Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord....look at the comments on his myspace page (D. Stallworth). I realize I'm no spring chicken at the age of 44, but the slang younger people use these days is so offensive.

Did you also notice in those comments, he Probably has at least one child. They refer to a "baby D" How sad all around.

To all of our wonderful Newbies ~

welcome.jpg

This is an amazing thread ~ Justice be done and swiftly!!!

I found a page that mentions: "Senior Airman Donnie Stallworth, of the 16th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, earned second place" in a Christmas light decoration contest, at Eglin AFB. That was Christmas 2007. Could be the same guy.

The 16 year old's name has been released-I saw it in the first news article detailing the second set of arrests("Da Mayor" & the juvenile) *HOWEVER* we cant post on here can we???

The 16 year old's name has been released-I saw it in the first news article detailing the second set of arrests("Da Mayor" & the juvenile) *HOWEVER* we cant post on here can we???
I don't know, but post the link to the article again - we will figure it out from there lol!

I'm not finding anything on Frederick Lee Thorton Jr.

Wow. I can't believe a 16 year old was involved in this. :eek: I wonder if they'll release his name?

NWF Daily News has mugshots and shows the surveillance video and a still from Walmart. The Walmart shows LPatrick Jr. with two guys who look like the two arrested today.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/okaloosa-18895-pensacola-arrested.html

So now we have 6 arrested. The sheriff said there was possibly 8 involved - wonder who the last two will be?

His name HAS been released. Here is a link to the information:

Two more Okaloosa County residents have been arrested in connection with the brutal shooting deaths of a Pensacola couple, according to the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office.

Frederick Lee Thorton Jr., 19, and XXXXXX XXXXXXX, 16, were arrested for two counts of murder early Tuesday morning.

~~~snipped

More at link:

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/okaloosa-18895-pensacola-arrested.html

ETA: Oops, I am going to remove his name--but it is at the link I just posted here.

To be safe, I would just link it without mentioning the name.

Has it started yet, Suzi? I have a screen with colored stripes on it saying to stay tuned for live press conference.

Shoot, my sound keeps cutting out! I hope someone can post (PLEASE) the info that they are discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99