Could this be how the world ends in 2012?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I believe the world will end on December 21, 2012..

• Yes

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • No

Votes: 158 51.3%
  • Not 100% Sure Either Way.

Votes: 39 12.7%
  • Not if the Super Soft Feathered Brown Australian Emu saves the day!

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • The foil hats will save us by reflecting the flares.

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • only if idiots try to bomb us out of existence to make it happen on that day

Votes: 21 6.8%
  • only if it's also Superman's day off.

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Not sure but kinda hoping it does.

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Only if the zombies get us

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Only if pigs fly

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • It's only going to be a cleansing of the gene pool

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ...tap..tap..tap..is this mic on?..hello, is anybody else here?..tap..tap

Votes: 4 1.3%

• Total voters
Anybody want to invest in this company I'm thinking of starting? I'm going to manufacture tinfoil hats. They'll work against crop circles, too!

Tinfoil hats were debunked much earlier in this thread. :snooty:

Collanders work much better...and have holes so your head doesn't sweat so badly, and you've never heard of "collander head", have you? Yeah, didn't think so.

Best-
Herding Cats

I am going to start selling four leaf clovers on e-bay, but for my favorite WS members I am willing to part with them for half price, limited time offer, act now. Order within teh next 20 minutes and I'll send you two for the price of one.

OMG the sky is falling the sky is falling!

Collanders work much better...and have holes so your head doesn't sweat so badly, and you've never heard of "collander head", have you? Yeah, didn't think so.

Best-
Herding Cats

Those do sound practical, but I'm afraid my brain will fall out through the holes.

Best-
Herding Cats

But if it works for male pattern boldness then they will end up looking like they have hair plugs.

you can attach wires and stuff to it too! It's multi-functional, plus....does it come in designer colors? :laughbounce:

A couple of things to note. One of my best friends became a computer programmer way back in the 80's and his skills with the ancient programming codes got him easily employed in the years before 2000. The reason nothing happened on new years eve 1999 is because a lot of people put a lot of work into making sure nothing would happen.

According to my friend when programs were first written people assumed totally new programs would replace the old ones. However, they just kept building upon the old programs with newer codes. If somebody hadn't had an "Oh :censored:!!!! moment in time there could have been some big time problems. :twocents:

Second I have very bad news for you tinfoil hat afficionados.

Link

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:
An Empirical Study

Ali Rahimi1, Ben Recht 2, Jason Taylor 2, Noah Vawter 2
17 Feb 2005

1: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science department, MIT.
2: Media Laboratory, MIT.

ali2.jpg

...Results

For all helmets, we noticed a 30 db amplification at 2.6 Ghz and a 20 db amplification at 1.2 Ghz, regardless of the position of the antenna on the cranium. In addition, all helmets exhibited a marked 20 db attenuation at around 1.5 Ghz, with no significant attenuation beyond 10 db anywhere else.

Conclusion

The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ''radio location'' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations.

It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings....

The tinfoil hat will only amplify the things you are trying to protect yourself from!! :yow:
JBean actually found a more fashionable one!
tinfoil_hat_girl.jpg

Premiere On: Wed, January 13 at 10P Watch Episode 7 – Apocalypse 2012 Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura It’s believed that the world is heading for disaster in 2012 and the government is preparing to save and protect the elite- while leaving the rest of us to...
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewvideo.php?id=fOWWIDT910I&tid=187585

<object width="410" height="341" id="veohFlashPlayer" name="veohFlashPlayer"><param name="movie" value="http://www.veoh.com/static/swf/webplayer/WebPlayer.swf?version=AFrontend.5.5.3.1021&permalinkId=v196631574Q29qg8b&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0&id=anonymous"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.veoh.com/static/swf/webplayer/WebPlayer.swf?version=AFrontend.5.5.3.1021&permalinkId=v196631574Q29qg8b&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0&id=anonymous" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="410" height="341" id="veohFlashPlayerEmbed" name="veohFlashPlayerEmbed"></embed></object><br /><font size="1">Watch <a href="http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/educational_and_howto/watch/v196631574Q29qg8b">Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Ep. 7: Apocalypse 2012</a> in <a href="http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/educational_and_howto">Educational &amp; How-To</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;|&nbsp;&nbsp;View More <a href="http://www.veoh.com">Free Videos Online at Veoh.com</a></font>

I watched Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theroy on 2012...this past Saturday.

Seems the government and only the elite (rich) will be saved. Seems they are building underground bunkers (from Nevada to Washington DC) and are bracing for something big to happen..It was scary to me when the reporter asks one of those who are building these bunkers if he were to knock on that bunker door, would he be let in...he was flat out told NO...you can knock forever but would not be let in...before you got there those glass doors would be closed...JMHO

To put an end to this ridiculous speculation thanks to Michio Kaku, solar cycles go through 11 year cycles. The last peak was 2001 - the next peak is 2010 to 2012. The current solar cycle began in January 2008 (link).

A solar max is when the most sunspots are recorded - NASA is predicting about 90 sunspots in theis solar cycle 24 (link)

To learn more on a FACT-based basis - go here: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SolarCycle/SC24/index.html

Update to solar cycle 24: it is a late bloomer... we are just now barely coming out of Solar Minimum, so now they think the peak will hit in the summer of 2013. My poor hydrogen-alpha solar telescope was literally moth-balled all of last year, because of the deep solar minimum turning the sun into a blank canvas. Thankfully 2010 is seeing Sol wake up...

Fall of 2003 was an awesome period for solar storms... got to see the Northern Lights all the way down here in Washington DC. (heck, people down south saw it, too... seriously!) Geomagnetic storms do mess with things... they can fry satellites... screw with electrical grids... but nothing we can't recover from.

I'm not worried, I plan on jumping on the next comet;)

This is a "new" and "improved" tin foil hat! It's made outta the same "weather balloon" material that was retrived in Roswell! It also cures cancer, shingles, jockitch, ingrown toenails, and kills head lice!

This is a "new" and "improved" tin foil hat! It's made outta the same "weather balloon" material that was retrived in Roswell! It also cures cancer, shingles, jockitch, ingrown toenails, and kills head lice!

Thank you Mr. Henne.

I think the world is really going to end because we run out of tinfoil to make hats.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back