Corrections Dept on BAEZ's comments!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kinda off the subject.
Did it look like a cooler in the back of the van when they searched the A's the first time?
I always had the feeling Casey could have removed the frozen food she had with her when Tony picked her up and she left the car so she could place Caylee in the freezer.
If she watched CSI she might have done something like this. The day she backed up at the house put the trunk very close to the freezer.
What would have been taken that would have needed cooling?

yes, this would make for great comedy if it was not such a sad story. Every time I see him in court I'm thinking about the movie "my cousin vinny" and waiting for him to claim that the "two youts" killed Caylee. :croc:

HAHHH! I just watched "My Cousin Vinnie" last night and it was still fresh in my mind when I read your post. THAT was a really good one, and very apropo. :rolling:

If Casey was at the funeral she would just give a lawyer coached histrionic performance of a 'grieving mother' to counter all the bad PR about her lack of emotion.
Casey had other places to be all the time she was on the outside and she knew right where Caylee was decomposing in a plastic bag.
Why should she need to be at the funeral?

sometimes he should just step aside and ignore the camera....no one cares about fairness of who broke the news...just seems odd--(especially in lieu of the hugging incident)---I heard them say a bit ago they would be following protocol---and that was followed...

Now when he sees her "I have to protect the lawyer/client confidentiality" bizwa---PLEASE......WHEN DID THAT OCCUR--seems like the only time that is important to him is when he can use it..

I to am tired of the "lot to tell"---bs--tell it now---you guys are the reason the public is po'd......defense is the reason for the circus...all of them! :twocents:

Clap, clap, clap!!!!

Excellent post....Bravo!!!!

oh it was painful to hear JB complain that he was not allowed to be the one to tell KC about Caylee. It is corrections dept procedure that the chaplain is the one to give inmates death information. Apparently JB ask and he was denied. So the first thing he does after the ME's conference is talk smack about the corrections department unprofessionalism. They answered back that this was "procedure" and that he was the unprofessional one for making those comments. :woohoo:

He is a big whiner.

Thanks for the info.

JB is acting. KC knew it was Caylee when she was told that the skeletal remains of a small child were found behind her dang house. She has always known what happened to Caylee but didn't think anyone would find her. The fact that someone found the body got a reaction - anxiety attack and a sedative. It would have been good if he had seen her reaction (or lack thereof) to the news of the positive ID.

Baez is way too busy taking notes of every perceived flaw in every stage of the case. He should be taking notes of the flaw in his client and her story.

Funeral? When did it become even reasonable to suggest that the murderer attend the victim's funeral? CA might choke her - again.

If Casey was at the funeral she would just give a lawyer coached histrionic performance of a 'grieving mother' to counter all the bad PR about her lack of emotion.
Casey had other places to be all the time she was on the outside and she knew right where Caylee was decomposing in a plastic bag.
Why should she need to be at the funeral?

I don't think she should be allowed to go to the funeral either.
I also agree that the funeral would likely be used as a forum for Casey to attempt some sort of herniating display aiming at "grief."

Also, after rewatching a bit of the jail visitation videos, I sort of wonder if Casey would even DEAL with being at the funeral-- she seems to have almost no tolerance for conversations and situations which don't revolve around her. Any attempts to talk about Caylee were met with random outbursts about coleslaw and grits and Casey's sleeping patterns etc. -- or she'd just jump up and leave, later explaining it was bc of her "protective custody" :confused: I think any event which revolved exclusively around paying homage to Caylee would absolutely annoy Casey-- like nails on a psychic chalkboard and tinfoil on a filling. IMO, Casey views everything as a zero-sum game for attention and her malignant soul would be very threatened by the funeral service. I have some doubts that Casey would even attend if her request were approved.

I don't think Casey will be allowed to go to the funeral. But I would wager that if she were allowed and chose to attend, she'd do something transparently attention-seeking-- probably a fake fainting spell. So I think it'll be a very good thing when she's not allowed to attend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back