Wayne T Coldiron
grn_check.gif
grn_check.gif
Pensacola , FL
Morristown , TN
Westerville , OH
Russellville , TN
Huntsville , TX

from US Search... does anyone have a membership at any database? Had this guys name come up before? I am several pages back in reading this topic.

Also, the Billings are reported to have owned several businesses. Can a local tell us the names of their companies & the nature of their work?

Other Federal agencies involved in the investigation.

noZme, this is the first I've heard his name.

Explaining how complex investigation is. Omg, it sounds unbelievable and involves many many people.

It sounds like there may be more than three suspects. Federal crimes possible. Ongoing criminal activity - or conspiracy. . . Whew the Sheriff just did a huge Faux Pax, and answered a question stating they had no evidence that the Billings were involved in criminal activity. I have a feeling that's going to be an issue.

Red van - firm set of facts, A-d. E-H all over the map. Complexity of the case - No wonder we have trouble taking it in. Sheriff says the associations are mindboggling.

Leads developed from hours of serveillance tapes. They were only in the house 9 minutes.

Billings family not a focus of the investigation.

Jeez - It sounds like they had a bus load of people involved in this.

Third arrest!!!!!!! LPatrick Gonzales - open count of murder!!!!!!

Well at least I dont feel like a lunatic right now since I have 8000 crazy ideas running through my head!!! Apparently, as complex as we thought it to be!!

Jeez - It sounds like they had a bus load of people involved in this.

Third arrest!!!!!!! LPatrick Gonzales - open count of murder!!!!!!

Linda, you deserve a round of applause - your sleuthing on this was RIGHT ON! And you have given us so much stuff to continue to digg into - :clap::clap::clap::clap:

The van was not registered in any of their names?

Still looking for multiple suspects after this arrest.

Thanks - I feel awful for his wife and kids :(

They say no drug link - Heh! I say they need to read this thread!!!!!!!

Still more suspects. I wonder if it was Fausti in the video yesterday - he's a big drug guy and so is Jernigan.

30 people working this case tonight.

Mutiple agencies involve other states.

The van is registered to Leonard Sr - I feel a little bad for him, really. He's just an old stoner who was crapping his pants - if you get my drift.

Found some Coldiron links in TN - on myspace, could be related. Still looking.

Yeah Linda, I hear ya about the dad but ya never know!! I still think his brother daughter having a dif last name of "Byrd" is sketchy even if it doesn't make logical sense at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413