Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For which aliens/foreign travelers? Sorry I missed that part.

JMO, I don't have a problem with them temporarily closing the borders except in special cases/emergencies.

Azar HHS /pharma lobbyist talking now. Risk remains low, but can change rapidly.

I'm glad the internet gives us alternate sources for the best scientific information. MOO

No one from Iran can enter the states.

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee said the person who died was a man from Washington state.

"It is a sad day in our state as we learn that a Washingtonian has died from COVID-19. Our hearts go out to his family and friends," Inslee said. "We will continue to work toward a day where no one dies from this virus."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/coronavirus-covid-19-feb-29-1.5481048

It's absolutely bizarre that one message is so contradictory.

In the PC, they're still saying it was just one person.

Dr. Fauci on now. Says we will do public health measures needed to contain it. (Hope we have the infrastructure and good diagnostic tools and materials. He also said something about restricting travel in and out of the US.

Funny story, my son works at Home Depot, and there are NO masks available for dry wall, painting or any other activity.

Zip. He is going to be on the news, as they are doing a special on Coronavirus and "preppers".

Funny story, my son works at Home Depot, and there are NO masks available for dry wall, painting or any other activity.

Zip. He is going to be on the news, as they are doing a special on Coronavirus and "preppers".
Maybe those bottles some of the Chinese were seen wearing over their heads are not such a bad idea.

For which aliens/foreign travelers? Sorry I missed that part.

JMO, I don't have a problem with them temporarily closing the borders except in special cases/emergencies.

Azar HHS /pharma lobbyist talking now. Risk remains low, but can change rapidly.

I'm glad the internet gives us alternate sources for the best scientific information. MOO

Apologies, I just fixed post... I linked wrong link???? for what was mentioned, yet busy right now to fix. Will look into later do later or someone else will...sorry.. moving too fast.

Gosh, I know someone who is visiting family there....cannot come back?
My sister-in -law is stuck in China. She went over just before all this broke to visit relatives and celebrate the New Year. My brother said they are safe; sequestered in their home and only going out if absolutely necessary. He believes that it will be at least another month if not longer before she will be able to come back.

What a mixed up press release. It's a woman, it's a man? Many websites are linking Trump's statement that it was a woman.

"A person diagnosed with coronavirus in King County in Washington state has died, according to health officials on Saturday. President Trump described her as a “wonderful woman” and a “medically high risk patient” in her late 50s, at a news conference at the White House.

More coronavirus infections were additionally reported from South Korea to France to Qatar on Saturday after health officials in Washington state, Oregon and California on Friday reported another worrying development: new cases among people who have not traveled recently to countries hit hard by the outbreak or come into contact with anyone known to have the disease, which public health officials refer to as community transmission."​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/02/29/coronavirus-live-updates/

First death in US in Wa. was male. Several new cases there since yesterday's two. Press conf. at 1pm pacific time.

One King County patient has died due to novel coronavirus infection; first COVID-19 death in the U.S.
No one from Iran can enter the states.
Florida just admitted 700 from China. Of those
152 are being monitored, 15 were tested and released, waiting on test results of 4 people.
And Fl. still has no test kits available nor labs
to do local testing.

Redfield of CDC says risk is low, people should go on with their normal lives. That's not an informed or responsible message, IMO. People will take that to mean they shouldn't take any precautions. "All is well, nothing to worry about."

JMO, I think they're hearing from big businesses who are worried about workers who are sick and will want to stay home from work. :mad:

Dr. Fauci says 15 to 20% who get the disease are going to experience severe complications. Most of these have underlying conditions, but not all.

I don't like this message that "it's just like any other flu". Scientific evidence shows its not.

First death in US in Wa. was male. Several new cases there since yesterday's two. Press conf. at 1pm pacific time.

One King County patient has died due to novel coronavirus infection; first COVID-19 death in the U.S.

Florida just admitted 700 from China. Of those
152 are being monitored, 15 were tested and released, waiting on test results of 4 people.
And Fl. still has no test kits available nor labs
to do local testing.

A male, and a wonderful woman, in his or her 50s, with or without health issues.

Not an elderly person or a child. Prayers to the family. God help us all. MOO

Max Howroute▫️ on Twitter

BREAKING: Washington state confirms first US death from #coronavirus. Washington State Department of Health, said that a 19-year-old patient in the state has died from COVID19. A news conference will be held by officials in King County at 4:00 pm EST

Any underlying health conditions? We will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky