Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, just lost my entire post!!!

Long story short - VERY interested to know if the mother or her family of "missing" daughter are in any way related to the victims? I wonder if they would sometimes house this little girl at the home for safety...thoughts?

That has certainly crossed my mind. Revenge for helping or maybe they knew where the little girl was and this was about getting an address.

I know one thing, The glowing picture that LPG Jr painted of himself and his family is a flat out lie. They are a bunch of thugs. I think there is a good reason why this little girl was hidden and kept from him.

We need screen caps of the blog pages as well. I don't know how to do that though.

http://www.myspace.com/billherkel

Did you see his blog?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=468734116

Strange stuff

"THE HERKEL FAMILY HAS KEPT ME FROM MY DAUGHTER FOR TO MANY YEARS. AS TIME GOES BY, SHE IS GETTING OLDER and older, AND PROBABLY BEING BOMBARDED WITH THE HERKEL FAMILY'S VIEWS TOWARD JEWS, MEXICANS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, & ALL OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS!!! My biggest fear is, well, just how much have they trained, indoctrinated, and brain-washed her into their way of thinking. What can we all do to stop this travesty. PLEASE, IF ANYONE OUTHERE CAN HELP US TO PROTECT MY LITTLE GIRL.....Contact me so that you can see the website, and make a difference."

Check out his "friends' - he made up lawmakers own pages to pose as his friends on his page - go check out the links!!!

Did you see his blog?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=468734116

Strange stuff

"THE HERKEL FAMILY HAS KEPT ME FROM MY DAUGHTER FOR TO MANY YEARS. AS TIME GOES BY, SHE IS GETTING OLDER and older, AND PROBABLY BEING BOMBARDED WITH THE HERKEL FAMILY'S VIEWS TOWARD JEWS, MEXICANS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, & ALL OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS!!! My biggest fear is, well, just how much have they trained, indoctrinated, and brain-washed her into their way of thinking. What can we all do to stop this travesty. PLEASE, IF ANYONE OUTHERE CAN HELP US TO PROTECT MY LITTLE GIRL.....Contact me so that you can see the website, and make a difference."

So where is this website? And who has contacted him offering help? And what kind of help?

Check out his "friends' - he made up lawmakers own pages to pose as his friends on his page - go check out the links!!!

No ?!!! I thought they were legit and didn't even click on them.

This guy is whacked and fanatical.

I think I'm understanding the humdinger reference.

ETA: I'm thinking that other people bought what LPG Jr was selling and joined the cause. I reserve the right to change my mind though!

They all are last logged on around the same time in June or created!! Anyone run a backround on the victims to see if any relationship to the family of the missing girl in question that is mentioned on his myspace.

Found another Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/481657348

"I am a Father, Husband, and Teacher to my wife and 6 wonderful boys at home, I was married previuosly to a lady that was way to young...and way to wrong for me. We had a thriving business, plenty of "things", and we were finacially sound. The one good thing that came from our marriage was a little girl. Unfortunately, Katie and I were not in love. We seperated, and started dating other people. I took a job in Costa Rica for a few months. While I was gone she had divorce papers drawn up (giving custody of my daughter to her), and had them sent to an address where I did not live, and would not recieve mail at. Upon my return from Costa Rica she was gone. Had dissappeared, and then married another Man. Meanwhile, her family refused to help me get in touch with her so that I could see my daughter. For years now I have tried to be able to see my daughter. I've tried it all, I have remarried the most amazing woman in the world, have 6 boys, and need to find my ex-wife, so that we can be a part of her life."

So tragic. I want to know who has been talking with him from the Sarasota area.

Huh?? Can you explain more?

Huh?? Can you explain more?

I posted one of the links above. Follow his friends list. There are about 5ish - he made all of them up on the same day or right around the same time!!!

I am also onto some stuff with "H" family as I will refer them to on here.

I found a Jennier "H" in a google search where it looks like she signed a guestbook on an obit of a patient? Jennifer "H"*****, LPN at SMNRC -- I believe this is where JR said she worked but now the other myspace page calls her "Kate" - confused~~~~!

EDITED: Okay, I see where I was confused. looks like his ex-wife is Katie H who graduated from Sarasota high school class of 1995

I asked my oldest DS if he knows one of Jr's stepsons at OBE who was one year ahead of him. His response was "no, not really." Me: "he was in 5th grade in Mrs. X's class, do you know him?" him: "No, not really." Me: "So, do you know who him or not?" him: "No"

Sometimes talking to a 10 year old boy is so frustrating!!:)

So where is this website? And who has contacted him offering help? And what kind of help?

I looked for the website earlier today and couldn't find it. Maybe somone else can.

I found an address for the ex in Sarasota not sure if it is current or not. The way we are reading this is that this has been ongoing - I am starting to wonder about this entire situation, is it newer than we are led to believe???

I found a Jennier "H" in a google search where it looks like she signed a guestbook on an obit of a patient? Jennifer "H"*****, LPN at SMNRC -- I believe this is where JR said she worked but now the other myspace page calls her "Kate" - confused~~~~!

EDITED: Okay, I see where I was confused. looks like his ex-wife is Katie H who graduated from Sarasota high school class of 1995

Katie is his ex-wife and mother of "Belle"

Jennifer is the M-I-L

I hope I am allowed to post this:

Check out these search results - this is everything this guy wanted to find yet it is all right here on the internet!!!!

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%228124+GLENBROOKE+PL%22&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi="]"8124 GLENBROOKE PL" - Google Search[/ame]

Katie is his ex-wife and mother of "Belle"

Jennifer is the M-I-L

Thanks Linda, I went back and found your post where you had it :) I read though so fast on this thread and I haven't been on WS in quite sometime so I am little rusty :) Not to mention so is my typing and wording!

http://www.myspace.com/sarasotamayor

Snips of comment LPG JR left on another myspace page on June 15, 2009.

Due to the ILLEGAL and unjust actions of her mother and her family I have been forced to use "unconventional means"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member