, if anyone gets this thread shut down for political-discussion/improprieties I will be PISSED, so know that you will face the wrath of Margarita in advance.

Now, Mr. President, go ahead now. I doubt any new info other than the usual CDC stuff, etc. but who knows. Moo.

AGEE with Margarita! No politics PLEASE. Let's be respectful and stay on subject. Wrathful I can be too.!!!!

Shoot, what kind did it need to be?

Here is an example. But someone upthread stated there were others approved by the FDA (or NIOSH?). I cannot find right now, perhaps the other OP that stated alternates can post?

Again, all make own decision from reading here as to how to wear, when is appropriate etc. (one time) etc.

Here is the post with picture with more info of one I "think"???? is a good one????.. Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #6

MeetsCDCGuidelines.jpg

Here is an example. But someone upthread stated there were others approved by the FDA (or NIOSH?). I cannot find right now, perhaps the other OP that stated alternates can post?

Again, all make own decision from reading here as to how to wear, when is appropriate etc. (one time) etc.

Here is the post with picture with more info.. Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #6

View attachment 234754

Thanks. The first store is totally out of whatever masks their carry and won't have any in till next Friday.

Thanks. The first store is totally out of whatever masks their carry and won't have any in till next Friday.

You can ask the manager to put one on order for you? So that when the shipment is delivered and put on the floor at 7 am on Friday, the manager will hold one package back for you? Best wishes for getting what you are looking for.

Nobody I’ve seen. It has been a GREAT thread(s) and we NEED IT TO STAY THAT WAY.

It has been great here and I appreciate everyone's input. We have learned so much about this surprise Virus hitting the world.

We all are coming with different backgrounds, different locations, different families (some with kids and some with no kids, some have elderly living in the household, some do not, etc. So of course we will have different views on some aspects of this virus which is perfectly fine and is what is so great about learning in a group environment. We can pick and concentrate on the parts of the news that interests us the most.

I feel blessed to be part of this wonderful thread, and I thank each and everyone of us here for their input. It is very much appreciated and I have learned so much. Even some great tips for staying healthy about any type of regular cold or flu. For example, I had no idea I wasnt washing my hands properly and not nearly as often as I should have been.

Just the other day, I decided to use Clorox Wipes to wipe down the kitchen sink area and it dawned on me how that was so overdue. Learning better hygiene tips has been a great benefit of being here. Thanks to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb