Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this post 1000.00 times. I became more and more unhappy with our media over the last 5 years or so.
Now, I have zero respect for 90% of them.
They seem to all just copy one another. Always focusing on bad news, while ignoring good news.
They seem to run around like chickens with their heads cut off. All chasing the same story like lemurs.
Without doing their own investigations and due diligence.
Let's focus on the positive!
We're all doing our part to stop this pandemic.
We know what to do and we are doing it.
So, hooray for humans. We will beat this invisible monster.
Now, I'd like the Major News Media to make headlines saying that.
We will beat this invisible virus!!!

You don't think the Task Force combined with FEMA has a disaster plan in place?

That article linked, had a 'spin' on it, making it appear as if it was 'revenge.' That's the problem with some msm articles. Too much spin involved, imo.

I just went out to the garage to look for it, but all I could find was my grandmas "Cooking with Grass" Cookbook.

ps: if you ever saw the Original Fog movie my grandma was Mrs. Kobritz, the elderly babysitter who was devoured by the fog.
That movie was filmed in Sierra Madre at the church across from my school.
The sea men in costume played kick ball with us during filming.

Sorry, I'm not interested in political propaganda.
That was NOT my point.
I have seen interviews with people in the news who were not given their refills for this medication, that they have been taking for years.
Stating they needed additional proof from thier doctor as to why they are taking it.
From pharmacies where they have been filling it for years.
Why is this allowed??? Not asking anyone in particular. I think it's worng.
Moo

On a side note, I am out of Lysol. Where do I find it?? Not at Walmart, not at Amazon.

I don't know if anyone has replied but I will with my experience of getting Lysol.
Walmart has just a few when I look, but if you don't check out in time it is gone! That's what happened to me the first time. So I checked again the next day and they had "a few". I hurried, added to my cart and checked out! I felt like I was in some kind of beat the buzzer type game. When I seen that I actually got it in time, I celebrated!!!
So just keep checking the website.

KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON

Today, 2 planes of @USArmy doctors, nurses and support staff arrived at King County International Airport-Boeing Field to provide medical support to local communities responding to #COVID19.
Welcome to our community, and thank you for your assistance.
@KingCountyTV King County, WA on Twitter
King County, WA on Twitter

You know, I really wonder about that, "Over 60, no ventilator".

So, if the Pope of the Catholic Church needed a ventilator? No way? Right.

I am pretty sure that a ventilator would be found for him. And that is what I don't like about those types of statements, because, really, there are always "exceptions".
It’d be most interesting to know how many Xs thus far unfavorable decisions were made in haste regarding save or not saving patients.

““No matter what, a virus [like SARS-CoV-2] was going to test the resilience of even the most well-equipped health systems,” says Nahid Bhadelia, an infectious-diseases physician at the Boston University School of Medicine. More transmissible and fatal than seasonal influenza, the new coronavirus is also stealthier, spreading from one host to another for several days before triggering obvious symptoms. To contain such a pathogen, nations must develop a test and use it to identify infected people, isolate them, and trace those they’ve had contact with. That is what South Korea, Singapore, and Hong Kong did to tremendous effect. It is what the United States did not.”

In addition to many other things JMO

Great article
the

It leaves your cart if you don’t immediately check out?
I don't know if anyone has replied but I will with my experience of getting Lysol.
Walmart has just a few when I look, but if you don't check out in time it is gone! That's what happened to me the first time. So I checked again the next day and they had "a few". I hurried, added to my cart and checked out! I felt like I was in some kind of beat the buzzer type game. When I seen that I actually got it in time, I celebrated!!!
So just keep checking the website.

In this type of a situation, people are presumably desperate enough to try anything. I don't think they are thinking of compensation.

Proper drug testing needs to be done, and the WHO is testing 4 separate drugs right now. Some doctors might want to experiment on sick people and some sick people might be scared enough to opt in, but the results don't count until the drugs are properly tested according to ethical and scientific protocols.

I just did my first instacart order. I didn’t think our little town would have it but apparently we do and Monday morning is the first slot. I can’t get out of a scarcity mentality so we stuck to non-perishables except milk and eggs and one container of spinach! I just hope they can find our house!

A New York judge released a career criminal charged with stabbing his girlfriend to death and 15 others after concern they could catch Coronavirus.

He stabbed and bit off part of the ear of another girlfriend in 1993.

A 62-year-old man fatally stabbed his ex-girlfriend inside an East Harlem cell-phone store — and then casually walked away to smoke a cigarette, police and witnesses said.

A surveillance video captured the moment Pedro Vinent-Barcia slashed away at the 51-year-old victim inside the East Harlem Wireless at the corner of Third Ave. and E. 123rd St. about noon.

After cops nabbed him, he allegedly asked, “Is she dead? I hope so.”

[URL="https://www.nydailynews.com/?#nt=mastheadnavbar"]Breaking News, World News, US and Local News - NY Daily News - New York Daily News[/URL]
https://nypost.com/2020/03/27/nyc-j...rderer-out-of-concern-hell-catch-coronavirus/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777