Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never known the Via de Luna addresses on Pensacola Beach were listed as "Gulf Breeze, FL 32561"

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

So that island is owned and protected by Escambia County/Escambia County Sheriff's Office and the Escambia County Vol. Fire Dept.

It is "operated" by the SRIA (Santa Rosa Island Authority)

Yet, the official address (according to that report -and- google maps when I pulled it up) is Gulf Breeze, FL (which is in Santa Rosa county)?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've lived here over 20 years and that's a first for me. Just thought I'd point those out for those trying to get property information online.

I just wanted to say I have been peeking in and out all day , And I havent been able to read everything but WOW Just AMAZED and in AWE.

I've never known the Via de Luna addresses on Pensacola Beach were listed as "Gulf Breeze, FL 32561"

So that island is owned and protected by Escambia County/Escambia County Sheriff's Office and the Escambia County Vol. Fire Dept.

Yet, the official address (according to that report -and- google maps when I pulled it up) is Gulf Breeze, FL (which is in Santa Rosa county)?

I've lived here over 20 years and that's a first for me. Just thought I'd point those out for those trying to get property information online.

You are exactly correct. Anything on that end of the island it Escambia County and should have a Pensacola Beach address. I've never heard of a Gulf Breeze address out there.

Also, I haven't really kept up today, but just wanted to say it would be difficult to say the least to bury something on Santa Rosa Island b/c the water table is basically a foot under the sand....IMO anyway

Dang, I need her exact addres -- and BTW - her LLC's own different properties, one of her companies could rent to this girl - there is so much there is no way I can look at all of it! I am so overwhelmed that I decided to have a ciggiie break!!!

I think it's because P-Beach doesn't have it's own unique zip code - they both have the same zip 32561 correct? All the Pbeach mail goes through the GB post office so I guess PBeach gets a GB address. Does that make sense?

NOW THAT IS INTERESTING :blowkiss: But go back and turn those into initials - I don't want you to get in trouble :blowkiss:

Thanks for looking out for me...I believe I just deleted my posts concening the myspace pages. I'm sorry for causing ya'll extra work!

Dang, I need her exact addres -- and BTW - her LLC's own different properties, one of her companies could rent to this girl - there is so much there is no way I can look at all of it! I am so overwhelmed that I decided to have a ciggiie break!!!

People meet or connect in many ways, evil seems to attract evil just saying you have earned that ciggy break lol

I think it's because P-Beach doesn't have it's own unique zip code - they both have the same zip 32561 correct? All the Pbeach mail goes through the GB post office so I guess PBeach gets a GB address. Does that make sense?

That's right.

Mike Gelanos on CNN HLN just said the number of weapons recovered is around the same number of suspects they have in custody...

According to the Escambia County Property Appraiser's website, the 1206 via de luna is owned by a last name of Phillips and is listed as a single family residential home.

Anyone remember a Phillips in the posts? If so, I'll link it to this post, otherwise, I'm not seeing a connection now.

You are exactly correct. Anything on that end of the island it Escambia County and should have a Pensacola Beach address. I've never heard of a Gulf Breeze address out there.

Also, I haven't really kept up today, but just wanted to say it would be difficult to say the least to bury something on Santa Rosa Island b/c the water table is basically a foot under the sand....IMO anyway

Buried could mean hidden not just under the dirt.

According to the Escambia County Property Appraiser's website, the 1206 via de luna is owned by a last name of Phillips and is listed as a single family residential home.

Anyone remember a Phillips in the posts? If so, I'll link it to this post, otherwise, I'm not seeing a connection now.

I seem to remember the name Patricia or Pat????

:blowkiss::blow

NOOO WAYYYY :eek::eek::eek: WHAT IS THE FIRST NAME??? We already have a possible Phillips connection! They did business with the Billings!!! DO YOU HAVE IT? FREAKING OUT!!! :eek::eek::blowkiss:

PS_ Good team work Gazelle and EVERYONE :blowkiss:

YES, when NSC gets back from her cig break. She will be VERY interested in this.

That would make perfect sense for it going through the post office there. And maybe since it could be the same zip code, google pulled it into the GB area. On the property appraisers info I found for that address, it states "taxing authority: pensacola beach"

PP and RP -- I have LOTS of weird real estate and TONS of other stuff I have already posted on them - Then you link them to their tenant - It looks from the docs they once had a friendly working relationship with the Billings and it must have gone sour because then the Billings had a judgement against the Phillips! Please find the first name!

Thanks for looking out for me...I believe I just deleted my posts concening the myspace pages. I'm sorry for causing ya'll extra work!

I'm new here, too, and would rather do the extra work and say YES or NO to a finding, than to never know about it at all :)

Thanks for the link to check out, btw.

YES, when NSC gets back from her cig break. She will be VERY interested in this.

Ha Elaine, I was outside having a cig keeping up on my iphone, saw this and RAN my rear end into the computer chair :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99