Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking at one other individual.....

Sr Gonzales did pressure washing....

Coldiron landscaping....

Motive is robbery......

items typically taken in a robbery taken...confirmed a safe was taken.

Still looking at one other individual.....

Sr Gonzales did pressure washing....

Coldiron landscaping....

Motive is robbery......

Makes me wonder if that person is out of state - say NY?

Business dealings tied perps together. LPG Jr is the organizer.

The other person is looked at as anyone who aided or abbeted in the commision of this crime....

I wouldn't consider the theft of a safe from the home of a family who was believed to be wealth to be a "humdinger" kind of story. I firmly believe there is a LOT more to this crime than the theft of a safe.

The two youngest were car detailers? Fifth demensions auto detailing

Owner of Fifth demensions is involved.

Back to the connection issue~ and I have been waiting all morning to post this: (lost my password here)...

Sam Bennet, who wrote the poem, about rape, accusing Caldiron and Owens (suspects)...mentions the 'two' lives in her (or something to that affect).

The article, from 05, at Christmas, featuring the Billings, mentions that one of their adopted sons that was born with Downs Syndrome, was a twin and the mother kept the other twin.

Will not discuss contents of the safe....

Know who the shooter was will not discuss who.

Business dealings tied perps together. LPG Jr is the organizer.

I knew it was him he is so full of hate and rage I bet he was a shooter.Why couldnt they just rob them such a horrible shame for so many victims that are left behind.

Back to the connection issue~ and I have been waiting all morning to post this: (lost my password here)...

Sam Bennet, who wrote the poem, about rape, accusing Caldiron and Owens (suspects)...mentions the 'two' lives in her (or something to that affect).

The article, from 05, at Christmas, featuring the Billings, mentions that one of their adopted sons was a twin, that was given up, while the mother kept the other twin.

I am so glad you found your password.And Welcome to Websleuths.

I knew it was him he is so full of hate and rage I bet he was a shooter.Why couldnt they just rob them such a horrible shame for so many victims that are left behind.

I still think LPG believes the Billings were somehow related to the "kidnapping" of his daughter. Kidnapping my azz - more like removing her from HIM!! Good job to whoever did get that little girl away from this . :furious:

LPG sr will also be charged with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413